PC World and Good Gear Guide look at the best TVs of 2016 and explain which are the best.
TVs - Top Rated
PC World and Good Gear Guide readers vote for which is best.
These are the best cheap TVs that you can buy from the last 12 months. If you don't want to shell out thousands of dollars for a top-of-the-line TV, y...
These are the best plasma TVs you can buy from the last 12 months. Plasma TVs are the kings of image quality: so far, nothing can surpass them for det...
These are the best LED TVs you can buy from the last 12 months. LED TVs are thin, light, easy on power and usually have great designs. They also don't...
These are the best value for money TVs we've picked in the last 12 months. Whatever their mix of picture quality, design, features or performance, we ...
We've singled out some TVs that deserve our Editor's Choice award. These TVs excel in picture quality, performance, design or features and we would re...
These are our top rated TVs for the last twelve months. We think they're the best you can buy and we'd wholeheartedly recommend them. Check out the...
If you're a fan of three dimensions -- if you like your movies jumping out of the screen at you -- you should invest in a 3D TV and some 3D TV glasses...
These are the best of the best: the top rated TVs that you can buy from the last year. If you don't want to wait until the middle of the year to buy a...
These are the top rated plasma TVs that we've reviewed in the last twelve months. A new set of plasma TVs will be out before the middle of the year, b...
These are the best LED and LCD TVs you can buy from the last twelve months. More TVs will be released soon, but if you can't wait these are the pick o...
Pick up a pair of 3D glasess, put on a 3D movie, and check out our highest rated 3D TVs from the last year.
Pick up a Christmas bargain with these cheap TVs from the last twelve months.
Get the best possible picture with one of these big-screen plasma TVs - they're the best of 2011.
Thin, light, and bright - these are the best LED TVs we've tested in the last twelve months.
The absolute best TVs - plasmas, LEDs, LCDs, both 3D and 2D - that we've tested in the last year.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up the best LCD TVs that we've reviewed in the last year until the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up our top rated LED TVs from the last year until the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up our top rated TVs from the last year up to the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone, so we're rounding up our top 3D TV reviews from the last year until the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up the top rated plasma TVs from the last year until the end of September 2011.
Rounded up here you'll find every 3D TV review we've done in the last year. Most of the reviews are positive: you might have to pay a little more for ...
We've rounded up the best cheap TVs (that's under $1500) we've reviewed in the year leading up to September 2011.
These are the top rated LCD/LED TVs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
These are the top rated LED TVs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
These are the top rated 3D TVs we've tested this year.
These are the top rated TVs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC