The Seagate BarraCuda Fast SSD is among the best SATA-based external drives we've tested. However, you could get a faster, NVMe drive for about the same price.
The new Dell XPS 17 is drop-dead gorgeous, thin, relatively fast, and has what looks like a potentially show-stopping charging problem.
Panasonic are looking to join the fray with two new AirPods alternatives: the RZ-S500W and RZ-S300W.
Kobo are bringing a new alternative to the Amazon Kindle to Australian shores: the Kobo Nia.
Razer aren't afraid to make compromises when it comes to squeezing their Huntsman keyboard into a smaller form-factor.
If you're still having trouble with your home Wi-Fi setup, Telstra are betting that they know how to fix it.
Google's alternative to Apple Arcade is finally available to customers outside the United States.
The enormous popularity of last year’s World of Warcraft: Classic looms large over the impending release of Shadowlands but Shadowlands production manager Patrick Dawson says the development team behind the game isn’t daunted.
The next major expansion for Blizzard's fantasy card battler looks to be less significant than Ashes of Outland but no less fun.
Microsoft is turning off the ability to use OneDrive to fetch files stored locally on another PC at the end of the month.
The AMD Threadripper Pro will go to war with Intel's fastest Xeons, armed with 64 cores, 128 PCIe Gen 4 lanes, 8 channels of memory and up to 2TB of RAM.
Microsoft has expanded some Outlook features, including Play My Emails and Meeting Insights, to new platforms, while tweaking old conveniences like calendar sharing.
Announced late last year, Google's revamped Pixel Buds have finally made it to Australia.
Dell are looking to leverage the popularity of their premium range with the redesigned XPS Desktop PC.
Following Samsung's lead in the space, JBL are now offering a 9.1-channel soundbar of their own.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate BarraCuda Fast SSD review: Stylish, but slow for the price
- The Dell XPS 17 9700 has a charging problem
- Panasonic update headphone range with new true wireless options
- Kobo look out for those in lockdown with new Nia eReader
- Razer downsize their optomechanical Huntsman gaming keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies