Available now, the $199 Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds are poised to take on the AirPods Pro.
Gigabyte's Aero and Aorus get new hardware, while the G- and A-series will appeal to those on a budget
Brandt Guttridge, Intel’s senior director of the Desktop Products Group, appears on The Full Nerd to answer questions about 11th-gen Core, Rocket Lake S, and desktop gaming.
CES 2021 may be virtual, but the drumbeat of innovation continued with these 5 laptop trends revealed at the show.
Want to have an off-the-record chat with Google Assistant on your smart speaker? Now you can, thanks to Google’s just-launched Guest Mode.
Several new models in those product lines caught our attention.
The Kasa Video Doorbell boasts 1080p resolution, people detection, and IP64 weatherproofing.
Samsung's latest flagships have only just been announced but Woolworths Mobile is already offering a decent deal for those looking to pick up the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Vodafone are stocking all three of Samsung’s latest flagship devices - the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra - via their existing roster of post-paid mobile plans. Here's how much it'll cost to get one.
Telstra are offering all three of Samsung’s latest flagship devices - the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra - via their existing roster of post-paid mobile plans.
Some consumers love the notch. Others hate it. If you’re confused about why they exist and what purpose they serve, here’s a quick primer on everything you need to know about smartphone notches.
What's claimed to be a near-final build of Microsoft's Windows 10X has leaked. We go hands on with Microsoft's Chrome OS competitor, now optimized for single screens.
Samsung’s newly-minted Galaxy S21 isn’t a radical redesign of last year’s Galaxy S20 but there are a few key differences to take stock of.
The Galaxy S21 is a great value at $800 but there are a few things you should know before preordering.
Samsung is announcing their next major smartphone a little earlier than usual in 2021.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Unboxing and ears-on impressions
- Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- Video: Intel answers our Rocket Lake S questions
- 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies