The Linksys Wireless G Gaming Adapter is by far the easiest wireless device we have ever used. The adapter is used to transfer data from your wireless internet connection to your game console to allow online gaming. Its simple set up earns it kudos ...
The Sharp 903 is a 3G handset exclusive to the Vodafone Live! Network, which boasts a stunning 3.2 megapixel camera with 2x optical zoom, TV out, and an intuitive swivel design. Unfortunately, in order to achieve what makes it outstanding, it sacrif...
After you've seen forty or fifty digital cameras, it becomes increasingly difficult to find something new and exciting to talk about. There are plenty of models with original and interesting features, or exceptional image quality, and those are grea...
Not since the <a href="http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212607;pid;407;pt;1"target="new">Centrex CTDV100</a> have we seen a digital TV receiver that differs from the standard VCR form factor. The Centrex was small, simple, and unob...
The Nokia 8800 is an outstanding looking mobile phone that will appeal to those who are fashion conscious and want to stand out from the crowd. But be prepared to pay a small fortune for its distinct looks.
We have been blown away with past Panasonic projectors such as the <a href= http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212889;pid;170;pt;1 target = "new"> PT-AE700 </a>and its successor, the AE900, provides all that the previous model was ca...
The Plantronics Discovery 640 bluetooth headset is aimed squarely at road warriors, who will appreciate the convenience of the many charging methods included in this package.
The LG U8380 is an admirable 3G phone with run of the mill features, but it is let down by a difficult to grasp and confusing control layout.
A large and rather bulky unit, the HVR-DX610 DVD/VCR combination recorder from Sanyo nevertheless presents itself as a functional and easy to use device. Without any especially impressive features to recommend it, the Sanyo still manages to distingui...
The Fujitsu Deskpower TX the first kind of mainstream entertainment package that combines a regular media centre PC with a 32-inch widescreen television. The results are quite stunning. Whilst this is not a device for all users, it acts as a great ...
The LCD-32XR1, a 32" LCD panel, is apart of Sanyo's latest range of LCD's that have been marketed as quality displays without the high price tag. Although the image quality ranks right up there with other well known competitors, we think this particu...
The Internet Traffic Cop is a strikingly designed gadget that provides a form of security while you are away from your computer or wireless network - although we really can't see the point of it.
It's black and shiny with clear acrylic buttons; it plays games, music and movies. It's Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP).The world of handheld gaming has been owned, patented and dominated by the Nintendo Game Boy franchise for as long as anyone can r...
You've got to hand it to Nintendo, when they are on to a good thing; they sure know how to run with it. In the never ending quest to make consumer electronics smaller, sleeker, and sexier Nintendo have released their Game Boy brand in a new incarnat...
Possibly one of the worst products we've reviewed, the Linophir BC-688 Digital MP4 Player delivers performance that ranges from substandard to almost useless in each of its numerous functions. After several days of continuous (and frustrating) use, w...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- TPProgram Control ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect- Agile,Infr & Apps, Govt backgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia