ASUS's P5AD2-E Premium, an Intel 925XE-based board, produced scattershot performance results during our tests. Though it was a very fast Pentium 4 board in our WorldBench 5 tests, it didn't distinguish itself in the gaming tests. Go figure. Neverthel...
The A8V-E Deluxe uses VIA's K8T890 chipset, which turned out to be an adequate performer, producing WorldBench 5 and gaming scores right in line with the competition during our tests. The A8V-E Deluxe fell a bit short of its nForce4 counterparts in t...
The three pages worth of specifications in this motherboard's manual were enough to make us dizzy. ASUS doesn't call this board the Deluxe for nothing! It has the regular gamut of ports that the nForce4 SLI chipset brings to the table, and it adds to...
This little gem of a board from Albatron stands out because it is so little and so inexpensive, yet is based on an nForce4 SLI chipset. The board is only slightly smaller than a sheet of A4 paper and is perfect for cramped or relatively small ATX enc...
This motherboard squarely targets gamers who want to build a powerful and intimidating rig.
ABIT thoughtfully includes a floppy disk with RAID drivers in this Intel 945P-based motherboard, which is convenient if you want to install Windows XP on a RAID array. We did just that with this board, using the integrated Intel RAID controller (it a...
This Nvidia nForce4 board was easy to install and very stable during our tests. Indeed, we had no trouble at all installing Windows XP on our RAID 0 array using the supplied floppy diskette, and the board ran our dual-core processor without any fuss....
The Canon Digital IXUS 700 is so small that it fits easily in just about any pocket, leaving you no excuse for not having a camera handy when those once-in-a-lifetime baby/puppy/soccer shots happen. The resulting photos weren't our favorites, but the...
Sporting one of the highest contrast ratios available with LCD technology, Toshiba's 27" 27WL55A LCD TV produces high quality imagery at its native resolution of 720p--although the picture quality does suffer from some inherent graininess.
Baumann Meyer's DT2600 is an impressive 26" widescreen LCD TV. The Korean-built unit features a clean, elegant appearance to fit into most modern homes. It measures 85 by 46 by 20cm and weighs in at 16 kilograms.
The Sony Ericsson Z800i is a feature-packed UMTS 3G-enabled mobile phone that is let down by a low quality camera and a poorly designed keypad. Measuring 102 x 49 x 24mm, the clamshell-design Z800i is fairly chunky when compared to the latest Sony E...
The Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman phone is an intuitive new device which successfully combines a mobile telephone and MP3 player into one. The result is an excellent all-round package, which includes some great features, headed up by a 2.0 MegaPixel Ca...
HP's iPAQ Hx2755 packs plenty of processing power and RAM, and its simple design makes it easy to use. The unit's most notable shortcoming, though, is also its most distinctive feature: a biometric fingerprint reader.
The HP iPAQ Rx3715 Mobile Media Companion is loaded with so many features that it could replace some of your other electronic devices in a pinch. It's expensive, however, and its integrated 1.2 megapixel digital camera isn't good for much.
Canon's EOS 20D is an 8.2 megapixel digital SLR which is aimed at keen amateurs and professionals.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA