The Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 is Microsoft's flagship keyboard and mouse combination. Like it's sister model, the <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;5389;pid;1268;pt;1 target="new">Desktop 5000</a>, this package presents a fun...
Though unlikely to challenge leading video editors like Adobe's Premiere Pro or <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;108352280;pid;1052;pt;1 target="new">Sony's Vegas</a>, Ulead's revamped MediaStudio Pro 8 has new features that wi...
The Creative Webcam Live! is a low end web camera that is remarkably similar to the <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212594;pid;1276;pt;1 target="new">Creative Vista Pro</a> in form and features.
Swann's Night Hawk Camera Pack is a simple wireless video security system, consisting of two wireless cameras and a 4 channel wireless receiver. Easily set up within a few minutes, the Night Hawk Camera Pack provides good viewing resolution in both d...
Specification-wise, Wacom's Graphire Bluetooth CTE-630BT is akin to their wired Graphire 4 range. With similar sensitivity and resolution levels, we found that the performance of the Bluetooth version was comparable with that of the <a href=http://ww...
The HD515 is one of the lower points in Sennheiser's impressive array of headphones. Outclassed by lower models in the series, as well as cheaper products produced by its competitors, better value can ultimately be found elsewhere.
It was with a little trepidation that we received Creative's new media player, the 30GB Zen Vision:M. Having reviewed the <a href=" http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212637;pid;401;pt;1 " target="new">Creative Zen Vision</a> previou...
ATI looks to be teeing up its latest batch of graphics chips so here's a little glimpse of what the new-look Radeons promise to deliver. Enter the X1800 XL, which opens the door to an entirely new ATI architecture.
Replacing the older Sony high definition model, the <a href=" http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212607;pid;414;pt;1"target="new">DST-HD100</a>, the DST-HD500 both expands and improves upon its predecessor. While it still has a few i...
The Australian edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica Ultimate Reference Suite 2006 is an impressive resource. Available as a single DVD or multiple CD set, it's actually three products rolled into one. Primarily, it includes the Encyclopaedia Britt...
Coming in with a slightly different sound to the <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212603;pid;1292;pt;1 target="new">HD600s</a> that we reviewed earlier, the Sennheiser HD595s nonetheless exhibit elements of the traditional ...
Anyone that's ever lost data from a hardware failure knows how frustrating - and depressing - it can be to have to rebuild lost files, emails, tax information and contact lists from scratch. Though PC experts have banged on about it for years, backup...
High definition content screams from the new 32 inch Sharp Aquos. This is certainly the best LCD TV available on the market and an absolute ecstatic pleasure to use
The W900i Walkman phone is the first foray by Sony Ericsson into the 3G market and while the transition is quite smooth, it isn't without its hiccups - most notably a slower interface and a large, bulky frame.
Previously the flagship model of Sennheiser's headphone range (excluding the infamous HE90, which can cost upwards of $15,000 in the Orpheus combination), the HD600s now play second fiddle to the HD650s. Despite no longer being top dog however, thes...
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCJava/ Guidewire DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCRisk Specialist - TelcoVIC