The Kenwood DVF-N7080 combines a simple DVD player with an Ethernet port, allowing it interface with your PC at home, and let you play your media collection on your big screen TV. Unfortunately, the Kenwood seems to be aimed at a bit of a dead zone i...
In an attempt to lure in gamers Philips have released a 19" monitor with a snazzy design and some impressive specifications, designed to appeal to the geek in us all. While it is definitely appealing, and works fairly well, it seems like the magicia...
Lexmark's P450 is the first stand-alone Photo Printer we've seen with an in-built CD burner, as well as providing a plethora of connectivity options for the home photographer - all without the use of a PC. Using the P450, you can view or print photos...
The Girl Tech Photo Booth is a novelty device that allows users to take instant Polaroid photos just like a real photo booth - but the image quality does leave something to be desired.
Lo and Behold there is something sinister lurking in your digital convergence store, a dark force hell bent on making their users look foolish, ridiculous and very un-cool. The Nu Dark Shadow MP3 sunglasses are a tragically inferior version of the O...
Let's face it - external hard drives are not exactly the sexiest products out there. Amidst all the stylish phones, iPods and cameras, blocky and functional hard drives struggle to get a look in.
The camera market is as crowded as ever and with many digital SLR models drifting below the coveted $1000 price point, advanced point and shoots are struggling to remain competitive. Cameras like the Olympus E-500 only make this more difficult. Fal...
Recently we reviewed the Samsung i50, a camera that combined two of the most popular digital devices on the market - a camera and an MP3 player and in our opinion the amalgamation was less than successful. Today we're looking at Sony's latest conve...
Samsung's YH-J70 is a 20GB hard drive MP3 player with a few unique features that help distinguish it from the generic iPod copies we so often see. The YH-J70 includes line-in recording, a built in FM tuner, video/photo playback as well as 18 equalisa...
The popularity of broadband in the home has given webcams a new lease on life. Creative's Live! Motion WebCam takes a number of elegant features to help it appeal to the power user.
I don't know about you, but I have a heck of a time trying to keep my little brother out of my journal, that little scamp will do anything to discover my dark secrets, my obsession with hair ribbons, my love of pixie dust and my crush for that local ...
We were genuinely excited when we began unpacking the SC-PM71, as SD Card storage is rapidly growing and a device like this is the first of its kind. Our first impressions were positive - this sleek micro system looks fantastic and its wood grain spe...
The Sony Ericsson W550i is the second phone in the new Walkman range and is a replacement for the now defunct S800i, utilising the same swivel design seen on its predecessor.
The ASUS Extreme N7800 GT is quite similar to its more powerful sibling - the ASUS 7800 GTX TOP - with the most noticeable difference being the much smaller cooling fan.
Optima are an Australian company who has been known to produce some very respectable products in both the projector and desktop PC markets. Earlier this year, the local manufacturer ventured into the plasma market, and we have reviewed their latest 4...
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - AgileVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA