Microsoft is expected to debut the Surface Pro 8, Surface Go 3, and Surface Pro X tablets; the Surface Book 4 convertible notebook PC, plus the Surface Duo 2 phone.
RavPower's 252.7Wh Power House is a handy companion for your off-the-grid power needs, and happens to be affordably priced to boot.
Nowadays, you can spend around far less than the amount asked for by flagship devices and come away with more than just a phone that handles the basics.
Everyone knows that having more screen space is a good thing. The more important question is whether to seek a wider expanse with a single ultrawide monitor, or by using two screens side by side.
Adata's follow-on to the S70, the XPG Gammix S70 Blade replaces the older model's 96-layer TLC NAND with 176-layer NAND. It's a worthy competitor to the Samsung 980 Pro, and compatible with the PlayStation 5.
Windows 10's virtual desktops can supercharge your productivity, but figuring out why and how to use them can be tricky. Luckily, several Reddit users recently shared their use cases.
Supply chain issues mean that everything with a chip—and even other popular gifts without processors—could become even harder to find later this year.
Here's the Amazon Basics USB-C to USB-A cable you should buy, and the one you should skip.
In the battle between the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, performance matters—but the price may matter even more.
Samsung is releasing the Galaxy Tab S7 FE in Australia, a mid-range tablet with 'fan favourite' features and 5G functionality.
Here's what leaked retailer pricing tells us about the performance of Intel's upcoming Alder Lake S CPUs.
Razer's new gaming finger sleeves are like thimbles for gamers. Or maybe yoga pants for your thumbs?
Microsoft said that it's testing new ways to add more popups to Windows 11 in the form of tips on how to use its new operating system.
Microsoft said Wednesday that it will offer a passwordless option on Microsoft accounts, allowing you to get rid of passwords entirely and use your face and phone instead.
We are living on the Internet. We are social. As a race we are constantly online. It’s that simple. In the age of the pandemic, 4.66 billion people use the Internet; even more – 5.22 billion or two-thirds of the world’s population – use a mobile phone; and 4.2 billion are active social media users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Acer Predator Triton 300 SE review: Affordable GeForce RTX performance in a slim package
- 2 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 3 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
Join the newsletter!
- What to expect from Microsoft's Surface event
- Hotspot Shield review: Still the undisputed speed champ in VPNs
- RAVPower Portable Power Station 252.7Wh Power House review: Perfect for a weekend camping trip
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Ultrawide vs. dual monitors: Which should you choose?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Razer just made gamer thimbles
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit is now available for pre-order in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies