PC World and Good Gear Guide readers vote for which is best.
TVs - Top Rated
PC World and Good Gear Guide look at the best TVs of 2016 and explain which are the best.
These are the best cheap TVs that you can buy from the last 12 months. If you don't want to shell out thousands of dollars for a top-of-the-line TV, y...
These are the best plasma TVs you can buy from the last 12 months. Plasma TVs are the kings of image quality: so far, nothing can surpass them for det...
These are the best LED TVs you can buy from the last 12 months. LED TVs are thin, light, easy on power and usually have great designs. They also don't...
These are the best value for money TVs we've picked in the last 12 months. Whatever their mix of picture quality, design, features or performance, we ...
We've singled out some TVs that deserve our Editor's Choice award. These TVs excel in picture quality, performance, design or features and we would re...
These are our top rated TVs for the last twelve months. We think they're the best you can buy and we'd wholeheartedly recommend them. Check out the...
If you're a fan of three dimensions -- if you like your movies jumping out of the screen at you -- you should invest in a 3D TV and some 3D TV glasses...
These are the best of the best: the top rated TVs that you can buy from the last year. If you don't want to wait until the middle of the year to buy a...
These are the top rated plasma TVs that we've reviewed in the last twelve months. A new set of plasma TVs will be out before the middle of the year, b...
These are the best LED and LCD TVs you can buy from the last twelve months. More TVs will be released soon, but if you can't wait these are the pick o...
Pick up a pair of 3D glasess, put on a 3D movie, and check out our highest rated 3D TVs from the last year.
Pick up a Christmas bargain with these cheap TVs from the last twelve months.
Get the best possible picture with one of these big-screen plasma TVs - they're the best of 2011.
Thin, light, and bright - these are the best LED TVs we've tested in the last twelve months.
The absolute best TVs - plasmas, LEDs, LCDs, both 3D and 2D - that we've tested in the last year.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up the best LCD TVs that we've reviewed in the last year until the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up our top rated LED TVs from the last year until the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up our top rated TVs from the last year up to the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone, so we're rounding up our top 3D TV reviews from the last year until the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up the top rated plasma TVs from the last year until the end of September 2011.
Rounded up here you'll find every 3D TV review we've done in the last year. Most of the reviews are positive: you might have to pay a little more for ...
We've rounded up the best cheap TVs (that's under $1500) we've reviewed in the year leading up to September 2011.
These are the top rated LCD/LED TVs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
These are the top rated LED TVs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
These are the top rated 3D TVs we've tested this year.
These are the top rated TVs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2 .VIC
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW