The E45W features a fully reversible touchscreen display and plenty of horsepower for everyday tasks at a bargain price.
The 9.7-inch iPad Pro won't be available until March 31, but a few media outlets were able to review it.
The iPhone SE is like the iPhone 5s... But it's also not like the iPhone 5s.
With the launch of the Oculus Rift, virtual reality is finally here. Does VR live up to the promise? Find out in our Oculus Rift review.
DrayTek has long been synonymous with business-focused routers and the Vigor 2860Vac is one of the company’s first to offer the faster 802.11ac wireless standard. This allows a theoretical throughput of 1,300Mb/s on its 5GHz band and 300Mb/s on the ...
Though it downscales them to 1080p, you can stream 2160p videos with Synology's lastest NAS boxes and operating system
This router is a good performer, but it's too early in the game to pay more for multi-user MIMO.
Samsung is looking to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge to reinvigorate its sales in 2016. But how good are they?
Asus’s first stab at the smartwatch market stood out in a sea of underwhelming first generation Android Wear hardware with an elegant design and a competitive price point. Cue Asus’s follow-up, the ZenWatch 2.
An online platform for creating, using, and sharing small relational databases.
Samsung's Portable SSD T3 packs a lot of capacity into a svelte package that also delivers near internal SSD speeds and a USB Type-C connector.
Huawei’s challenge to Microsoft, Samsung and Apple in the premium tablet market, the MateBook, is an impressive little unit at first glance but will it be able to take on the established players and gain market share?
The LG G5, Samsung Galaxy 7 and HP Elite x3 premiered at the Mobile World Congress on Sunday, and they offer three very different views of the world.
The fight for the living room is heating up with Apple recently upping the ante with the reboot of the Apple TV and telecommunications giant, Telstra, making moves of its own with the release of the Roku powered Telstra TV.
A new 6th-gen CPU, a new NVMe SSD, and USB-C make the refreshed XPS 13 more than a minor upgrade.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC