You miss out on a few things like wireless charging but, for the asking price, we’d still rate the Huawei P30 as an incredibly competitive package.
Microsoft and Kano have developed the Kano PC, a $300 tablet that's designed to teach kids how computers are made and how they work.
These four 'Eyes First' Windows games could do for eye tracking what Solitaire did for the PC's mouse
Microsoft Research has made available four 'Eyes First' games for Windows 10, simple games designed to show off how eye tracking can be used for both fun and accessibility.
Such a move would go beyond controlling the operating system to encouraging use of Office applications, which typically require a subscription.
ExpressVPN has everything you need including great speeds, a good app, a large number of locations and servers, but the leadership is still anonymous.
The Garmin Dash Cam 66W packs great features, including phone connectivity, into a very small profile, but it runs a bit on the hot side.
The Akaso Trace 1 Dash Cam produces very good video, especially the infrared interior captures, plus excellent battery run time, for an affordable price.
The super-svelte Garmin Dash Cam mini could be just the unobtrusive camera you seek. However, it lacks GPS, and the super-capacitor lasts only a second or two.
The Netgear Nighthawk XR700 is incredibly expensive for a niche consumer product - but it’s comprehensive, powerful and specialised enough to stand out.
Though AMD recently announced the first PCIe 4.0 chipset, the PCI SIG has announced PCI Express 6.0, which will arrive in two years.
Microsoft's June updates to its Office 365 suite include Presenter Coach, an AI-driven tool that monitors your practice presentations and offers suggestions, such as not to swear.
Google claims that it is finally serious about brining RCS Chat to all Android phones, but I'll believe it when I see it.
The Fledging Shell enclosure houses a single NVMe drive, giving you faster-than-SATA speeds, but also exposing the limits of USB 3.1 Gen 2.
Fujifilm Australia launched the Instax Mini LiPlay today, a hybrid instant camera capable of printing both photos taken on the device and from smartphones via a companion app.
Which CPU offers more value? Core i9 or Ryzen 9? Ryzen 7 or Core i7?
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos. Purchase an eligible* SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD and receive a Virtual Visa Card.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 3 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- The $300 Kano PC is designed to teach your kids what goes into a computer
- These four 'Eyes First' Windows games could do for eye tracking what Solitaire did for the PC's mouse
- Microsoft floats the concept of a dedicated Office key in a closed survey
- ExpressVPN 2019 review: Great service, but why so secretive?
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies