The Steam Library Update went live today, bringing with it new organizational tools and a slick interface. You could (and should) join.
Nvidia continues to push ray tracing forward with the strategic use of game bundles. Now, all GeForce RTX 20-series buyers will receive a free copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Will Microsoft launch a Microsoft Surface with an AMD chip inside of it? That's just one of the reports floating around in advance of Microsoft's Surface launch next month.
With even Apple's cheapest iPhones now selling for over AU$1000, it is extremely important to protect your investment.
With connectivity for up to three devices and a raft of custom app profiles, this mouse will increase efficiency for business and creative types alike.
Paired with the MX Master 3 mouse, the MX Keys can power up to three computers at once.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
Microsoft said a problematic Windows 10 patch to fix Windows Search has led to another issue: Multichannel audio in PC games isn't being rendered correctly.
Fitbit has made enough improvements to the Versa 2 to call it a true Apple Watch competitor.
The Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT is as close to perfection as a graphics card can get, bolstered by ingenious software tricks.
The GE65 Raider 9SF packs an 8-core 9th gen Core i9 and GeForce RTX 2070 graphics into a relatively compact body
It does little to disrupt your expectations but I wouldn’t hesitate to call the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is pretty much the new gold standard for Android tablets.
In a console generation that's become synonymous with risk aversion, Borderlands 3 plays it even more safe than expected. It's like the last seven years never occurred, except in memes.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Microsoft's patch to fix CPU spiking issues within Windows 10's Windows Search function has apparently broken Windows Search for some people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- Steam's wonderful Library Update beta is finally live: Here's how to get it
- Nvidia bundles Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with GeForce RTX graphics cards
- Ranking the Microsoft Surface launch rumors: What's probable, what's not
- Best Apple iPhone Cases
- Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies