Samsung has removed the AKG headphones from the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra box—and now that Apple rumor doesn't seem so crazy.
With its Ryzen 5 4500U, the HP Envy x360 13 gives you premium performance without the premium pricing
President Trump unexpectedly ordered a ban on transactions with Tencent and its subsidiaries after 45 days. We don't know how far the ban will stretch into Tencent's interests, which encompass the games League of Legends, Fortnite, PubG, Path of Exile, and more.
Google has settled a class-action lawsuit over the Google+ data breach, and you might be able to claim some of the $7.5 million in payments.
Samsung's newest Android tablet, the Galaxy Tab S7+, is built to compete with the iPad Pro, but the software lets it down.
Moment to moment, the Pixel 4a seems to do a great job of making it feel like you aren’t missing out by spending less on a new phone.
Trying to top the WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones isn't going to be easy but Sony are giving it their best shot with the new WH-1000XM4s.
AMC's horror-focused streaming service is now available in Australia.
The Owl Car Cam that died with its startup Owl Cameras, Inc., has rehatched under new owners as the security-focused Owlcam.
Trying to top the WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones isn't going to be easy but Sony are giving it a shot.
Samsung has announced that all Galaxy S, Note, and Z devices will get three "generations" of Android updates.
Samsung has forsaken the glass and the curves on the Note 20 to bring down the price down, but it still costs as much as the iPhone 11 Pro.
Should you buy the 2020 MacBook Air or a used 2016 MacBook Pro 13? Here's the answer
While the new ROG Phone 3 doesn’t seem like it’s going to crack the category wide open, the parts of the pitch it gets right suggests the niche won’t be going anywhere for a while yet.
Vodafone aren't doing any online preorders for Samsung's latest phablet but they do have a slightly wider device lineup than Optus and Telstra.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung takes pressure off Apple by dumping the Galaxy Note 20 earbuds
- Photoshop Blur filters: What they are and how to use them
- HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies