The smallest handset in the new 'N' range of 3G mobile phones from Nokia, the N70 improves slightly on its 6680 predecessor but users will still be frustrated by its cramped keypad and frustratingly slow user interface.
Many people consider Audio Technica's A900s to be the premiere un-amplified headphone in the world, and with good reason. They combine comfortable build quality with solid isolation and some of the most incredible sound you will ever hear in this pr...
Weighing in at a cool 500GB (465GB formatted capacity), Seagate's ninth generation Barracuda drive is ideal for those of us with huge storage needs who don't have the room in our PC case for multiple disk drives.
The Live! Ultra is one of the higher end webcams available from Creative's line of video products. It intends to provide ease of use and quality video broadcasting over instant messaging as well as other internet protocols. The included software also...
Good things come in small packages. For instance, Sony's VGN-TX17GP, that weighs a mere 1.2kg (with battery) and has a footprint of 27.5x18.5x2.5cm
Sagem are best known for their mobile phones, but has now also ventured into the home theatre market, releasing a series of TVs, including a 56" rear-projection TV (RPTV). We cannot stress the sheer size of this behemoth - at 56" (142 cm), the DLP-pr...
Given the prevalence of digital cameras, MP3 players and fast broadband speeds, it is no suprise that many of us now have a significant amount of photos, music and movies stored on our PCs. The problem has been getting this content from the computer ...
Shielded in matte black rubber and oozing manly confidence, the Motorola v1050 is a phone for the hip bloke - just a stones throw from metro-sexuality but with a hardcore hoodlum edge. The latest flip phone offered by Vodafone as part of their 3G net...
NEC's VT670 is one of the few business oriented LCD projectors available, with most manufacturers choosing DLP chips in their corporate range of projectors. DLP projectors are often cheaper for consumers while still being able to provide higher specs...
The Fujitsu Pinion is a lightweight tablet weighing a slight 1kg. With a footprint of 21x15x3cm, it is extremely portable, although it does look a little bit chunky. The screen can swivel 180 degrees and be used as a tablet in a vertical or horizonta...
Last year's Creative Audigy 4.0 Pro was a tad disappointing because it used much the same technology as its predecessor. But now, after having spent around $100m on developing the new X-Fi chip, Creative is back with a true next-generation audio card...
Seagate's 100 gigabyte external hard drive is both a reliable and portable storage solution. Built with a simple, no fuss and highly portable design, what the Seagate lacks in features, it makes up for in convenience and simplicity.
Titularly speaking, it's reminiscent of both a cheap 'n' cheerful clothes store and an Eighties hair product - but these aren't StudioLine's only plus points.
For some time now, LG has been churning out prized DVD writers. Combining raw DVD+R speed with decent performance across a range of other formats, LG writers have tended to seal the deal with their enviable price tags, and if that's not enough, LG ca...
It doesn't matter how hard you try; when you sit down in front of a webcam you end up looking like you've been dragged through a hedge 50 or 60 times on a very hot day. Well, Logitech is doing its best to remedy this situation with the QuickCam Fusio...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- CCWebpage DesignerACT
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW