I'm all for gadget watches and gadget pens, so long as they're actually useful. (And so long as I can tell time or write with them.) While it's not something I use every day, I sure could have used Informatica's Wi-Fi Pen while I was at the CHI 2006 conference earlier this year. It would have enabled me to check the Wi-Fi signal wherever I was standing (a row of colored LEDs indicates the signal strength), and the white LED beam would have let me temporarily blind anyone else making a play for the one comfy chair in the area. See, now that's useful.
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Sport AT
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Apple iMac Pro
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Toys for Boys
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
ESET Internet Security
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
ESET Smart Security Premium
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Tivoli PAL BT
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
- New AMD processor spotted in Xbox console leak
- Avoiding cloud chaos on your digital transformation journey
- Mutant Year Zero - The Road To Eden review: Beast Mode
- 6 reasons to ditch your old PC and buy a modern laptop
- Akitio Node Lite with Optane review: In-your-face Thunderbolt 3 performance
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies