Are you concerned with margin and wondering how to make money selling cloud-based solutions? Do you find it difficult to determine the difference between Cloud and hosted solutions? Do you think it impossible to fund a new practice off of recurring revenue streams? If you have ever wondered about these questions and more, then you will benefit from reading "The 3 Myths of Cloud Computing for VARs" white paper. There are many myths in the market about Cloud computing and the economic model for VARs. This paper addresses common these myths and helps VARs and Solution Providers start down the path towards building a sustainable and profitable business model. You will gain insights into options for building strong recurring revenue, robust service and training engagements, and opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell new solutions and services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW