At the top of our list is HP's magnificent Z1 all-in-one workstation PC. It's not a typical desktop -- it's designed for professional users, such as d...
We've seen a couple of gaming powerhouses from Origin and Alienware recently, as well as an all-in-one TouchSmart from HP and a classy little business...
Medion is perhaps best known as the company that sells PCs in ALDI supermarkets. Go for groceries and get tempted by a PC while waiting in the check-o...
The desktop PC market has slown down considerably recently, with more people interested in buying notebooks instead. However, there are still some int...
These are the top rated PCs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
Latest News Articles
- HTC One Max Android phone
- ACCC wants new principles for app producers
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Servers & StorageView all »
- Software and ServicesView all »