Chromebooks represent a new type of laptop that's designed to be simple. Here's our round-up of all the models that we've reviewed.
Google's Android operating has been a huge success, spurring a wealth of new and innovative smartphones that now dominate the market. Despite Android'...
In Windows Phone Microsoft has an elegant, smooth and functional OS that is often under appreciated.
Don't want an Apple iPhone 5? Here's the best smartphones you can buy instead!
2013 has become the year of the full HD smartphone. Whereas most of last years flagship devices paraded screens with a 720p resolution, the top line m...
2013 has been the year of the full HD smartphone, where the latest devices blur the line between phones and tablets.
With Christmas almost upon us yet again, it's a great time to buy a new tablet.
With the gift-buying season well and truly in full swing, it's a great time to buy a new computer and, in particular, a new hybrid-type Ultrabook that...
2012 has been another huge year for the mobile phone industry but it's certainly not over yet!
Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 ta...
Apple's new iPad may still be the dominant force in the tablet market, but there is plenty of choice from other manufacturers.
Looking for a tablet that's not an iPad? Here are the best tablets without an Apple logo!
The iPad is a great media consumption device, but for those who want to input large amounts of text, the touchscreen keyboard isn't going to cut it. T...
Plasma TVs simply can't be beaten for excellent image quality. We've organised all our plasma TV reviews into one easy-to-navigate list.
LED TVs are more energy-efficient than LCD or plasma models, and they're not much more expensive. We've rounded up all our LED TV reviews in one place...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCDomain Architect - 6 month contract, Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- FTSalesforce AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT