The GoSafe S810 offers great day, night, and low-light 1080p captures to the front, and 720p to the rear. But there are a lot of wires, GPS is a rather pricey option, and the tandem won't run at all without 12-volt power.
Amazon has fire sale prices of $7.48 and $10.51, respectively, on two 32GB SanDisk flash drives.
Grab Fallout 4 for 50 percent off, or get some of the classic Fallout games at a great price before Fallout 76 rolls out next week.
Intel lied when it said the 9th gen Core was the "best gaming CPU" because it's not--it's actually the fastest mainstream 8-core ever.
Roccat's Khan Aimo gaming headset offers exceptional sound quality at a good price, but sacrifices style and comfort in the process.
Samsung have unveiled their latest competitor to Microsoft's Surface hardware, the Galaxy Book 2.
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
The Norton Core is a solid and secure home Wi-Fi option. However, it does come with plenty of caveats that’ll likely turn some away.
A unique art style and a fantastic puzzle hook make Return of the Obra Dinn a detective story worth experiencing, especially if you can do it all in one go.
The MSI RX 570 Armor 8GB OC is $160 after a $30 rebate at Newegg.
No Normandy, no Market Garden, no Hurtgen Forest. Battlefield V's mini-campaigns capture a wider picture of World War II by, ironically, focusing on smaller and more personal stories of individual heroism.
An Insider build of Windows 10 for next year's "19H1" update includes a way for Windows users to get rid of more Windows apps that they may never use.
The Asus ZenBook 13 is just the ticket for productivity on a budget. It shines when it comes to everyday computing chores, and its battery keeps going and going.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
Qualcomm begins shipping 802.11ay silicon for mobile devices and applications, including VR and UHD video
Qualcomm begins shipping 802.11ay silicon, a multi-gigabit derivative of Wi-Fi that you may see in specialized applications like untethered VR gear.
Despite the excellence of iOS some people find such largesse both confusing and time consuming. There seem to be apps and files and data everywhere and getting your head around it can be difficult – and that’s where the Dearmob iPhone Manager app comes in.
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Papago GoSafe S810 dash cam review: It nails video, but lacks battery and integrated GPS
- Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
- Humble's Bethesda Bomb Drops Sale offers up to 50 percent off Fallout games
- Intel 9th-gen Core i9-9900K Review: The 'best gaming CPU' is also the fastest
- Roccat Khan Aimo review: Hi-Res Audio and 7.1 sound in an affordable headset
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies