Discounts as high as 90 per cent will be available from 300 participating retailers when the 2015 Click Frenzy sale goes live tonight at 7pm.
Organisers expect records to be broken as 2 million people are projected to spend $200 million in the brief 24 hour window.
Participating electronic retailers include Dick Smith Electronics, Optus, Microsoft Store, HP, Dell, Ted’s Cameras and Samsung, among many others.
“We’re rapt with what Click Frenzy has been able to achieve for retailers in Australia and also for consumers, just being able to pick up amazing bargains in the lead up to Christmas,” Arnott said in an interview with the Herald Sun.
“Customers were starting to look at those types of overseas events as an opportunity to get bargains, but we wanted to make sure Australian businesses had their own event.
“It’s opened Australian shoppers eyes to what’s available online from the local brands they know and love, rather than having shoppers head to eBay and Amazon.”
Sales jumped by 24 per cent to $189 million in 2014. An estimated 4.3 million people have participated in Click Frenzy since its launch in 2012.
Anticipated bargains include:
- LG 49” Smart Full HD TV, just $849 from Dick Smith
- Up to $500 off at Barbeques Galore, Microsoft and Dick Smith
- Free cosmetics (customer just pays shipping only)
- 70% Off Oroton, Sheridan, Quiksilver and more
- Up to 85-90% off brand name fragrances
- Further 15% off Groupon deals just for Click Frenzy
- 80% off shoes and fashion
- Hard-to-find toys including Lego and Star Wars at great prices