Low-cost colour laser printers are finding a niche in small businesses and homes alike. Lasers are faster and generally cheaper to run than their inkjet counterparts and leaps in cartridge technology means that relatively complicated laser devices a...
While lasers are an obvious choice for high-volume printing because of the lower cost of operation, most homes - and a number of small businesses - look to ink purely for the ability to print in colour.
Some people in this world can't always afford the latest and greatest in peripheral technology. While it would be wonderful to have the Logitech MX5000 wireless desktop for example, for many of us, price tags place these products well out of reach. ...
While many of us appear content with our motherboard's on-board audio, integrated sound drains precious CPU cycles - especially during games using 3D effects. To fix this, Creative has released the SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS, one of four new soun...
The Nokia 7280 is a rather unusual looking fashion phone which sacrifices the standard functionality and convenience of a keypad to be slim, small and light in form factor.
There has been a great deal of progress in the home theatre projector market this year, providing consumers with excellent hardware options, at significantly lower prices. Epson's EMP-TW600 Dreamio projector is an example of this, with high definiti...
The Boy Scout within us all longed for a Swiss army knife when we were kids, but the children of today are far more tech-savvy and the simple knife has undergone a modern overhaul. That wide eyed little kid can now join techno-geek big kids with the ...
The Fujifilm FinePix S9500 has some of the best attributes of a single-lens reflex model in an all-in-one body, but it's still a large, bulky camera that doesn't cost much less than a true SLR. It has a fixed 28mm-to-300mm lens--quite long for a fixe...
This set of 5.1 surround sound speakers from Logitech exhibits some powerful potential, but is ultimately held back from excellence by a number of flaws. Their low price tag, makes, gives them outstanding value for money.
The problem with writing about Bluetooth headsets is that they are very much dependent on your individual tastes as to just what exactly constitutes 'stylish' - one person's style can be another person's fashion faux pas. To us, the Jabra BT500 is a ...
BenQ (pronounced Ben-queue, in case you were afraid to ask) is making a concerted effort to become a hip, cool technology vendor, much like that benchmark for hip and cool technology vendors, Sony. While many of its products tend to fall more in the ...
When you see as many digital cameras as we do, it really takes something really eye-catching to grab your attention. At first glance, Nikon's S4 looks like a regular, albeit rather large point and shoot. That is until you realise the lens and flash...
The Nokia 6680 is an upgrade to the previously released 6630 and adds some innovative features to an already impressive 3G package.
LCDs have always been a slippery technology, plagued by a range of problems. Truly exceptional displays manage to avoid some or most of these problems, but in the end, LCD technology will only take a screen so far. The Viewsonic N2010, unfortunately,...
When is comes to quality projection you need to consider cost, size and purpose before deciding what to buy. The Viewsonic PJ256D isn't the best projector on the market - in fact, when compared to other projectors it is downright mediocre. However, ...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC