During our tests the Canon PIXMA IP8500 printed great-looking photos and very attractive borderless snapshots, but it costs a good deal more than some comparable models, such as the HP Photosmart 8450. One thing the extra money will buy you is time w...
The PIXMA IP4000R is one of the few printers that comes with an 802.11g connection, although both the Epson STYLUS PHOTO R800 and STYLUS PHOTO R320 offer it as an option. The Pixma IP4000R doesn't have media card slots or an LCD monitor, but it does ...
Canon's PIXMA iP90 portable photo printer offers good prints for mobile users. The 1.8kg unit prints better and faster than its predecessor, the Canon i80, and even competes with full-size rivals.
Unlike most of Leadtek's performance products, which feature extravagant cooling designs, the PX6600GT TDH has a modest heat sink and fan assembly cooling its 500MHz 6600GT GPU and no cooling at all for the on-board 128MB of GDDR3 memory. This memory...
Based on the X700 Pro chipset and with 256MB of GDDR3 memory installed, the default clock speed of the Gigabyte GV-RX70P256V is 427MHz, with its memory running at 866MHz. A utility for managing the clock speeds, called V-tuner2, is supplied with the ...
Don't let the price tag of this card fool you into thinking it is somehow sub-par or lacking in features. In fact, this card is based on the 6600GT GPU and has 128MB of GDDR3 memory. It performed very reliably and speedily in all of our tests and was...
This card impressed us on two fronts. Its cooling system is among the first we have seen to have its fan located on the top side of the card instead of directly on the GPU itself. It sits on a huge heat sink, which means there are two large heat sink...
Palm's Zire 72 was obviously the brainchild of a committee in which everybody got what they suggested. The slim, royal blue-and-silver device is so jam-packed with hardware and software features that it's the PDA for all reasons. For business, there ...
In a great display of innovation, Gigabyte has taken Nvidia's SLI graphics principle, which enables two individual graphics cards to be linked together in the same system, and applied it to one graphics card.
This card is a great value option if you're looking for good performance in new as well as older games.
One of the distinguishing features on this nForce4 SLI-based board is its built in Creative SoundBlaster Live! audio chip, which provides audio capabilities that easily outstrip the majority of motherboards. It supports up to 7.1 speakers and has ana...
The D915PBL isn't quite as feature-laden as some of the more expensive Intel 925XE-based motherboards that support a 1066MHz frontside bus. The D915PBL only supports a maximum bus speed of 800MHz. Nonetheless, the performance difference between this ...
Simple to set up and rock solid during testing, this board is definitely one to go for if you're going to be using the Pentium Extreme Edition CPU. It supports a 1066MHz frontside bus for that CPU and can accommodate 667MHz DDR2 memory modules.
Gigabyte's feature-laden 925XE-based GA-8AENXP-D is a rare board. It's one of the few we have yet seen to offer 800Mbps FireWire 800. It includes other touches as well: eight SATA ports, an additional RAID controller to augment the one in the 925XE c...
The striking red backdrop of the circuit board against black ports gives the 955X7AA a "don't mess with me" attitude, but if you're contemplating using an Intel Pentium Extreme Edition CPU then you will definitely want to mess with it. The Intel 955X...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD