The Creators Update makes it much easier to delay feature and security updates than previous versions of Windows 10.
The Creators Update's built-in Windows Sonic spatial sound feature is supposed to improve your headphone audio experience
We'll show you how to tweak your PC's settings in order to wring extra performance from your CPU, and avoid a costly upgrade.
Start menu folders have arrived on Windows 10 to pack more apps into a smaller space.
The Storage Sense feature in the Creators Update automatically dumps the contents of your Recycle bin and temporary folders.
Here's how to set up screen time in the Xbox One Creators Update
Incorporating your iPhone and iPad into your new life with Windows is easy.
The Windows 10 Creators update offers native support for PC game broadcasting, using Microsoft's Beam service. What it lacks in users and features, it makes up for in sheer ease of use.
In 2017, home automation is more obtainable than ever before. And, with both Google Home and Amazon Echo on the horizon, creating a smart home is set to become even more affordable. So, it’s not surprising then, that increasing numbers of Australians...
Ransomware is a serious headache. Don't negotiate with e-terrorists. Be a hero and rescue your hostage PC.
If you install Windows to an external drive, USB 3.1 can make it almost as fast as an internal drive.
OneNote is the Great Organizer of Microsoft programs, ready to take almost any kind of content and make it available across multiple platforms. Here's how to get started.
The government may soon allow your ISP to sell your browsing data. Here's how to fight back.
Move over, James T. Kirk. The sensors lurking in your smartphone can transform it into a full-blown tricorder rival with the right apps.
Driven by the need for businesses to innovate at a low price point, and quickly while at that, cloud adoption has experienced unprecedented growth. In fact, a latest report by Telsyte revealed that more than a third (34%) of Australian enterprises no...
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- CCSystems AdminNSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTContracts & Procurement Support OfficerACT
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA