This 1440p HDR panel sold for $700 a year ago, but now Staples is selling the Dell S2718D for $220.
At Microsoft Ignite, Microsoft announces a ton of features that tap the Azure cloud. A few, such as Microsoft Search and Ideas, directly benefit office workers using Office 365.
Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 strategy just got more complicated, with two separate 'experience' versions—the 2S and the 2X—and fundamental features like rotation restricted to a swappable processor module.
With a revised interface, touchscreen support, and additional app features, FreeOffice is a truly viable Office replacement.
With an increasing number of connected devices and voice-related technologies entering the market (cue Google Duplex) and recent research by Accenture showing that more than two-thirds of customers will reduce their use of smartphone applications after acquiring a digital voice assistant, how do businesses ensure that their apps remain relevant and are meeting the consumers expectations?
Nowadays, it’s actually way easier to find a cheaper and more budget-friendly alternative to these flagship devices than ever before. The list of shared features between mid-tier devices and premium ones continues to grow, while the gap in quality continues to shrink.
if you’re looking to buy your first cleaning robot, why spend more when you could spend less?
The world's first Android phone, the T-Mobile G1, arrived September 23, 2008. It was a whole lot different than the Android handsets of today.
Destiny 2's second-year refresh, Forsaken, caps off a troubled first year by fixing most of players' longstanding complaints with the end-game and multiplayer.
The Dash Cam 45 is Garmin's most affordable camera, but its video quality can be subpar, night captures could use more detail, and image stabilization on rough roads was an issue.
Intel just dropped its largest Optane SSDs yet, and one of them is a U.2 drive. But the technology is still pricey per GB.
Big and heavy though it is, the Lenovo Legion Y920 boasts some serious gaming firepower and a mechanical keyboard to boot, not to mention one-touch overclocking and Dolby sound.
AMD's Radeon Vega 56 and Vega 64 have consistently sold over retail pricing since their launch a year ago, but they're on sale today.
The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti was Nvidia's most powerful consumer graphic cards, until the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti unseated it. Should you upgrade? Maybe. We dig in.
At one time, Skype seemed to be the one thing Microsoft was holding back in reserve from its Cortana-Alexa partnership. That no longer seems to be the case.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
There is a piece of technology for everything nowadays – even finding fish on a fishing trip!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Upgrade to a luscious 1440p Dell HDR display for just $220 at Staples
- New Microsoft Search, Ideas tap AI to add smart features to Microsoft's Office 365
- Microsoft plans to make you pay more to rotate the Surface Hub 2, just to drive you crazy
- FreeOffice 2018 review: Microsoft Office alternative gets some welcome upgrades
- Giving your customer experience a ‘voice’
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies