Need for Speed: Payback update makes grinding out Speed Cards less of a grind.
We recently got the chance to to spend a little bit of hands-on time with Sony’s new a7R III camera. The new mirrorless shooter boasts a hefty 42.2-megapixel sensor and 399-point phase detection autofocus, but there’s much more to like here than just numbers.
Hovering around the midpoint of the company’s initial offering, the AKG N60 on-ear headphones sit nicely above the brand’s in-ear entries but well below their studio-grade N90Q headphones. They’re envisioned as a natural companion for those who spend a lot of time on the go, and priced pretty-competitively
Microsoft's flagship Surface Book 2 has a power problem that causes it to drain the battery even when plugged in, when playing 3D games on certain settings, PCWorld has confirmed.
Plus: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire hits closed beta, The Surge goes for A Walk in the Park, and a gaming chair that cools your butt. This is gaming news for November 13 to 17
Star Wars: Battlefront II's boring, unbalanced gameplay is made worse by a predatory loot box system.
Respectable speeds and helpful tools make Buffered a solid choice for VPN users.
Apple’s iMovie is a delight to use, if sometimes minimalist to a fault. It lacks some of the formats and features supported in other programs, but what’s there is implemented beautifully.
WD's Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is an entry-level SSD that impresses with sustained transfers at 450MBps, despite using TLC NAND. It's one of the fastest TLC drives you can buy and offers easily the best value on the market.
The OnePlus 5T feels every bit as premium as the Pixel 2 XL does but costs a fraction of the price.
Here's how to mod your PC games to add better graphics, fix bugs, tweak gameplay, and more.
If you’re not swayed by Samsung’s return to form, Apple’s ultra-expensive iPhone X or Google’s funky Pixel 2, then the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a pretty solid alternative. Even if the pitch does poach a striking amount from HTC’s U11.
The Blackvue dash cam DR750S-2CH impressed us out of the box, and continued to impress through testing. A dual-channel unit with 1080p front and rear cameras, Wi-Fi phone connectivity and Web access, it's pricey but deserving.
Stardock's Groupy turns your open apps into the equivalent of browser tabs. It's great.
OnePlus is back with the 5T, another mid-cycle refresh that brings a 6-inch screen, new design, and better camera.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther
- FTChange Manager, Business RelocationsOther
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW
- FTProgramme DirectorSA
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- FTSharePoint Admin & Developer- Australian Citizens onlyOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW