Pre-sales for the highly-anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note8 have now begun in Australia, and Amaysim is offering a complimentary phone plan of up to 14GB for six-renewals with all pre-sale purchases of the Note8.
LG Australia has announced that the LG Q6 smartphone will be available in Australia from August the 24th.
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Build 16273 for PCs, with a sweet new mixed-reality mode, a Windows 10 S trial, and even a surprisingly interesting new font.
AMD's Threadripper 1920X is a CPU geared toward content creators. To put it to the test, we're building what we dub the Ultimate 1920x1080 PC. Read one to learn about the parts and the process.
Can't figure out how a stylus makes a smartphone so special? The Note8 S Pen has answers.
Samsung's Galaxy Note8 features a first for the company: dual camera lenses. The headline feature is Live Focus, a simulated depth of field mode.
Samsung has taken the wraps off the Galaxy Note8, and it’s every bit the powerhouse it needs to be, with a 6.3-inch screen, dual cameras, and upgraded S Pen.
Think Galaxy S8+ with a clever pen and trick dual cameras. The Note8 is at once very familiar, yet Samsung at its best.
With simple controls, superb night video quality, and the ability to record two video streams at once (front and rear), Thinkware's F800 may just be the best dash cam yet.
Cyber safety business Family Zone has launched Cyber safety tool for children in Australia that will allow parents to monitor and restrict their children’s internet browsing.
Developer, Osmotic Studios, and indie label, Surprise Attack Games have announced the release of Orwell: Ignorance is Strength.
ASUS has announced that their VivoMini VM45 has been updated with up to 7th Generation Intel processors, DDR4 memory and built-in SonicMaster audio.
Anki will be rolling its Cozmo and Overdrive products out to local retailers JB Hi-Fi and Australian Geographic from the end of September.
Virtual machine solution specialists Parallels have announced the imminent launch of the latest iteration of its flagship software, Parallels Desktop 13.
The latest entry of the landmark Age of Empires franchise has been announced.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim Announce Galaxy Note 8 Plans
- LG Lock In Q6 For Australian Market
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTSenior BI Developer- Azure, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, AgileOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TPOffice 365 EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Change Manager (Banking background)Other
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change Analyst - Part-timeOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTeCommerce Integration Support LeadVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSourcing SpecialistOther
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCDelivery ManagerACT
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTETL AnalystOther
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDeveloper - KofaxNSW
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW