I'm all for gadget watches and gadget pens, so long as they're actually useful. (And so long as I can tell time or write with them.) While it's not something I use every day, I sure could have used Informatica's Wi-Fi Pen while I was at the CHI 2006 conference earlier this year. It would have enabled me to check the Wi-Fi signal wherever I was standing (a row of colored LEDs indicates the signal strength), and the white LED beam would have let me temporarily blind anyone else making a play for the one comfy chair in the area. See, now that's useful.
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCApplications EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Change Analyst - CRM ImplementationOther
- TPProject Manager - Governance and L&DQLD
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject CoordiantorNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Infrastructure)Other
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- CCSenior ERP Project Manager QLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW