These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months. These headphones are the best value models available for their combination o...
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months. We've cherry-picked these headphones to receive our Editor's Choice award for their comb...
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months. Whether they're in-ear, on-ear or over-the-ear headphones, we've rounded them all u...
These are the best headphones, of all kinds, that we've reviewed in the last year.
If you're playing competitive online games or chatting with your friends halfway across the world, getting a PC headset with a built-in microphone is ...
If you're content to sit still while you're listening to your music -- these beasts won't take well to jogging or jostling on a crowded bus -- then yo...
In-ear headphones, or IEMs, are compact earphones that sit inside your ear canal, blocking outside noise. IEMs are generally high-quality products but...
If you're travelling on a jet or working in a noisy office, the best way to block out the rumble of turbines or the chatter of colleagues is with a hi...
These are the top rated headphones we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
Latest News Articles
- German researchers hack Galaxy S5 fingerprint login
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- Mt. Gox has filed for liquidation in Japan, says report
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
- 5 Who makes the better smartphone, Samsung or HTC?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.