The Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus ships with Nvidia's Max-Q, designed to maintain GPU power with less heat and fan noise. Here's our first peek at the new technology.
Uninspired design notwithstanding, the OnePlus 5 delivers great performance in an affordable Android phone.
PNY's GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC delivers huge bang for your buck, and stands out from the crowd in the process.
Alienware’s 13-inch notebook, the Alienware 13 means mobile gamers can now experience the revelation that comes with gazing upon an OLED panel.
Take a peek behind the scenes of PCWorld's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition hands-on.
AMD’s Radeon Vega Frontier Edition may be made for science, but our hands-on preview gave a taste of what the consumer version could deliver for gamers.
The best bang for your buck smartphones on the market.
These 10 Android apps could change your Chromebook experience for the better by offering more or better experiences compared to what's available on the web via Chrome OS.
Plus: Valve shows off diagrams and gifs of the Vive's finger-tracking controllers and a bevy of trailers for Total War: Warhammer II, XCOM 2's upcoming expansion, and more. This is gaming news for June 19 to 23.
We’ve been flooded with new phones over recent months and the differences have all been relatively minor.
We’ve reviewed so many Android phones in recent months and there’s been very little difference between most of them
The Steam Summer Sale is back for 2017 with steep deals on hardware and over 10 thousand games.
Haemimont's Surviving Mars channels the spirit of Anno 2205, mixed with the excitement of new frontiers.
With a Kaby Lake quad-core and Pascal graphics, the XPS 15 remains the quad-core to beat.
My house has never had a doorbell. This alone makes me a good candidate for the Ring Video Doorbell, which uses home Wi-Fi to transmit the sound of a doorbell chime directly to smartphones...
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryQLD
- FTAgile Project Manager x 2NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW