With its glossy mirror-like reflective screen, the 256MB Toplux M260 MP3 player is as much a fashion accessory as a music player. But looks aren't everything, and this feature-packed player is designed with convenience in mind.
Like the tiny 1GB NWE107, the 512MB NWE405 continues the Sony tradition of delivering very compact, flash-based music players with excellent battery life.
The 1GB Sony NWE107 Walkman is a light and stylish device that has two standout features: its excellent battery life and compact size.
The SanDisk Sansa e140 is a lightweight 1GB flash-based MP3 player that contains a fine set of features, including an SD memory expansion slot, but it has poor sound quality and tacky controls.
This is one sleek-looking 5.1 megapixel camera. About the size of a small pack of cards, it comes cased in silver and matte black metal. There is no on switch, you simply slide back the front panel, revealing the lens and exposing the flash. The came...
There is little to say about the FinePix A350 because it really has little to offer. It is a cheap 5 megapixel model, but it offers nothing to distinguish itself from its competitors.
Using a 6.3-megapixel CCD, the FinePix E550 Zoom fared very well in our lab tests. In its default, automatic modes, the FinePix E550 captured deep, realistic skin tones in a still-life shot; in an outdoor shot, the E550 picked up fine detail on build...
With its FM radio tuner, picture viewer, voice recorder and MP3 playback capabilities, the Samsung YH-925GS is one of a category of music players that takes the next step. It rivals any other product in this category for features.
Carrying a wallet full of pictures around with you is so last year. Apple's iPod Photo makes looking at your most beloved pictures while on the go as easy as listening to your favorite tunes. But it isn't cheap.
Although it could still use a little spit and polish, JVC's 160GB DR-MH30S is a fun PVR and DVD recorder. It sometimes took a little longer than it should have to perform some tasks, but it can do quite a lot, and it includes some very nice touches, ...
AKG's K 206 AFC wireless headphones offer great audio quality in a simple, stylish design. The kit comprises of a set of headphones and base station that doubles as a charger.
Beautifully designed, the beyerdynamic RSX 660 wireless headphone system includes very comfortable, well-padded closed cups and a highly adjustable padded bridge; readily accessible tuning and volume controls; and a slick look that matches the best w...
Sennheiser is a serious name in consumer and professional hi-fi, well renowned for its quality hardware, and the RS 130 surround sound wireless headphones don't disappoint. The kit includes a silver and black base station and matching headphones.
With some nice features and decent audio quality, the analog Zensonic Z710 wireless headphones are good value for $99, but they won't knock the socks off audio purists.
With a 120GB hard drive in its belly, the Strong SRT5390 can record and store close to 60 hours of very good quality MPEG-2 video.
Latest News Articles
- AWS rolls out enterprise document storage and sharing
- Amazon allowed kids to spend millions on in-app purchases, FTC says
- Apple's iPhone and game consoles to prop up chip industry in 2014
- Senate committee approves mobile phone unlocking bill
- Digital certificate breach at Indian authority also targeted Yahoo domains, possibly others
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW