Microsoft is turning off the ability to use OneDrive to fetch files stored locally on another PC at the end of the month.
The AMD Threadripper Pro will go to war with Intel's fastest Xeons, armed with 64 cores, 128 PCIe Gen 4 lanes, 8 channels of memory and up to 2TB of RAM.
Microsoft has expanded some Outlook features, including Play My Emails and Meeting Insights, to new platforms, while tweaking old conveniences like calendar sharing.
Announced late last year, Google's revamped Pixel Buds have finally made it to Australia.
Dell are looking to leverage the popularity of their premium range with the redesigned XPS Desktop PC.
Following Samsung's lead in the space, JBL are now offering a 9.1-channel soundbar of their own.
Lenovo's new ThinkVision M14T looks like a natural companion piece for those who want a little screen with their ThinkPad.
Microsoft said Monday that its photorealistic Flight Simulator reboot can be downloaded now before the game unlocks on August 18 in three digital editions. The game will be free for Microsoft Game Pass owners.
If you run into an issue with your Radeon graphics card, a new bug report tool in Radeon Software makes it easy to let AMD know the specifics.
Ubisoft promised a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 to anyone who logged into Uplay during the company's Ubisoft Forward event, but Uplay melted under the load. Ubisoft's still offering the game to fans.
Depending on who you ask, Death Stranding is either a work of genius or daunting indulgence. Some might say it’s both.
LG WebOS-based Smart TVs now have a dedicated Optus Sport app.
Samsung's latest lineup of Dolby Atmos soundbars is getting a little bolder with a pair of new high-end options.
Optus are pulling a leaf from Vodafone's playbook with a new $5-a-month add-on.
TCL's 2020 TV range is finally arriving on Australian chores.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft OneDrive's Fetch feature goes away at the end of July
- AMD Threadripper Pro has 64 cores, 128 PCIe lanes and 8-channel memory support
- Microsoft Outlook's wave of new features includes a join button for Zoom
- Google's revamped Pixel Buds are now available in Australia
- Dells new XPS Desktop looks to be a premium powerhouse PC
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies