This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
F-Secure Rescue CD 3.00 Released For PC Emergencies
- 30 July, 2008 17:39
<p>F-Secure developed a bootable Linux CD to scan for malware on your Windows hard drives. F-Secure Rescue CD 3.00 can scan Windows hard drives (NTFS and FAT) as well attached USB drives, and renames all files containing malware to .virus file extension.</p>
<p>If the computer has an Internet connection, the virus definition databases are updated automatically. If an Internet connection isn't available, the definition databases can be manually updated using a USB drive.</p>
<p>F-Secure Rescue CD 3.00 is also one of the best ways to scan for Master Boot Record (MBR) rootkits. The rootkit, which is being hosted on seemingly innocent Web sites and transmitted via malicious iFrames, can hide dangerous Trojans, including banking Trojans.</p>
<p>You can download F-Secure Rescue CD 3.00 for free to burn your rescue CD: <http:> (download size 153MB). The release package includes an ISO image, the manual and release notes.</http:></p>
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Where to find the best Australian tech deals for EOFY 2021