As the Epic Games Store turns one, we look back at a year of exclusives, free games, and—most shocking of all—how competition seems to have reinvigorated Steam.
After promising it for years, Google is finally bringing proper support for lists and notes to Google Assistant.
Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition review: This stripped-down plank is laser-focused on 'pro' features
Razer's Huntsman TE is one of the few keyboards (or maybe the only one) that combines optical switches, PBT keycaps, backlighting, and a portable tenkeyless design.
What's it like to use a PC based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c and 8c? We go hands-on to find out.
The refined triple-fan XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc III Ultra pushes the pedal to the metal while fixing the cooling flaws of its predecessor.
Riot is opening the door for third-party developers looking to work with the League of Legends IP through a new Riot Forge publishing group.
Qualcomm has expanded what it's calling the Snapdragon Compute platform, adding the Snapdragon 7c and Snapdragon 8c to address low-end and midrange PCs.
Qualcomm's Snapdragon XR2 mixed-reality platform combines 5G with a Snapdragon mobile chip capable enough to handle both augmented and virtual reality.
We capture Some of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865's best features on video, from super super slo-mo to on-chip, real-time language translation.
Qualcomm unveiled a second chip alongside its splashy 865 and it might make a bigger impact on the 2020 Android phone landscape.
HP's Spectre x360 13t gives you thin and light without removing all the good stuff: an Intel Ice Lake CPU, long battery life, a full-travel keyboard, USB Type-A and an upgradable SSD.
Optus has promoted its deputy chief executive Kelly Bayer Rosmarin to CEO after only 10 months in the role.
Qualcomm details all of the new features inside the Snapdragon 865, 765, and 765G, including the camera capabilities, new gaming features and more.
Halo's back on PC for the first time in over a decade and that's got us nostalgic, even if lackluster graphics settings and mouse-and-keyboard snags put a damper on the Halo: Reach experience.
Intel says the design work that it's doing on Project Athena notebooks is paying off, with better performance under battery power than competing laptops.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
Toys for Boys
Get advanced, high-end features at an affordable price with this 4K PRO-UHD Epson EF-100 projector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- A year in, the Epic Games Store's fight against Steam has made PC gaming better for everyone
- Hallelujah! Notes and lists are finally coming to Google Assistant
- Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition review: This stripped-down plank is laser-focused on 'pro' features
- Hands on with the Snapdragon 8c and 7c, Qualcomm's value-PC play
- XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc III Ultra review: A roaring muscle car, barely heard
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies