5 important reasons you should partner with APC by Schneider Electric
This paper discusses making realistic improvements to power, cooling, racks, physical security, monitoring, and lighting. The focus of this paper is on small server rooms and branch offices with up to 10kW of IT load.
Forrester Consulting has performed a total economic impact (TEI ) analysis, commissioned by Google, for organizations considering switching to Google Apps from a traditional, on-premise environment for messaging and collaboration. In a study entitled “The Total Economic Impact of Google Apps,” the research and advisory firm shows that Google Apps reduces IT costs while offering even greater gains in employee productivity.
Radicati Market Quadrants illustrate how individual vendors fit within a specific technology market, classifying them as niche specialists, up-and-coming pioneers, today’s top players or yesterday’s leaders. In August 2013, Radicati used this model t o assess and compare 14 cloud business email providers, including Google.
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources.
Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients.
Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- PTHadoop DeveloperWA
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTStorage Specialist - Hitachi, 3PAR (Commvault Backup)NSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingVIC
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW