On World Tech Update this week VeriFone accuses Square of enabling skimming, Sony's CEO taps his likely successor, a Windows Phone 7 update is delayed, space shuttle Discovery touches down for the last time, Facebook offers movie rentals, gadgets keep us awake, and Cisco's home video conferencing system gets an update and price cut.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
- Why the Galaxy Note8 will make you fall back in love with the S Pen
- This is Samsung Galaxy Note8's dual-camera, Live Focus advantage
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPSAP Data Migration SpecialistQLD
- TPGraduate DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager, Product Launch, TelcoNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCTest EngineerACT
- TPJunior Business Analysis - Business Case specialist**NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst with Student Management SystemOther
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTVMWare Systems Engineers x3Other
- FTBI Support AnalystNSW
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- CCProject Manager - IntegrationQLD
- TPSenior Intergration DeveloperNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTCloud EngineerQLD
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- TPWindows Systems Administrator (Security)QLD
- TPCommercial Support AnalystVIC
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior - Mid-level DevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTETL AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW