Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
The water and dust resistant flagship phones also support category 9 LTE download speeds and next-generation voice calling (voice over LTE).
This means users get speeds of up to 450Mbps on Telstra’s 4GX network in 4GX areas, and high-definition calling and faster call setup times with VoLTE.
Both smartphones are available on a range of standalone Go Mobile and Go Business Mobile plans as well as a great value package that bundles a Galaxy S7 with a new Samsung Tab A tablet for $99 per month on a Go Mobile Plan.
Full pricing details are on the images with this story
You can can pre-order at telstra.com/galaxys7.
- Motorola Solutions, Telstra and Ericsson set to deliver PTT communications
- Cloud Specialists, Telstra and Microsoft launch new competition
- Livingstone steps down as chairman as Telstra
- Which telco has the best Galaxy S7 plan?
- Telstra offers free 200GB Microsoft OneDrive subscription
- SA leads the nation in digital engagement