With all the silence surrounding the development of Biomutant, I was a little worried that some of the title’s strangeness might have been sanded down in the name of mass appeal. My PAX demo put those fears at ease.
Following their formal debut ahead of this year’s PAX Australia, Summerfall Studios have announced their first title: a musical adventure game called Chorus.
Despite being pitched as a spin-off, Darksiders: Genesis is close to being the game I’ve always wanted from the series.
Ahead of an October 16th launch, we got the chance to go hands-on with the Switch version of Overwatch at this year’s PAX Australia.
Here's what we saw at this year's PAX AUS 2019.
Set up next to the ESL stage at this year’s PAX Australia, Samsung are showing off two new gaming monitors ahead of their official launch into the Australian market.
Intel said translation errors may have lead some to believe its upcoming graphics card will have ray tracing support.
Corsair's Ryzen RAM kit hits 5GHz, while 32GB DIMMs from G.Skill let you run up to 256GB in a Core i9 board
In just a few days you'll be able to buy Microsoft's new Ergonomic and Bluetooth keyboards, which included dedicated Office and emoji keys for use with Windows 10.
Samsung blends a great smart home hub with an average wireless mesh router.
Microsoft has named its next feature update the Windows 10 November 2019 Update, which is a month or two later than anticipated.
The PC market grew in the third quarter of 2019 year over year, largely due to looming tariffs and the end of the road for Windows 7.
Though not as fast as some pricier competition, WD's My Passport external USB 3.2 hard drive is attractive, affordable, and available in 5TB capacity.
Dell’s XPS 15 7590 tests the limits of its thin-and-light chassis with an 8-core “overclockable” Core i9-9980HK and a discrete GeForce GTX 1650.
Oppo has introduced the new Reno2 Z to the Australian market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- PAX AUS 2019: Biomutant is every bit as bizarre as I hoped it would be
- PAX AUS 2019: Summerfall Studios make their debut with Chorus
- PAX AUS 2019: Darksiders Genesis is the Darksiders game I didn’t know I wanted
- PAX AUS 2019: Overwatch's Switch port is exactly what you'd expect
- In Pictures: PAX AUS 2019
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies