Coming up on World Tech Update this week Amazon enters the tablet arena with the Kindle Fire, Apple preps for an iPhone special event, OnStar quickly reverses a "brazen" privacy change, Nokia plans to lay off thousands, sales of 4G Android phones grow and Sony makes an unusual purchase.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSalesforce ConsultantVIC
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- FTBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther