Qualcomm announces what it's calling its Immersive Home platform, which offers cheaper dual-band WiFi6 options as well as the high-bandwidth WiFi 6E backhaul for mesh-network devices debuting in 2021.
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition graphics card delivers performance on par with last generation's flagship for $700 less, but compromises on memory capacity.
Resist the clickbait headlines comparing PC vs. Mac and iPhone vs. PC. While cross-platform tests like UL's 3DMark Wild Life have their place, benchmarks can't compare to real-world experience.
The latest iterations of the Huawei Mate smartphone series appear to boldly go where no Huawei devices have gone before.
Amazon still has the best speaker for smart home control, but it still trails Sonos and Google in musicality.
The Full Nerd crew dives into the latest AMD Radeon 6000 rumors, Nvidia's new Photoshop tools for image manipulation, and the hardware layout of the PlayStation 5.
Pay attention Vodafone customers! Apple's new iPhone SE is getting a price-cut.
Need some help understanding which HP laptop or 2-in-1 PC is right for you? We’re here to help.
If you’ve been enviously gazing across the OS divide at the Apple Watch for years now and have found other Android-friendly smartwatches wanting, the Oppo Watch is probably the wearable you’ve been waiting for.
The Halo’s integrated RGB lighting can sync with your tunes or help you set the mood.
Most TVs will be compatible, but you’ll want a set with certain features to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
The latest Echo Dot is technically the best Dot yet, but only by a narrow margin.
Intel reports declines in profits and revenue for the third quarter of 2020, though both demand for Tiger Lake CPUs and Intel's ability to make them have increased.
Mojang's original version of Minecraft, which millions play, will now require a Microsoft to play for security's sake, Microsoft says.
Acer's Swift 3 (SF313-52-78W6) nails the basics of a great laptop: a great keyboard, an excellent display, and superb battery life. Performance, though, holds it back.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Qualcomm debuts WiFi 6E chipsets for mesh networks debuting in 2021
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition review: Blistering performance gets $700 cheaper
- Clickbait warning: UL's Wild Life benchmark makes PC vs. iPhone comparisons way too easy
- Huawei drops 5G SoC phones
- Amazon Echo (4th Gen) review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies