Anyware Presents to Australia and NZ, Lian Li’s 20th Anniversary Memorial PC Case – the PC-777
- 10 November, 2005 16:41
<p>Anyware Computer Accessories is pleased to announce to Australia and NZ the release of Lian Li’s 20th Anniversary Memorial PC Case.</p>
<p>The PC-777 marks 20 years of ingenious PC case design and engineering by Lian Li, one of the largest and most reputable manufacturers of aluminium PC cases.</p>
<p>Engineered with quality and style in mind, the PC-777 boasts a range of distinguished features as well as superior build quality and appearance.</p>
<p>Some of the features of the PC-777 include:
o Devices: 6x5.25”, 6x3.5” internal with a FDD bezel, 1x CD-ROM bezel.
o Fan: Two 12 cm ball bearing fans.
o M/B Type: ATX M/B (max size: 12"x9.6"); option back plate of M/B tray for BTX M/B.
o Side I/0: USB2.0 x 2, IEEE1394 x 1, MIC x 1, EAR x 1.
o Slot: Seven PCI Slots.</p>
<p>The revolutionary appearance of the PC-777 is like nothing you’ve seen before and it comes complete with 20th Anniversary engraved marking.</p>
<p>The PC-777 silver case retails for $575 and the PC-777B black case retails for $590. Both cases are available now.</p>
<p>Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.</p>
<p>Distributed by Anyware Computer Accessories
Sydney I Melbourne I Perth I Adelaide I Brisbane I Auckland
1300 ANYWARE (1300 269 927)
Auckland PH: 64 9 634 8088</p>
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel expects PCs with fast 5G wireless to ship in late 2019
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service feels like playing on a high-end gaming PC