Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a partnership with Commonwealth Bank to offer its contactless payment platform, Samsung Pay, to CBA’s MasterCard credit and debit card holders.
From the 22nd of February, Facebook will release an update to Messenger that will make it easier to hold group video calls.
Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Blade's Shadow service offers an acceptable cloud gaming service, but just setting it up and connecting peripherals is part of the challenge.
Intel has shipped revised patches for Spectre and Meltdown for its most recent CPU families, including Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake, with a roadmap for what's next.
Fujifilm's biggest and boldest mirrorless camera yet - the X-H1 - has finally arrived. We took a quick, hands-on look to see what all the fuss is about.
Inspired by classic 80s films like The Goonies and set in 1986 California, Crossing Souls follows a group of ragtag group of five friends who discover a mysterious crystal that allows to travel between the world of the living and the world of the dead.
The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is available for $200 today at Amazon, B&H Photo Video, and Newegg.
The Samsung PM1643 SSD packs over 30TB of capacity, fast speeds, and impressive endurance ratings.
Ivacy offers average speeds, a cleanly designed app, and a few helpful features like split tunneling, but it's also a company that doesn't want to reveal who's running the show.
Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra aims to bring every feature under the sun to a video editor that is accessible and affordable, and it largely succeeds.
Vegas Pro 15 adds numerous modern features that serious video editors expect. The result is one of the best semi-pro video editing applications for the price.
Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Fujifilm has announced that it will introduce its first two full manual cinema lenses that are compatible with its mirrorless digital camera X Series interchangeable lens line-up.
What is the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and i9? What do vendors mean when they talk about generations of chipsets? What is hyper-threading and how do you tell if your clock speed is any good?
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Partners With Commonwealth Bank
- Group Video Calls Just Got a Lot Easier on Facebook
- Poor app performance cost brands more than their reputation
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- FTAEM/Jave DeveloperNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTL2 Security Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Regulatory ResponseNSW
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- CCXamarin DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Developer - 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSystems Accountant / Production SupportOther
- FTSupport Services Manager - SaaSOther
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCData Migration LeadACT
- FTProcess Analyst x 2Other
- FTTechnical Data Analyst - SAP PM ModuleOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerOther