It’s by no means necessary but the Google Home Hub is an incredibly cool piece of tech that foreshadows the company’s vision for an Assistant-led future.
Microsoft has re-released the Windows 10 October 2018 update after more than a month's delay, saying it's upgraded its bug-testing procedures.
Here's everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S10 phones due to land in early 2019.
Until Sunday, you can get the Ryzen 7 1700X and MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor 8G OC for $340 combined, after a $20 rebate.
Avira Antivirus Pro isn't worth the price given how it doesn't differ from Avira Free, but the Avira Prime subscription with its recently lowered price makes it competitive with top suites from companies like McAfee and Symantec.
The Intel SSD 905P is one of the fastest NVMe drives we've tested, and one of the most expensive. But that's because it's rated to be very durable. If you write a lot of data, that's a selling point worth considering.
The arrival of the new iPhone XR and iPad Pro have brought with them a new kind of screen: the Liquid Retina Display. Here's what you need to know about it.
Perhaps-unsurprisingly given the franchises’ impending expansion into the mobile space, it turns out that the best version of Diablo 3 is the one you can take with you.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Amazon has slashed priced on some of Anker's best auto accessories.
Amazon's selling the 500GB 970 Evo for $117 right now, which is $30 cheaper than it was last week.
Microsoft announces three versions of the new Surface Go with LTE Advanced, though always-on connectivity will set you back at least $679.
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
For years Microsoft's touted renewing its commitment to PC gaming. Today's announcements might actually keep that promise.
Amazon is selling the versatile Logitech K780 keyboard for $45, which matches an all-time low.
We are demanding more out of our PC experience these days, not just in terms of portability, but importantly, functionality and usability. What defines a good laptop from a great laptop is not just the design, (although it can be argued that a good-looking outer shell is also very important), but what is inside the machine that helps pack that extra punch.
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home Hub review: A different kind of a smart TV
- Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update, admits testing needs to improve
- Samsung Galaxy S10 rumors: It won't have a notch but it might have... a hole?
- Upgrade to an 8-core, all-AMD gaming PC for cheap with these killer Newegg CPU and GPU deals
- Avira Antivirus Pro 2019 review: Solid performance, better prices
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies