In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
High-end parts make this ultra-portable laptop fly along. But there aren't many ports to use.
There's no die shrink, but Intel's 7th-gen chip brings both a decent performance boost and buttery smooth support for advanced video playback.
Panasonic's latest 4K UHD smart TV is the best overall TV we've tested so far. But it's not by much and it's very expensive indeed!
Adobe Premiere Elements 15 review: Upgrade moves consumer videographers more deeply into creative turf
From haze removal to matching musical scores, this version simplifies complex moves with baby steps.
Brand new guided edits make changing facial features, creating text from images, making multi-textured collages a snap.
Virginia's extensive use of jump and match cuts makes it the meeting point of games and film, though it's not the best of experiments.
Video editor delivers a winning combination of performance enhancements and awesome new proxy workflow.
Previously, a Plus-sized iPhone meant a bigger screen and that was about it. With the iPhone 7 Plus, the dual-lens camera is a major selling point.
Origin PC's Omni all-in-one gaming PC packs an 8-core Core i7 CPU and the mighty Titan X Pascal.
Linksys’ latest looks a bit like a massive upturned spider which can be a bit disconcerting in low-light and shadow-rich environments. It’s no looker, although the LED lights on the front have a certain Knight Rider quality to them.
Speech recognition interface can mix mix dictating and typing in certain apps.
Any $269 smartphone is sure to have flaws, and this does, but it's still good value.
With full HD 1080p video calling over Skype, dual microphones, and on-board video compression, the C920 is a definite upgrade over your computer's webcam.
Atech Flash lets you add fast SATA storage to your laptop or PC with this USB 3.1 dual-bay enclosure.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW