5 important reasons you should partner with APC by Schneider Electric
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
This paper discusses making realistic improvements to power, cooling, racks, physical security, monitoring, and lighting. The focus of this paper is on small server rooms and branch offices with up to 10kW of IT load.
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources.
Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients.
Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.
Radicati Market Quadrants illustrate how individual vendors fit within a specific technology market, classifying them as niche specialists, up-and-coming pioneers, today’s top players or yesterday’s leaders. In August 2013, Radicati used this model t o assess and compare 14 cloud business email providers, including Google.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD