Oppo have announced local pricing and availability for their latest R-series smartphones, the R15 and R15 Pro.
Where other true wireless earbuds are about audio isolation, the Xperia Ear Duo are about audio synthesis. They’re a different, smarter kind of earbud, for a different, smarter kind of customer.
The Humble Store is giving away Shadowrun Returns through Saturday morning, and selling the sequels for dirt cheap.
Amazon's selling a GeForce GTX 1060 at a sane price just in time for the Steam Summer Sale.
Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
The Alienware 17's Core i9 CPU and overclocked GeForce GTX 1080 let this gaming laptop pump out incredible desktop-class performance, but you pay for it in both cash and size.
We spoke with Allen Kao, Synology’s CTO, and came away with several key insights about the how the company is tacking AI in 2018 and more.
New rules introduced by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) are designed to stop households being left without any access to telecommunications services when there are hiccups during their migration to the National Broadband Network.
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you play on a PC or a console.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware under a different light
If the lack of RGB lighting turned you off trying HyperX in the past, it’s robust enough in its manifestation here to be worth more than just a passing glance.
Nvidia has announced that they'll finally be bringing their Nvidia Shield TV streaming device to the Australian market.
The Intergalactic Steam Sale kicks off with steep deals on PC games, a $2.50 Steam Link, and an alien-blasting side activity
The Steam Summer Sale returns once more, this time with the cheapest price we've ever seen on the standalone Steam Link, plus the most ambitious minigame Valve's made in a while, "Saliens."
Intel chief executive Brian Krzanich stepped down after it was disclosed that he had a consensual relationship with an employee, which is against Intel policy. We consider his legacy and whether his replacement will follow the path he set, in AI, communications, and memory.
The GTX 1080 Mini is available at its $500 MSRP at Amazon right now.
Though really designed for IT, the free version of CloudBerry Backup is super handy for backing up to, or syncing between online services. It does local backup as well, although the means may not be immediately obvious.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo deal out Australian pricing and availability for R15 and R15 Pro
- Sony Xperia Ear Duo review: A different, smarter, kind of earbud
- The Humble Store is giving away cyberpunk RPG Shadowrun Returns for free
- EVGA's GeForce GTX 1060 is back down to $250 just in time for the Steam Summer Sale
- Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies