60-percent mechanical keyboards are all the rage right now, and the K65 RGB Mini is Corsair's latest take on the trend.
To have the best possible experience when streaming your games to your couch—or even remotely—you’ll need to focus on your network setup as much as your hardware.
RAM prices haven't spiked to 2018 levels, but they're on the move, so you should probably get in now.
Email addresses, phone numbers, and birthdays are part of the data dump—you'll want to protect yourself if you got caught in this mess. Here are the steps you need to take.
Some stores charge usurious prices for quality cables, but Amazon is rife with questionable offerings. Here’s what we buy that’s both affordable and reliable.
The Galaxy S21 phones are faster and more feature-rich compared to last year's S20s. Samsung did cut a few corners, too. Here are the best and worst features.
Optus has launched the Optus Pause app allowing its customers to manage their time online by pausing connectivity.
An AMD CPU in an Alienware laptop is another crowning achievement for Ryzen 5000.
These simple tips will help speed up your PC's boot times using built-in Windows 10 tools.
Newcomer VeePN features a Double VPN, Netflix support, and workable speeds.
If you're done with the loud typing sounds, here's the kind of keyboard you should buy.
LG phones pushed the bleeding-edge of innovation, but it wasn't enough.
If you need a battery pack that you can take almost anywhere, this is it.
You can assemble a PC with just a single screwdriver on hand, but having this lineup in your toolbox makes DIY much easier—especially if anything goes sideways.
Real-time ray tracing support on AMD Radeon GPUs just came to Cyberpunk 2077, and without a DLSS-like upscaling feature, they struggle even at 1080p resolution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Corsair K65 RGB Mini: Hands-on with the 60-percent mechanical gaming keyboard
- What’s the fastest solution for local or private game streaming? | Ask an expert
- You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- Another day, another data breach. Here’s how to see if you’ve been exposed
- How to install a power supply in your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies