The next big software upgrade for Oculus Quest 2 includes key enhancements, particularly for people who pair their VR headset with their PC.
Microsoft said that it's continuing to develop Surface Edition processors for its Surface Laptop 4, and that being a generation behind is justified by the improvements the chips add versus the current AMD Ryzen 5000 Mobile.
Cloud-based password managers strike some as a potential risk, but how bad is the danger?
We put the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and its Ryzen 7 4980U Surface Edition chip through a battery of early tests. How fast is it? Is it worth your money? Check out our benchmarks and decide.
We guide you through the process of setting up a local dedicated Valheim server.
If you’re waiting for the crippling graphics card shortage to loosen up before buying new hardware, well, you might be waiting for a while.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 promises performance and battery life improvements over a range of Intel Core and AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chips.
AMD's Ryzen 5000G processors could help out gamers suffering from the current GPU crisis, but they're coming to prebuilt computers first.
Microsoft's Modern lineup of PC peripherals include a webcam, two headsets, the Surface Headphones 2+, and a USB-C speaker.
The Dell XPS 13 premium thin-and-light laptop gets a new OLED panel option.
Huawei has released new true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones, featuring active noise cancellation (ANC), a large, high density battery, and good audio quality.
Google Photos offered Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on mobile for years, but now it's coming to the desktop via your web browser.
During Nvidia's dev-focused GTC 2021 keynote, a slide revealed that the company's "Ampere Next" GPUs won't release until 2022.
GTC 2021 is another virtual affair coming at you straight from Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang's kitchen. Watch it here.
Thunderbolt is appearing more on laptops, docks, and displays. Should you buy a Thunderbolt display? We'll go over the pros and cons.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Oculus Quest 2 amps PC VR with 120Hz, wireless streaming, and virtual office upgrades
- Why doesn't the Surface Laptop 4 have the latest Ryzen processors?
- Isn’t local storage better for password database security? | Ask an expert
- Microsoft didn't lie: The Surface Laptop 4 really is twice as fast
- Valheim: how to create a local Australian dedicated server
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies