Apple's second-generation watch doubles down on fitness with GPS, water-resistance, a dual-core processor, and super-bright display.
Fantastically fast and fantastically expensive, this external drive lets Thunderbolt 3 strut its stuff to the tune of 2GBps transfers.
It's no Elite controller, but the new Xbox One S controller is a step up from the original stock Xbox One gamepad—and a colorful one at that, if you use the Xbox Design Lab.
Acer's Liquid Jade Primo smartphone goes all in to replace your PC, bundling a phone, keyboard, mouse, and dock together. We put that daring concept to the test.
Fitbit's latest activity tracker combines the best of its Charge HR and Alta fitness bands at an affordable price.
Australians have a relationship with hot summers and air conditioning that few developed countries can appreciate. And yet it looks like it’s the Russians who have come up with an innovative solution to hot homes and offices.
Ruggedized for action sports, the Nixon Mission is water resistant down to 10 ATM thanks to a trick "MicLock" feature.
With an OLED display and an NVMe SSD, the Lenovo X1 Yoga delivers rich colors and top-notch performance.
The PC adaptation of Steve Jackson's Sorcery! gamebooks has some rough edges, but it's a thrilling, sprawling adventure overall.
It’s iPhone time again and whether you’re a fan or not the whole tech industry gets a lift and the general, less-techie populace gets a lesson on the latest technology.
For the first time in several World of Warcraft expansions Blizzard is flexing its world-creation and storytelling muscles.
Sierra, the new version of Apple's macOS operating system, offers a number of new features, including its voice-activated assistant Siri.
Made for the Surface Pro 4, Microsoft's Surface Special Edition NFL Type Cover has a price only superfans would tolerate. But it delivers an unofficial benefit for Surface Pro 3 users stuck with subpar keyboards.
Apple’s watchOS 3 marks the company’s third attempt to provide a satisfying user experience -- and this time, it works.
Big external battery has a lot of ports and holds a lot of juice.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW