Samsung keeps raising the ante on PCIe SSD performance. The 960 Pro can read faster than 2.5GBps and write faster than 1.5GBps.
Lenovo's Yoga 910 overhauls the Yoga 900, resulting in one of the best convertible laptops we've ever seen. The battery life is a fantastic 11 hours, too.
Fans of Dead Rising will lament everything this latest Christmas-themed sequel has lost, but it's still a pleasant-enough time for those who want a mindless zombie-killing sandbox.
This "hassle-free" budget camera probably isn't much of an upgrade over your computer's built-in webcam.
This budget model delivers 720p recording and video chat for under $50.
With stellar resolution and excellent design, this high-end LifeCam is suitable for a variety of settings.
The C615 delivers excellent video and audio, versatile camera angles, and a portable design with a modest price tag.
It’s not the right router for everyone, but there’s plenty to like and it’s priced right.
We pit the newest and best PC laptops against Apple's latest models in a knock-down, drag-out benchmark brawl.
Review: Oculus's motion-tracked Touch controllers are about as close as you can get to using your hands in virtual reality.
Watch Dogs 2 is as big a series-defining comeback as Assassin's Creed II was back in 2009—and it does it by burning away all the worst parts of Ubisoft's formula.
Yes, you can finally relive the Battle of Yavin with these fighting Star Wars drones.
So we may have got a bit excited at the announcement of this device from Plox. But it’s quite natural to regress to a small child when something like this comes along. Yes it’s a levitating Death Star speaker and yes you (and/or your kids) will proba...
The Asus Transformer Mini (T102HA) looks awful on paper, but stellar battery life and a well-designed exterior still make this affordable Surface clone worth a look.
While budget-conscious phones are getting better, the ZMax Pro feels stuck in the past.
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMWA
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTFinance Analyst with Accounting background | $71 phVIC
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior System AdministratorQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC