Samsung has announced its next-generation flagship smartphones - the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 6 (Marshmallow). Both phones look strikingly similar to last year's models (the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge), but include features like a return to water resistance that was last seen in the Galaxy S5. The S7 has a 5.1-in. display while the S7 Edge features a 5.5-in curved display.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- Samsung Connect Home: This router/smart-home hub combo isn’t a star in either role
- 5 awesome YouTube app features you probably aren't using
- The timing is perfect for a new Chromebook Pixel
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses 2017 is Coming to Sydney Opera House on the 29th October.
- Xbox at Gamescom, Live This Weekend
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPData ModellerACT
- TPSplunk ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Process AnalystOther
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCAdministration Officer - SFIA ExperienceACT
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTLead Digital Architect - AWSQLD
- CCBusiness Solution Consultant.VIC
- FTTableau Support SpecialistOther
- CCLiferay /Integration DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTeCommerce Integration Support LeadVIC
- FTPA, IT EnvironmentNSW
- TPProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness analyst - Business Case approval**NSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCTechnical Project ManagerQLD