In an attempt to lure in gamers Philips have released a 19" monitor with a snazzy design and some impressive specifications, designed to appeal to the geek in us all. While it is definitely appealing, and works fairly well, it seems like the magicia...
Lexmark's P450 is the first stand-alone Photo Printer we've seen with an in-built CD burner, as well as providing a plethora of connectivity options for the home photographer - all without the use of a PC. Using the P450, you can view or print photos...
The Girl Tech Photo Booth is a novelty device that allows users to take instant Polaroid photos just like a real photo booth - but the image quality does leave something to be desired.
Lo and Behold there is something sinister lurking in your digital convergence store, a dark force hell bent on making their users look foolish, ridiculous and very un-cool. The Nu Dark Shadow MP3 sunglasses are a tragically inferior version of the O...
Let's face it - external hard drives are not exactly the sexiest products out there. Amidst all the stylish phones, iPods and cameras, blocky and functional hard drives struggle to get a look in.
The camera market is as crowded as ever and with many digital SLR models drifting below the coveted $1000 price point, advanced point and shoots are struggling to remain competitive. Cameras like the Olympus E-500 only make this more difficult. Fal...
Recently we reviewed the Samsung i50, a camera that combined two of the most popular digital devices on the market - a camera and an MP3 player and in our opinion the amalgamation was less than successful. Today we're looking at Sony's latest conve...
Samsung's YH-J70 is a 20GB hard drive MP3 player with a few unique features that help distinguish it from the generic iPod copies we so often see. The YH-J70 includes line-in recording, a built in FM tuner, video/photo playback as well as 18 equalisa...
The popularity of broadband in the home has given webcams a new lease on life. Creative's Live! Motion WebCam takes a number of elegant features to help it appeal to the power user.
I don't know about you, but I have a heck of a time trying to keep my little brother out of my journal, that little scamp will do anything to discover my dark secrets, my obsession with hair ribbons, my love of pixie dust and my crush for that local ...
We were genuinely excited when we began unpacking the SC-PM71, as SD Card storage is rapidly growing and a device like this is the first of its kind. Our first impressions were positive - this sleek micro system looks fantastic and its wood grain spe...
The Sony Ericsson W550i is the second phone in the new Walkman range and is a replacement for the now defunct S800i, utilising the same swivel design seen on its predecessor.
The ASUS Extreme N7800 GT is quite similar to its more powerful sibling - the ASUS 7800 GTX TOP - with the most noticeable difference being the much smaller cooling fan.
Optima are an Australian company who has been known to produce some very respectable products in both the projector and desktop PC markets. Earlier this year, the local manufacturer ventured into the plasma market, and we have reviewed their latest 4...
Keeping a backup of your data is somewhat like having an insurance policy for your home - when something bad happens, you really wish you had it. The Maxtor OneTouch II 300GB is an external hard drive that is designed specifically for backing up your...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT