Optus is asking you to donate your preloved phones as part of a new Donate Your Phone initiative that hopes to get phones into the hands of Australians in need.
With Intel making better CPUs at last, should you still buy Ryzen? Possibly. Here's why.
Whether you're looking for a full travel keyboard or a low travel one, there are many pros and cons to consider.
Microsoft is testing a feature for the PC's Xbox app that will tell you if a game will run on your PC, and how well.
Nvidia won't be selling a Founder's Edition of the 12GB GeForce RTX 2060, so third party manufacturers are your only option
Norton 360 Deluxe offers excellent value with solid protection, and a good amount of extra features, but we were surprised to see a slight dip in performance with the program installed.
Titan Quest's latest expansion Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition Eternal Embers, takes you on an epic and dangerous journey through the Far East.
HyperX has released the HyperX Streamer Starter pack for aspiring content creators.
Vodafone has launched a 5G Summer Promotion giving new and existing customers the chance to win a share of 100K worth of prizes.
Arguing that innovation and competition would be harmed, the Federal Trade Commission has sued to scuttle a proposed purchase of Arm by Nvidia.
Windows Insider Build 22509 includes an option to set a default browser that isn't Edge, potentially fixing one of its biggest anti-competitive problems.
Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: High-end laptop features for around $1,600.
Perfect Privacy is in our top 5 VPNs for speeds, but the company would rather not say who's in charge and the interface needs an overhaul. Read on for the details.
Ookla's latest report shows Australian Internet service Aussie Broadband top performer for speed, latency and consistency.
Microsoft added back some tweaks to Windows 11 that users had hoped for, such as the addition of the taskbar clock.
MSI is positioning its Creator and Gaming series as the ideal seasonal purchase both as a gift and an opportunity to upgrade personal devices given its immediate availability at a steep discount this Black Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 8 review: A superior tablet with baffling quirks
- 3 Acer Aspire Vero review: An eco-friendly Windows 11 laptop
- 4 Seagate Firecuda 530 (2TB) review: It's very, very fast
- 5 Windows 11 review: An unnecessary replacement for Windows 10
Join the newsletter!
- Optus launches Donate Your Device program in Australia
- Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- Perfect Privacy VPN review: Speedy, secretive, antiquated
- Full travel vs. low travel keyboards: What’s the difference?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Vodafone launches Aussie giveaway worth 100K
- HyperX releases new starter pack for aspiring streamers
- Ookla's report sheds light on the fastest Aussie broadband provider
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies