At one time, Skype seemed to be the one thing Microsoft was holding back in reserve from its Cortana-Alexa partnership. That no longer seems to be the case.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
If you’re willing to splurge on the larger sizings, the Seagate Fast SSD makes a very compelling case for itself.
If you've been wanting a full Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 build to go with your t-shirt and tattoo, Asus pretty much has you covered.
Microsoft recommends that you take a few minutes to prep your PC for the Windows 10 October 2018 Update, as Windows Update won't run correctly if your PC's hard drive is too full.
The Rusty Lake series gets even weirder in Cube Escape: Paradox, a room-escape game mashed together with a 20-minute short film.
Amazon's selling several capacities of an Adata 2.5-inch SSD for prices ranging from $25 to $70.
When I decided to switch from Samsung's $1,000 Galaxy Note 9 to the $200 LG Stylo 4, I thought it would be a painful experience. It wasn't.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2080 and GTX 1080 Ti perform similarly. So which graphics card should you buy? Here's what you need to know.
Netgear is set to expand into the smart speaker space with the new Orbi Voice.
As the value of the esports space has exploded, so too has the number of professional sporting organisations looking to invest in it.
Samsung has officially moved to challenge Huawei's P20 Pro, announcing the Galaxy A7.
After six months in beta, Magic The Gathering Arena will be entering open beta from September 28.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
JB Hi-Fi is one of Australasia's fastest growing and largest retailers of home entertainment offering the widest range of games, recorded music, DVD music, Blu-Ray and DVD movies and TV shows, plus consumer electronics, white goods, cooking appliances and air-conditioning.
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Skype is coming to Alexa devices, bringing another Microsoft service to Amazon's hardware
- Amazon bolster Australian Echo lineup with Echo Show and Echo Sub
- Seagate Fast SSD: Full, in-depth review
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 fans can now build an almost all-COD PC thanks to Asus
- Microsoft warns that overstuffed hard drives could stall the Windows 10 October 2018 update
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies