If you spend a lot of time playing online games like Valorant, Fortnite or Apex Legends, choosing the right NBN provider isn’t just going to save you money.
Future CEO Pat Gelsinger spoke during the vendor's fourth-quarter 2020 conference call, outlining his plans to return Intel to greatness.
AMD is gaining share in gaming laptops, but Intel continues to dominate, while Nvidia rules them all.
Figuring out how much GPU to buy depends a lot on your other components and future plans.
We’ve gone to the trouble of answering them and cranked out out a quick run-down of the pros and cons of the VPN world’s latest “free” alternative and whether or not it’s worth your time and data.
CBS is blaming “production limitations” due to COVID-19 for its decision to stick with a 1080p Super Bowl.
Quality over size is our usual mantra, but vendors don't generally offer their best technology in TVs smaller than 55-inch class.
Intel reported strong profits and revenue for the fourth quarter of 2020, driven by record pandemic-fuelled PC sales of 33 per cent.
Microsoft is adding a boatload of new fun and productive features to the Edge 88 browser, including new themes, knowledge cards, recipe extraction, and even Outlook email.
Microsoft adds a password generator and a Password Monitor service to Microsoft Edge version 88, along with some under-the-hood security improvements.
After striking an earlier partnership with Zoom, now Google Meet users can automatically caption and transcribe their Meet meetings.
Can you run an 11th gen CPU in an older Z490 board or run a 10th gen chip in a new Z590 mobo? We find out when we talk to Juan Jose Guerrero of Asus.
After months of testing a “shuffle play” button, Netflix is said to be rolling out the feature in the first half of 2021.
Nvidia won't release a Founders Edition model of its upcoming $329 GeForce RTX 3060, while custom graphics card makers are warning about price hikes.
In addition to some new features, Chrome 88 ends support for Adobe Flash, the File Transfer Protocol, and Apple's OS X Yosemite.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Best Broadband Plans for Gaming
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- The Pros and Cons of Atlas VPN: The Web’s Latest Best “Free” VPN
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies