For just $350, the Acer Aspire E 15 amply covers basic computing needs and then some.
Android's oldest app still hides some cool secrets.
Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
Hi-Rez Studios have announced that Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics is coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Spotify is now available on Xbox One, allowing millions of Xbox One gamers to choose the perfect music from Spotify to provide a fresh gaming experience every time.
Suunto has launched the newest addition to the Spartan family of sports watches with the Spartan Trainer Wrist HR. The slim and lightweight multisport GPS watch is made for the active sports enthusiast.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
Following a mid-year check-in of average advertised annual salaries, SEEK has revealed the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Architects remain the top earners across Australia.
If you need a new mouse, keyboard, or webcam, check out Amazon's Logitech sale today.
Intel posted a small note to its website confirming that its 9th-gen Core processor, Ice Lake, will be a "10nm+" chip.
Google has started to roll out the long-awaited web interface for its Allo messaging app, but it still requires a phone to work.
The Samsung T5 is the first non-RAID external drive we've tested that truly taps into USB 3.1 Gen 2's 10Gbps potential. It's small, light, attractive--and reads as fast as an internal SATA drive.
Microsoft may have designed Windows 10 S for students, but a shortage of available hardware and restrictive apps policies earns it a barely-passing grade.
"Take it from the developer formerly known as Silicon & Synapse, and Chaos Studios, names are important too," says Blizzard, reversing last year's execution orders.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Hand of the Gods is coming to Xbox One and PS4
- Spotify Comes to Xbox One
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Google WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- TPData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTHR Consultant x 4 (resourcing area)Other
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager Staff AugmentationOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level DevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTProgram Financial AnalystOther
- CCLiferay /Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Operations AnalystNSW
- CCReporting ArchitectVIC
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- FTPerformance Test LeadOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPFront End Developer CMS ExperienceNSW
- CCCisco WSA ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC