Music streaming services are great. If you'd like to try one, Amazon is offering two months for free right now.
Plus: Neill Blomkamp experiments with short films on Steam, Divinity: Original Sin 2 gets a release date, and Rising Storm is free, for now. This is gaming news for May 22 to 26.
A website with an image directory that uses $MFT in its name is enough to crash Windows 7 and 8 PCs.
AMD's AGESA 184.108.40.206 adds 26 new memory parameters for enthusiasts to tinker with, while pushing supported RAM speeds to 4000MHz.
If Microsoft really wants to call the Surface Pro (2017) a laptop, it's going to need to do more than play with words.
The ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard is a full $100 more than other Z270 chipset motherboards.
The very simple guide to what to buy
Vanquish, the cult classic from Platinum Games, has finally arrived on PC, thanks in part to a vocal fan base. Watch us play it right here.
Maybe it's time to take Microsoft's quiet war against Twitch a bit more seriously, as newly-minted Mixer debuts new split-screen tech and promises to stream Xbox's E3 press conference in 4K.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs guarantee your gaming experience, and for the first time, include AMD processors.
The Gear 360 is a cool little $230 camera that's perfect for Galaxy S8 owners who want to shoot 4K video or broadcast live.
Intel's putting Thunderbolt 3 into its CPUs and opening up the spec, and that means one thing: world domination.
Some months ago, we raved about the Garmin Fenix Chronos executive fitness tracking smartwatch.
It's a worthy realisiation that 'grown-ups' play games and an even more worthy one that executive types do too.
And so here we are reviewing yet another MSI gaming laptop. The good news is that this is getting easier and the reviews are getting shorter. Why? Because although they’re packed to the brim with features, many of them are borderline identical in important areas.
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTPython Fullstack DevNSW
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- CCCloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/AzureVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerNSW
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Deployment ConsultantNSW
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC