Surprisingly, there are times when technology actually makes things simpler. A recent example is the $18 Cube Timer, a digital timer in the shape of a black 2.5'' cube. The Cube Timer has four preset times (5, 15, 30 and 60 minutes) displayed on four of its faces. To a timer, just turn the cube so that the time you want is face up. And, uh, that's it. Nothing to push, twist, flip or otherwise manipulate after that. The cube beeps to let you know when it's done.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 2 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 3 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
- 4 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
- 5 Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 review: This gaming laptop oozes luxurious power
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- So you finished Elden Ring, now what?
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Best Unlimited Internet Deals in 2022
- Microsoft’s universal ‘One Outlook’ client just leaked out
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies