The HP iPAQ hx2190 doesn't break any new ground but includes a few small, yet astute advances that will be welcomed by mobile professionals.
The LG U8360 is very similar to the <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212923;pid;1129;pt;1 target="new">LG U8380</a>, offering a different bright colour but with the same confusing control layout and list of features.
Premiere Elements 1.0 was a great first effort from Adobe. However the embarrassment of riches it had to draw on for its first serious foray into the entry level video editing market, namely the powerful and professional Premiere Pro, may have led to...
Based on previous experiences with Linophir products, we were a little reluctant when reviewing the 256MB BC-644, but found that generally it offered respectable performance, securing a stable place in the low-budget MP3 player market.
Sony IVE (Instant Video Everywhere) is a new entrant to the VoIP marketplace and is a collaboration between Sony and Glowpoint. As the name implies, Sony IVE is a combination video and VoIP client that allows full video call functionality to other So...
The smallest handset in the new 'N' range of 3G mobile phones from Nokia, the N70 improves slightly on its 6680 predecessor but users will still be frustrated by its cramped keypad and frustratingly slow user interface.
Many people consider Audio Technica's A900s to be the premiere un-amplified headphone in the world, and with good reason. They combine comfortable build quality with solid isolation and some of the most incredible sound you will ever hear in this pr...
Weighing in at a cool 500GB (465GB formatted capacity), Seagate's ninth generation Barracuda drive is ideal for those of us with huge storage needs who don't have the room in our PC case for multiple disk drives.
The Live! Ultra is one of the higher end webcams available from Creative's line of video products. It intends to provide ease of use and quality video broadcasting over instant messaging as well as other internet protocols. The included software also...
Good things come in small packages. For instance, Sony's VGN-TX17GP, that weighs a mere 1.2kg (with battery) and has a footprint of 27.5x18.5x2.5cm
Sagem are best known for their mobile phones, but has now also ventured into the home theatre market, releasing a series of TVs, including a 56" rear-projection TV (RPTV). We cannot stress the sheer size of this behemoth - at 56" (142 cm), the DLP-pr...
Given the prevalence of digital cameras, MP3 players and fast broadband speeds, it is no suprise that many of us now have a significant amount of photos, music and movies stored on our PCs. The problem has been getting this content from the computer ...
Shielded in matte black rubber and oozing manly confidence, the Motorola v1050 is a phone for the hip bloke - just a stones throw from metro-sexuality but with a hardcore hoodlum edge. The latest flip phone offered by Vodafone as part of their 3G net...
NEC's VT670 is one of the few business oriented LCD projectors available, with most manufacturers choosing DLP chips in their corporate range of projectors. DLP projectors are often cheaper for consumers while still being able to provide higher specs...
The Fujitsu Pinion is a lightweight tablet weighing a slight 1kg. With a footprint of 21x15x3cm, it is extremely portable, although it does look a little bit chunky. The screen can swivel 180 degrees and be used as a tablet in a vertical or horizonta...
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW