M2M Connectivity announces the new firmware for Sierra Wireless MC8700 HSPA+ embedded module
- 13 October, 2009 14:21
<p>Designed for OEMs integrating mobile broadband capabilities into modems, terminals, routers and portable handheld devices, the new MC8700 takes advantage of the fastest mobile broadband networks available worldwide. Offering 21 Mbps peak download speeds and peak uplink speeds of up to 5.76 Mbps, this module enables OEM customers to expand their industrial and enterprise product development into applications requiring higher bandwidth, such as video monitoring.
The MC8700 modules also offer quad-band UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+ and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE network access for roaming worldwide. From point-of-sale devices to ruggedized laptops, the MC8700 will turn hardware devices into powerful communications tools.</p>
* Peak downlink speeds up to 21 Mbps and peak uplink speeds up to 5.76 Mbps
* World class product performance, quality and reliability
* Solid documentation, tool development and consultation services
* Solid support for device integration and verification
* Comprehensive SDK and enabling software
* Flexible driver strategy with NDIS support and non-NDIS abilities</p>
<p>The MC8700 is now available from M2M Connectivity.
For more information contact M2M Connectivity at:
- How to link Apple Music to your Amazon Echo and set it as the default service
- Jaybird X4 wireless sports earphones review
- Microsoft's '12 Days of Faves' deals knock the Surface Laptop 2 price down to a fantastic US$799
- Edifier S880DB Bluetooth speakers review: Small but serious musical performers
- Which 2018 True Wireless Earbuds Should You Buy?