At this price including an 18mm-to-70mm lens, the Dynax 5D competes with other consumer digital single-lens reflex models such as Nikon's D50, Canon's EOS 350D and Olympus's EVolt E-300.
Plenty of features and a competitive price tag make the DVB-T200A a worthy choice for any PC that requires digital TV functionality.
Like some of the more expensive models we tested, the Lexmark P915 offers media card slots and a direct-print port so you can print photos without having to turn on your PC. The card slots and a direct-print port sit behind a see-through flap that fo...
Toshiba has put a lot of thought into the development of the Tecra S3, which is claimed to be the world's first notebook compliant with ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
The RX700 is an all-encompassing digital photo production unit. It can print full-bleed A4 and 4x6in photos either from your PC or directly from your PictBridge-enabled digital camera's memory card.
Set to be the next in the latest range of Sony VAIOs is the BX168B. The most notable improvement on previous VAIOs is the biometric fingerprint scanner which is becoming more of a standard part of the next generation of notebooks.
Dictaphones have come on in leaps and bounds over the past few years. The extra bang you get for your buck - thanks to higher-quality audio recording technology and cheaper flash memory - really makes a difference. The WS-200S from Olympus makes good...
The Claritas CTS1000 had a huge presence at the 2005 Home Entertainment Expo. A high end media centre PC that sported a most alluring one terabyte of storage (that's one thousand gigabytes), it was definitely on more than one reviewer's wish list.
Samsung's VP-M110 Miniket camera is an interesting device. Fashionability dominates features. Portability takes precedence over performance. If there truly is a substitute for style, the Miniket doesnt bother looking for it.
On the front of the Plantronics Explorer 320 box are three words in bold black writing -'Easy to Use". Here's the good news - the Explorer 320 is by far the simplest Bluetooth headset we've ever tested. The bad news is that it isn't that comfortable ...
After a brief period where medium-sized hard drive players such as iPod's Mini dominated the portable music player market, it now appears that players with large capacities are back in vogue. Toshiba's new Gigabeat F20 is 20GB model (also available i...
PC TV cards sometimes have built-in radio receivers; which is great for desktop PCs but not so good for notebooks. This shouldn't come as a huge surprise - after all, portables aren't always used in environments that are conducive to radio use.
The current push toward integrated PC and home entertainment components has spawned the media centre PC, a computer disguised as a DVD player that handles all your entertainment while blending with your lounge room environment. We had the chance to ...
The Denon PMA-2000AE is a huge piece of machinery. It weighs more than most televisions and takes some real muscle to even pick up. As an analogue audio amplifier, we were expecting some serious sound quality and we were not disappointed in that re...
Viewsonic's latest and fastest LCD monitor is the VX922, with its big selling point being a 2 ms response time. With gamers being the target market, we put the VX922 through a variety of response and quality tests and it came through with flying colo...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCTechnical SpecialistVIC
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT