Acer's latest Swift 3x includes the Iris Xe Max GPU, which a report says is the Iris Xe HPG that Intel disclosed earlier this year
Qualcomm's Snapdragon chips have struggled to succeed within Windows PCs. Acer's new Chromebook Spin 5, which includes the Snapdragon 7c, feels much more suitable.
The Porsche Design Acer Book RS applies a sports-car aesthetic to a thin-and-light laptop, but the performance remains to be seen.
Intel’s ATX12VO power supply standard will help desktop PCs meet increasingly stringent government standards on idle power consumption. We take a closer look.
A raft of exciting changes to Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro and Illustrator have been announced at the Adobe MAX online global conference.
Microsoft's Windows 10 October 2020 Update is available to all now, either to download manually or wait until it's pushed to your PC.
Intel, one of the biggest names in the flash storage and SSD business, has sold all of its SSD operations to SK Hynix.
The U.S. Department of Justice and several states have sued Google, alleging that the search provider uses its dominant position on the desktop and on mobile to preserve its market share to the detriment of competitors.
Nvidia's Reflex API in games and Reflex Latency Analyzer in 360Hz G-Sync Esports monitors give you everything you need for more responsive, more deadly esports gaming. Here's what you need to know.
The LG Ultra, at 4.3 pounds, is surprisingly light for laptop with a 17-inch display and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card inside.
The U.S. government is warning users that a vulnerability in how Windows PCs handle an HEVC video codec used by Apple iPhones could be used to take over their PCs.
A source close to Microsoft said that Office apps that unexpectedly appeared in the Windows Start menu were due to a bug that's being fixed.
Dell has two great good thin-and-lights in the XPS 13 and the XPS 13 2-in-1. Which one should you buy? We'll help you make the right choice.
At first glance, the Pixel 5 might seem overpriced or underpowered, but it's actually a very smart move by Google.
Looking to pick up the new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max but can't decide between Vodafone and Optus? We're here to help.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- The Acer Swift 3x boasts Intel's new Iris Xe Max discrete GPU
- Qualcomm's slower Snapdragon 7c feels like a fit for Acer's Chromebook Spin 5
- The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
- Intel's power play: Hands-on with ATX12VO motherboards and power supply
- Adobe reveals major updates across Creative Cloud
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies