Convergence. That's the name of the game. Who wants to carry around a phone, PDA, camera, GPS, MP3 and video player? Nobody, that's who.
The HP Color LaserJet 2600n is easy to maintain and is best suited for a small workgroup with modest demands. Lightweight at only 18.4 kilograms, the printer is also compact and should squeeze into the most cramped of workspaces.
Sony's V series is the premiere wing of their new Bravia LCD range. Considering how impressed we were with the S series model we looked at last year, we were salivating at the notion of getting a look at their premium model.
The GoodGearGuide team has been eagerly anticipating getting our hands on the Sanyo PLV-Z4. We were fans of the <a href=" http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212575;pid;177;pt;1 ">Z3</a> and enjoyed the evolutionary leap it made from...
We all know that the inbuilt notebook mice just don't cut the mustard. They are delicate, difficult to get used to and considerably slow down your work speed. Thankfully, Microsoft has released a replacement mouse specifically targeted at notebook us...
We checked out a shipping version of Microsoft's home-user-centric Works Suite 2006. For $169.95 it includes the same four apps as the existing $100 Works 8 bundle (a plain-jane word processor, Excel-compatible spreadsheet, a basic database, and a ca...
Panda's Internet Security suite's first action is to check for existing antivirus or other security programs on your PC. Needless to say, it insisted that it was incompatible with our Trend Micro security suite and that to install successfully, we'd ...
Let's just get it out of the way - if you can see the shots at the top of the screen, then you'll no doubt agree that is possibly the ugliest mouse ever made. If you were to take a stone; an ugly stone, paint it with stripes (to make it go faster of...
Before Sony bought Sonic Foundry and all its video and audio editing technology three years ago, Vegas Video had a small yet extremely loyal following, with many video editors appreciating the solid performance and complete multimedia focus of the pr...
When it comes to Universal Remote Controls, they don't get more frustrating than the Zensonic Z150. Unlike most competitive models, the Z150 lacks any pre-programmed functions, meaning you have to sit there and program every button manually. If you w...
When you first get your hands on a product, it's easy to get taken in by a funky design and nifty functionality. Sporting a slick, vertical DVD player and an innovative disk storage system, the Sharp SD-AS1W definitely has these things, but does it ...
Why any company would honestly release a set of infra red headphones is puzzling. Infrared is the lowest quality wireless format available and so last decade. The Philips HC200 Rechargeable Infrared headphones are a complete waste of time in our opi...
Just prior to Christmas, GoodGearGuide editor Nigel Freitas handed me the BenQ M315 mobile phone to "play with". Somewhat animated at the time thanks to some pre-Christmas lunchtime cheer, I didn't realise that the words "just give it a go" actually ...
Netcomm's Network Dome Camera is a high end security solution for the professional user. The camera is designed to offer top performance in a rugged package and provides many options for the most demanding consumer.
Metz television has been in the industry since 1938 - even though most people probably haven't heard of them. They were the pioneers of the first 100Hz Cathode Ray Tube television sets and have been consistently producing high end TVs in their nativ...
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA