The $500 GeForce RTX 3070 provides 3440x1440 ultrawide performance roughly on a par with last generation's $1,200 RTX 2080 Ti, but don't discount memory differences.
The new Device Dashboard will be accessible from the navigation bar of selected Fire tablets.
Back in 2019, we came away delighted by the Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed. It's now 40% off via Amazon.
Microsoft has removed, not added, features within the latest Windows 10 Insider update, version 20246. Just part of the process, or a sign of slowing development?
Verizon new Yahoo phone costs $50 and is loaded with Yahoo apps.
Microsoft expands Excel's real-time "data types" by adding support for your data, as well as hundreds of sources from Wolfram Alpha.
EVGA's GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra sports a phenomenal custom cooler and abundant overclocking-friendly features.
Microsoft has inserted code in Microsoft Edge 87 that will block hundreds of sites from opening within Explorer. v, even if it’s not really a good replacement for Internet Explorer itself
Logitech has announced the Z407 Bluetooth computer speakers with subwoofer and a wireless control dial.
A quarter of Australians say working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic has made them enjoy work more.
Chromebook users have had to navigate an obtuse process to edit an Office document within Google Sheets. Google has changed all that.
Microsoft has issued a patch to remove the Adobe Flash player from Edge and Internet Explorer before the Dec. 31 2020 deadline expires.
Hello, RDNA 2. Here's everything AMD revealed about the Radeon RX 6000-series graphics card, and the new tech inside them.
Not only are high core-count CPUs much more common these days, but the next-generation consoles will sport them, too.
Qualcomm announces what it's calling its Immersive Home platform, which offers cheaper dual-band WiFi6 options as well as the high-bandwidth WiFi 6E backhaul for mesh-network devices debuting in 2021.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Razer's Basilisk x Hyperspeed is 40% off through Amazon
- Windows Insider build 20246 removes features amid roadmap questions
- Verizon’s $50 Yahoo phone is a rebranded ZTE Blade A3 with lots of pre-installed apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies