TSMC makes the chips that Nvidia, Qualcomm, Apple, and others design. And it has bad news: The chip shortage will continue for another couple of years.
You won't want to tote the Explorer 1000 long distances, but for your off-the-grid needs, or as a hefty backup in your garage, it brings the juice.
Samsung Galaxy S21 phones are great, but some of the software you can get on Google Pixel phones is great. Here's how to make your Galaxy S21 more like a Google Pixel.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 is available with either an Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake Core or an AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chip inside. Which should you buy? Microsoft has some fairly specific advice.
The next big software upgrade for Oculus Quest 2 includes key enhancements, particularly for people who pair their VR headset with their PC.
Microsoft and AMD have continued to develop Surface Edition processors based on the AMD Ryzen 4000 Mobile processor generation.
Cloud-based password managers strike some as a potential risk, but how bad is the danger?
We put the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and its Ryzen 7 4980U Surface Edition chip through a battery of early tests. How fast is it? Is it worth your money? Check out our benchmarks and decide.
We guide you through the process of setting up a local dedicated Valheim server.
If you’re waiting for the crippling graphics card shortage to loosen up before buying new hardware, well, you might be waiting for a while.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 promises performance and battery life improvements over a range of Intel Core and AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chips.
AMD's Ryzen 5000G processors could help out gamers suffering from the current GPU crisis, but they're coming to prebuilt computers first.
The Dell XPS 13 premium thin-and-light laptop gets a new OLED panel option.
Microsoft's Modern lineup of PC peripherals include a webcam, two headsets, the Surface Headphones 2+, and a USB-C speaker.
Huawei has released new true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones, featuring active noise cancellation (ANC), a large, high density battery, and good audio quality.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft launches Kids Mode for Edge: Here's how to use it
- Chip shortages will continue until 2023, superfoundry TSMC says
- Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 5 ways to make your Samsung Galaxy S21 more like the Pixel
- Surface Laptop 4: Should you buy the AMD or Intel version?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies