Fallout 76's "Fallout 1st" $100 private server rental isn't actually all that expensive. On the other hand, tying the same subscription to a bunch of quality-of-life upgrades and dangling mod support for paying subscribers feels sort of dirty.
SK Hynix's Gold S31 2.5-inch SSD performs on a par with or better than just about any other drive on the market. A sterling effort from a longtime manufacturer.
The Google Pixel 4 feels like the most iPhone-inspired Pixel to date but, for all the ways it improves on the formula, it dilutes a lot of the charm that previous models embodied.
The Logitech Z337 Speaker System with Bluetooth delivers connection flexibility and punchier sound to all your devices.
At long last, Windows 10's Game Bar can be used to monitor your in-game framerate, as well as Xbox Achievements.
If you thought that Microsoft might upgrade your Surface Laptop 3's SSD to save you $400 or more, think again. The removable hard drive is there to protect your data, not for convenience. For now.
Dell's XPS 13 2-in-1 7390, armed with Intel's latest Ice Lake CPU and some very nice trimmings, finally beats its celebrity sibling, the clamshell XPS 13. Read on for the good news in performance, features, and battery life.
We took both devices out to Terrey Hills, NSW to see how they fare against one another in extremely low-light conditions and to give the Pixel’s exciting new Astro mode a proper test.
Samsung's Galaxy Fold is launching in about a week and - while it isn't quite cheap - it's cheaper than we expected.
Looking to pick up Samsung's first foldable phone? Here's how much it'll cost you.
The Dune Pro case means you can build your own homage to the "Mac Pro," probably for less than Apple charges.
Microsoft, PC makers, and three major chipmakers team up to announce Secured-core PCs, designed to defend against PC firmware attacks.
Microsoft buys Mover, a cloud migration service that helps make moving your data from Google Drive and others into OneDrive and Sharepoint as easy as possible.
Microsoft's 15-inch Surface Laptop 3 boldly includes a custom AMD processor, and maintains Surface excellence while adding new features like USB-C. But is it really the best Surface Laptop 3 you can buy?
The Google Pixel 4 has better specs and more features than any Pixel phone that came before—but does that mean it's worth buying over the others?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Fallout 76 adds $100 yearly subscription for private servers and crucial game improvements
- SK Hynix Gold S31 review: A great SATA SSD from the largest vendor you've likely never heard of
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Logitech Z337 Speaker System with Bluetooth review: Good sound and great connectivity
- Windows 10's Game Bar adds a FPS frame rate counter for your games
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies