The 500DX's mesh front addresses one of the bigger complaints about the standard Pure Base 500, while the ARGB light strips jazz up its minimalist look.
Google has pulled Fortnite from the Play Store over billing while Epic Games says the Android maker kept Fortnite deals from going forward.
Ditching the cable makes installing the headset-agnostic ModMic Wireless a cinch compared to its predecessors, though middling battery life and diminished audio quality are the necessary trade-offs.
We take what we know about Intel's 11th-gen Tiger Lake chip and guess whether it'll throw AMD's Ryzen 4000 U off the top of the hill.
Here’s a look at where the Zoom meeting app came from, what it does and how to use it.
Yet another good reason to regularly clean your stored Alexa voice recordings.
Online reseller Kogan is taking preorders for OnePlus' latest boutique Android smartphone.
Amazon aren't just selling Fitbit's latest smartwatch at a discount, they're also throwing in a freebie.
Razer said last year that it would bring back the Naga gaming mouse for lefties, and it's finally arrived.
The latest chapter in the Total War series, A Total War Saga: Troy, is being given away for free today. Grab it now!
Intel's first Xe graphics part for consumers will go into laptops, but 2021 will bring the long-anticipated discrete graphics card with hardware ray tracing.
The new Alder Lake chip from Intel builds upon its Lakefield predecessor by emphasizing performance first, then battery life, for thin-and-light laptops and other compact devices.
Intel's "Client 2.0" view of the future means the performance of the device is tailored to your needs, no one-size-fits-all solution.
Intel reveals some of the technical details behind its upcoming Tiger Lake processor, including memory, PCI Express 4.0, and unexpected transistor improvements that could boost clock speeds dramatically.
Microsoft's Surface Duo costs more than the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but it's clearly lacking in specs, power, and versatility.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- How to get Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 on your Android phone even if it’s not in the Play Store
- Be Quiet's Pure Base 500DX is a cooler, deluxe version of its budget quiet case
- Fortnite pulled from the Play Store as Epic accuses Google of blocking Android deals
- Antlion ModMic Wireless review: One step closer to the ideal ModMic
- Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake vs. Ryzen 4000: Which chip will win?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies