Rumors that the PlayStation 5 is costing Sony $450 to manufacture have the internet in a furor, but is a $500 or $600 console so outrageous in 2020?
A report from Petri says both the Surface Book 3 and the Surface Go 2 could debut at a Microsoft event in New York.
Samsung’s quest to be the best has jacked up prices to unsustainable levels.
If you’re looking to build a comprehensive 4K home entertainment system on a budget, here are some options you might want to consider.
With dedicated 6GHz spectrum expected to open up this year, Wi-Fi 6E will be the next standard in home networking. Broadcom is first to announce its new Wi-Fi 6E chip, the BCM4389.
Valve locks in Half-Life: Alyx's release date, but it's nearly impossible to buy a VR headset right now
Six weeks out from Half-Life: Alyx, Valve's Index headset is still unavailable. So is Oculus's Quest and Rift S.
I got to use the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip for an hour and it changed my whole perception of folding phones.
Microsoft hasn't yet released Windows 10 20H1 (version 2004) yet. But we have a preview of what new features you can expect.
Acer Swift 3 (SF314-57-57BN) review: Thin, light, affordable, and Ice Lake, with Thunderbolt 3 to boot
The Acer Swift 3 packs in plenty given its $700 sticker price, boasting a 10th-gen Intel Ice Lake CPU and a sub-three-pound weight.
Andy Rubin's startup is officially winding down.
Telstra are giving sports-savvy customers a new reason to stick around.
Here's a quick run-down of what Vodafone and Optus have to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Here's a quick run-down of what each telco has to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Samsung’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra have arrived - but how much will they cost through Optus?
After a week of exhibitors withdrawing from the event due to coronavirus concerns, GSMA officially cancelled Mobile World Congress 2020 in Barcelona.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
- If the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X live up to the hype, $500 is a steal
- Report: Microsoft Surface Book 3, Surface Go 2 could debut this spring
- If the Galaxy S20 phones are too expensive for you, blame the Samsung Tax
- Building the cheapest 4K home theatre setup you can in 2020
- Broadcom ships the first Wi-Fi 6E chip for mobile devices, paving the way for new 6GHz networks
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies