We put the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and its Ryzen 7 4980U Surface Edition chip through a battery of early tests. How fast is it? Is it worth your money? Check out our benchmarks and decide.
If you’re waiting for the crippling graphics card shortage to loosen up before buying new hardware, well, you might be waiting for a while.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 promises performance and battery life improvements over a range of Intel Core and AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chips.
AMD's Ryzen 5000G processors could help out gamers suffering from the current GPU crisis, but they're coming to prebuilt computers first.
The Dell XPS 13 premium thin-and-light laptop gets a new OLED panel option.
Microsoft's Modern lineup of PC peripherals include a webcam, two headsets, the Surface Headphones 2+, and a USB-C speaker.
Huawei has released new true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones, featuring active noise cancellation (ANC), a large, high density battery, and good audio quality.
Google Photos offered Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on mobile for years, but now it's coming to the desktop via your web browser.
During Nvidia's dev-focused GTC 2021 keynote, a slide revealed that the company's "Ampere Next" GPUs won't release until 2022.
GTC 2021 is another virtual affair coming at you straight from Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang's kitchen. Watch it here.
Thunderbolt is appearing more on laptops, docks, and displays. Should you buy a Thunderbolt display? We'll go over the pros and cons.
Australian gamers will soon have a top-notch game streaming service in GeForce NOW.
60-percent mechanical keyboards are all the rage right now, and the K65 RGB Mini is Corsair's latest take on the trend.
To have the best possible experience when streaming your games to your couch—or even remotely—you’ll need to focus on your network setup as much as your hardware.
RAM prices haven't spiked to 2018 levels, but they're on the move, so you should probably get in now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft didn't lie: The Surface Laptop 4 really is twice as fast
- Nvidia expects crippling GPU shortages to continue throughout 2021
- Microsoft unveils Surface Laptop 4 with huge performance, battery life claims
- AMD's new Ryzen 5000G chips wield Radeon graphics and double the cores
- Dell's XPS 13 9310 just got a mesmerizing upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies