The New BittBoy V3 is the best retro gaming device for those who want to play their classic games on the go.
Acer have announced that they'll be bringing their new X35 gaming monitor to Australian and New Zealand-based gamers from August 1st.
Motorola have announced they'll be launching the a $499 smartphone later this month.
As part of this year's Prime Day deals, Australians can now snag themselves one of Mobvoi's TicWatch wearables for cheap.
Amazon Prime Day has brought with it plenty of great tech discounts and sales but, more importantly, it's a great excuse to import yourself a OnePlus smartphone.
Amazon's Prime Day sales have seen Bose's iconic QC35 noise-cancelling headphones discounted to $300.
Microsoft announces a new build in which third-party assistants like Amazon Alexa could be enabled on the Windows 10 lock screen. Sorry, Cortana.
Microsoft puts the Windows 10 May 2019 Update on hold for Surface Book 2 owners until it can work out a GPU issue.
AMD has hired Frank Azor as its chief architect of gaming solutions.
Qualcomm has announced the Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, which offers a graphics boost over the 855.
Don't be a sucker on Amazon Prime Day. The graphics card landscape is drastically different than a week ago, and GPU makers are looking to offload pricey obsolete models with 'deals' that aren't worth your dollars.
Intel has connected 64 Loihi neuromorphic processors together in its Nahuku board, and provided them to researchers for their own simulations. A network consisting of 100 million simulated neurons will debut later this year.
Acer's Swift 7 (July 2019) is a fantastically thin and light PC that performs well enough for everyday use. But if you demand more, look elsewhere.
If you've been on the fence about grabbing Samsung's Apple Watch competitor, now might be the time to pull the trigger.
Amazon Prime members can nab Huawei's Mate 20 Pro for $849 during this year's Prime Day sales.
Australians have an average of 17 connected devices per home. In fact, between the televisions, tablets, computers, smart watches, fitness bands, security systems, “home assistants”, light bulbs and refrigerators, the typical family has probably lost track of just how much they have connected to the Internet.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
Join the newsletter!
- New BittBoy V3 review: The best option for retro gaming on the go
- How to protect yourself from online scams including ransomware and more
- Acer's Predator X35 gaming monitor is 35-inches of glitzy gaming excess
- Motorola's new One Vision smartphone looks as smooth as a Pixel 3a (and cheaper!)
- Tic-Tock: Moboi's Wear OS smartwatches are on sale
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies