Apple, please stop buying our favorite Android apps and killing them.
Huawei's P40 Series won't be sold in the United States and doesn't have Google apps, but its presence will still impact the Android-verse.
When you’re working from home, you can't afford downtime. Stay productive with these tips on essential tech maintenance habits.
The Fitbit Charge 4 might be the company's first product since being acquired by Google but you'd never know the difference.
For all its posturing, Bleeding Edge plays things too safe to keep up with the heavyweights.
The original Resident Evil 3 was a great game and Capcom’s remake is a smart but safe remix of the expected. It takes your memories of the past and brings them to life in the most polished way possible.
UK prime minister Boris Johnson did something you shouldn't do: He shared his Zoom meeting's personal ID. Here's why that's a bad idea, and what to do to avoid "Zoom bombing" by strangers.
Yubico will soon be launching its first biometric-powered security key, and in our new work-from-home world, it could be the way of the future.
If you've set up a virtual reality headset for Half-Life: Alyx, it can help take the edge off of self-isolation. You may not be able to visit the world beyond your house, but you can bring it to you.
Following on years on talking about launching a local ecommerce presence, Alcatel Australia has done just that.
Almost two years after it launched and failed to find a following, Artifact is heading back into beta.
Riot are set to launch a closed beta for their upcoming tactical shooter game in a matter of weeks.
Microsoft updates customers on new features due later this half of the year, including password monitoring and vertical tab layouts.
Microsoft is tying together work and personal productivity experiences by renaming Office 365 as "Microsoft 365," adding a consumer version of Teams, and unveiling new AI-powered features for Office apps.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 is world's first Ryzen 4000-based laptop. It offers stupidly good performance in a stupidly light chassis at a stupidly reasonable price.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Killed by Apple: Dark Sky isn't alone in Cupertino's Android app graveyard
- How Huawei’s flagship P40 Pro could still impact premium Android phones in the U.S.
- Home office tech: Essential tips to maintain your PC, router and more
- The Fitbit Charge 4 has 7 days of battery life, Active Zone Tracking and terrible timing
- Bleeding Edge review: An Overwatch-like brawler that fails to learn from Blizzard's mistakes
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies