Creative's latest update to its MuVo range of players should provide a fitting riposte to the fuss Apple has made about its iPod Shuffle. Like the Shuffle, the MuVo V200 is light, white and perfectly formed, but there's a little bit more to it than t...
The Samsung YH-820 is a sturdy MP3 player with excellent sound quality, but those seeking an iPod killer will not be satisfied as this model is let down by poor battery life and a tacky control pad, among other problems.
Marketed as the Fifth Fantastic, the stylish Samsung SGH-E730 is an update to the popular SGH-E720, with an improved 1.3 megapixel camera, increased Bluetooth speed and new FM radio tuner function. But once again, no memory expansion slot is provided...
iRiver has emerged as a significant brand in portable media players and offers serious competition to the market leaders, Apple and Creative. The 5GB H10 model is designed to compete with the iPod mini and nano, and relies on a 1" hard disk for stora...
Put a silver iPod mini beside Dell's Pocket DJ, and--except for the buttons--you would have an easier time telling the Olsen twins apart (pre-hair-dye job). The Dell has nearly the same dimensions as its rival and a polished metal case to match. Swit...
Previous Zen digital audio players from Creative have proved it isn't afraid to take on Apple at its own game. Now, with the Creative Zen Micro, it's going head-to-head with the iPod mini and iPod nano.
The Cyber-shot DSCS90 is quite a reasonable camera, despite only being 4 megapixels in a category packed with models as high as 8 megapixels. It isn't a camera that shines in any one area, but it is a package that would please many people.
Were it not for its LCD, the Sony DSCW1 might look like just another one of the many small, brick-shaped digital cameras on store shelves. But the monster 2.5" screen on the back of the W1 clearly sets this camera apart. Composing your shots on a scr...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSCW5 is both physically and functionally impressive. Weighing nearly 200g, it is one of the larger 5 megapixel models we've seen, but it's not as large as some of the 10X zoom models. It is housed in a black or silver aluminium c...
This camera is packed full of features. It has the versatility to suit the whole family, from complete beginners to experienced photographers, as it offers a huge range of customisable options. You can have everything automated or maintain complete m...
The 5.1 megapixel Sony Cyber-shot DSCP100 is a very compact and portable camera. It's fitted with a 3X optical Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens and also features 2X digital zoom.
Sony's DSCP150 has a powerful seven megapixel CCD. The high resolution may not give you better pictures if you usually print 5" x 7" or 4" x 6" prints, but it's a boon for making 8" x 10" or larger prints. The main drawback to 7 megapixel images is t...
The Sony Cyber-shot DSCW7 has a 7.2 megapixel CCD, which is plenty for a point-and-shoot camera. It sports a 3X optical zoom and a big, 2.5" LCD, and forgoes extensive scene modes in favour of some manual controls.
Samsung's top-of-the-line Digimax V50 is a 5 megapixel, $699 camera sporting a 3X Schneider Kreuznach zoom lens. The lens, with a 35mm equivalent range of 38 to 113mm, isn't going to let you grab close-ups of wildlife, but it's good for standard snap...
Ricoh's Caplio R2 is a truly sophisticated-looking camera. In terms of function, it is a fairly standard point-and-shoot model, but the design and the feel of the camera are way ahead of the competition.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
- Apple CEO Tim Cook meets with Chinese official after iCloud attack
- New European Commission, approved by Parliament, will focus on the digital domain
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW