Jumbuck Acquire Online Auction Community OZtion.com.au
- 03 June, 2008 15:36
<p>Jumbuck Entertainment Ltd (ASX:JMB) is pleased to announce the 100% acquisition of Oztion Pty Ltd, the largest Australian-owned online auction community. With this acquisition Jumbuck acquires a strong web business with 1 million unique visitors a month, 275,000+ registered trading accounts and a user-friendly mobile service.</p>
<p>“With over 670,000 items for sale, OZtion is the clear challenger to become the biggest online auction website in Australia” said Adrian Risch, CEO of Jumbuck. “With eBay’s recent restrictive changes, many buyers and sellers have been switching to OZtion. Jumbuck has a giant community of users and we can help bring this great service to many new buyers and sellers”.</p>
<p>Philip Druce, Managing Director and co-founder of OZtion commented “Joining forces with Jumbuck will help us grow OZtion and continue to improve the range of services we offer buyers and sellers. Jumbuck is a strong, highly profitable company with reliable established products. This will give OZtion users further confidence in using our auction service.”</p>
<p>Snapshot of the OZtion integration with Jumbuck:</p>
<p>• OZtion is currently ranked 150th most popular website in Australia (source: Alexa)
• OZtion is on track to generate $1.2 million in revenue for financial year 2008/2009, double the previous year.
• OZtion’s mobile site will be tailored and offered to Australian mobile operators. M:metrics reported recently that US mobile users spent more time browsing Auction sites on their mobile than any other site.</p>
<p>‘Aussie for Auction’ is the tag line for OZtion.com.au and represents the uniquely Australian community who currently use the service because it’s ‘fair-dinkum’.</p>
02 9959 1991,
- What are the best pre-built PCs for basic tasks? | Ask an expert
- Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD review: The speed you need, at sane prices
- Samsung Galaxy S21 vs iPhone 12: Which should you spend your $800 on?
- There will be no GeForce RTX 3060 Founders Edition, Nvidia confirms
- Dell survey finds a stable internet connection key to working remotely