A unified network that runs everything from a single architecture is no longer the technology of tomorrow – but of today.
Here are our picks for the top alternatives to Apple TV in 2018.
These juicy graphics card deals can give your 1080p or 1440p monitor much more game.
It's a Monday in October, so of course Monoprice is running a Black Friday sale. But who are we to pass up a 20-percent discount code?
Honor is back with the 8X, a low-priced, big-screen handset that just might make you reconsider spending all that money on a premium Android phone.
For light PDF users, everything you need is in a tool you use every day.
Speaking to journalists at the launch of the Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro in London, Leica spokespeople suggested that Huawei might not be shipping a quad-lens smartphone anytime soon.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
Beats by Dr. Dre and Disney have announced a collaboration celebrating Mickey Mouse’s 90th Anniversary Edition Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones.
Lenovo has confirmed the availability of the Lenovo Smart Display with Google Assistant in Australia.
Amazon has introduced the new Kindle Paperwhite for Australian customers.
Crucial has announced the availability of the Crucial P1 SSD, a PC storage device that leverages the NVMe PCIe interface and Micron’s leading-edge QLC technology.
At the end of the day, this is Apple’s best iPhone yet. Take it or leave it.
The GoSafe S810 offers great day, night, and low-light 1080p captures to the front, and 720p to the rear. But there are a lot of wires, GPS is a rather pricey option, and the tandem won't run at all without 12-volt power.
Amazon has fire sale prices of $7.48 and $10.51, respectively, on two 32GB SanDisk flash drives.
We are demanding more out of our PC experience these days, not just in terms of portability, but importantly, functionality and usability. What defines a good laptop from a great laptop is not just the design, (although it can be argued that a good-looking outer shell is also very important), but what is inside the machine that helps pack that extra punch.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Network Architecture Transformation: From Wired to Wireless
- Top alternatives to Apple TV
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
- Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 5 reasons to consider the Honor 8X over the Google Pixel 3, LG V40, and Huawei Mate 20
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies