The Jabra Evolve2 85 is a business-class headset with consumer-grade perks and smart design. What’s not to like?
Apple’s Magic Keyboard goes the extra mile but, if you’re looking to turn your tablet into a workhorse and don’t mind losing a few thrills in the process, the Brydge Pro+ is easy to recommend.
I don’t want to sound dramatic but it feels like Torchlight 3 is a game staring down an existential crisis of its own making.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Insider build 20161 makes major changes to the Start menu, taskbar, Alt+Tab, the Settings menu, and more. These are all experimental changes, but they're profound.
Forget the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Fold 2, here’s a wishlist of what we’re hoping to see out of Samsung 2021 flagship:
Microsoft has added additional controls to simplify the sharing of documents stored within its OneDrive cloud storage service. But they don't look especially easy to use.
Microsoft has created a widget store to add functionality to Windows 10's Xbox Game Bar, including Destiny-specific widget. Even better, there are now transparency and click-through controls, too.
Windows 10's new hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature is "a significant and fundamental change to the driver model," Microsoft says, letting graphics chips control their memory more directly.
Avira Prime, the company's top-level security and PC maintenance suite, offers a lot of value for the money, and the protection is good too.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you need to know before you buy your first robot vacuum cleaner:
We’ve rounded up our picks for the best rugged phones that offer plenty of features but are tough enough to survive a drop or two.
Square isn't the only option. Here are two solid alternatives small businesses looking to go digital should also consider:
If you’re looking to change up your second or ‘other’ streaming service amid the lockdowns and social distancing of 2020, it might be worth signing up for a free trial and giving Prime Video a try.
The Samsung 870 QVO offers a stunning 8TB of capacity (come August), and excellent everyday SATA performance. But it's not the SSD for heavy sustained write workloads.
It's that time of year again - Telstra are shaking up their post-paid mobile lineup.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- Brydge Pro+ iPad Keyboard review: A near-perfect alternative to the Magic Keyboard
- Early Access might be the best thing that ever happened to Torchlight 3
- New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
- Five Things We Want From The Samsung Galaxy S30
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies