Stop notification overload by shutting websites down in Chrome.
From updates, to VPNs, to firewalls and AV, there are several steps Linux users should take to stay safe.
Tech novices are easy targets for malware, phishing, and sleazy salespeople. Protect the novices you know with these tips to help them be smarter about buying and using their tech devices.
Microsoft’s OneNote is a surprisingly versatile tool for jotting down and organizing notes, random facts and more. These tips will help you make the most of its features.
Sometimes you need a wacky GIF to say just the right thing during a conversation.
No esc key? No problem. Just reassign its functionality to another key.
Facebook's new encrypted messaging feature, Secret Conversations, is now live for everyone on Android and iOS.
From super-size emoji to tap-back bubbles, from full-screen laser effects to sending a heartbeat, iMessages in iOS 10 is jam-packed. Here's how to get started.
A new feature in Apple's macOS Sierra lets you use your Apple Watch to easily unlock your Mac computer. However, the 'Auto Lock' feature won't work unless a set of security and authentication safeguards is also enabled.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Whether Windows' MBR was corrupted or erased by ransomware or a less nefarious means, it can be fixed. Here's how.
Android 7.0 throws in a few extra goodies to make for zipper switching between tasks.
Experts in user experience and ecommerce share their top tips for how to get consumers to enjoy, stay and buy on your website.
The Mac’s menu bar is a handy place for quick access to apps and system preferences. But it can easily be a crowded space.
Instagram's feature is easy to use, but lacks the selfie lenses and geofilters that make Snapchat so fun.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
- Microsoft's Cortana is headed to the Android lock screen
- Gabe Newell's Reddit Q&A: The most interesting answers on Half-Life 3, Steam support, and more
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTService Delivery Manager - EnterpriseACT