Nvidia's third Turing GPU-powered graphics card, the GeForce RTX 2070, will launch on October 17. But will you be able to take advantages of its capabilities?
Microsoft is adding several cool features to its Outlook Mobile email and calendar mobile app, but administrators will also have the option of locking out your personal email accounts.
Forza Horizon 4 brings the four seasons, Scottish streets, and a richer multiplayer experience.
Amazon has slashed prices on Sabrent's 4-, 7-, and 10-port USB hubs.
Staples is selling a Lenovo Ideapad 530s with a 1080p screen and a potent Core i5 CPU for $550.
With vibration compensation for reliable operation tightly packed with other hard drives, the Seagate IronWolf Pro 14TB is great for NAS and servers. It's also Seagate's fastest and vastest hard drive to date.
The Asus ROG Strix 2080 battles Nvidia's leveled-up Founders Edition graphics cards with heavy metal, and the results are stunning, if expensive.
Developer Mode 7 are finally garnishing Frozen Synapse fans with a proper sequel. And while there’s a lot here that’s changed, there’s also a lot that hasn’t.
If you’re looking for a dead-simple gaming headset that delivers solid results, the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset isn’t just an option. It’s one of the best.
As Google celebrates its 20th anniversary as a search engine, it lays out several fundamental changes to how you'll search using Google, especially on mobile phones.
Microsoft announces the general availability of Office 2019 for Windows and Mac, which will be available to consumers shortly. Here's what in it, and what features Microsoft is holding back for Office 365.
Chrome 69 looks like it logs you in to the Chrome browser when you sign in to a Google Web service. It may be a big misunderstanding, but here's a way to help you to be sure.
This 1440p HDR panel sold for $700 a year ago, but now Staples is selling the Dell S2718D for $220.
At Microsoft Ignite, Microsoft announces a ton of features that tap the Azure cloud. A few, such as Microsoft Search and Ideas, directly benefit office workers using Office 365.
Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 strategy just got more complicated, with two separate 'experience' versions—the 2S and the 2X—and fundamental features like rotation restricted to a swappable processor module.
Despite the excellence of iOS some people find such largesse both confusing and time consuming. There seem to be apps and files and data everywhere and getting your head around it can be difficult – and that’s where the Dearmob iPhone Manager app comes in.
Bitdefender solutions stop attacks before they even begin! Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2070 launches on October 17. Will ray traced games be ready?
- Microsoft upgrades Outlook Mobile, but restricting personal email may be one of the changes
- Forza Horizon 4 review: Seasons and social hooks make the best arcade racer even better
- Amazon's awesome Sabrent sale will add up to 10 USB ports to your PC or Mac for cheap
- Deal alert: This lightweight Core i5-powered Lenovo Ideapad laptop is just $550 at Staples
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies