The DeskJet 6540's biggest selling point is its claim of 30ppm (pages per minute) printing. Speeds quoted by manufacturers should always be taken with a pinch of salt, but while the 6540's real-world performance is almost half the stated speed, it st...
If you want to print images from many different sources, the Epson Stylus Photo R310 should provide the versatility you need. Its media card slots accept all the major formats, and its direct-print port does more than just communicate with compatible...
Coming bundled with extras such as photo paper and Epson's Image Framer software, the STYLUS C66 has a print resolution of 2880 x 1440dpi (dots per inch), with 5,760dpi available using optimisation.
Slightly more expensive than Epson's original PictureMate photo printer, the PictureMate 500's most notable improvement over the older model is the 2.4" colour LCD display that flips up from the top of the printer for viewing and editing photos.
A member of Sony's line of dye-sublimation photo printers, the DPP-FP50 is a sleek little unit designed to look stylish yet unobtrusive in your living room. And why would you want it in your lounge? Because it features an AV port and a remote control...
Like other dedicated snapshot printers, the Sony DPPEX50 dye-sublimation printer can work without a computer. You can drive it from a PictBridge camera, and it has slots for Memory Stick and CompactFlash cards. Despite the printer's on-board control ...
Targeted more at the consumer electronics user than the PC user, the DS700 is an inkjet-based printer that can print directly from a digital camera or from memory cards. Hooking it up to a TV screen via its composite video-out port reveals a neat int...
While the CP400 may look tiny, its flat design and straight paper path mean that the paper tray, and the rear clearance requirement, during print operations, requires a depth over 40cm wherever you decide to rest it.
During our tests the Canon PIXMA IP8500 printed great-looking photos and very attractive borderless snapshots, but it costs a good deal more than some comparable models, such as the HP Photosmart 8450. One thing the extra money will buy you is time w...
The PIXMA IP4000R is one of the few printers that comes with an 802.11g connection, although both the Epson STYLUS PHOTO R800 and STYLUS PHOTO R320 offer it as an option. The Pixma IP4000R doesn't have media card slots or an LCD monitor, but it does ...
Canon's PIXMA iP90 portable photo printer offers good prints for mobile users. The 1.8kg unit prints better and faster than its predecessor, the Canon i80, and even competes with full-size rivals.
Unlike most of Leadtek's performance products, which feature extravagant cooling designs, the PX6600GT TDH has a modest heat sink and fan assembly cooling its 500MHz 6600GT GPU and no cooling at all for the on-board 128MB of GDDR3 memory. This memory...
Based on the X700 Pro chipset and with 256MB of GDDR3 memory installed, the default clock speed of the Gigabyte GV-RX70P256V is 427MHz, with its memory running at 866MHz. A utility for managing the clock speeds, called V-tuner2, is supplied with the ...
Don't let the price tag of this card fool you into thinking it is somehow sub-par or lacking in features. In fact, this card is based on the 6600GT GPU and has 128MB of GDDR3 memory. It performed very reliably and speedily in all of our tests and was...
This card impressed us on two fronts. Its cooling system is among the first we have seen to have its fan located on the top side of the card instead of directly on the GPU itself. It sits on a huge heat sink, which means there are two large heat sink...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft links Power BI to Alteryx for deeper analytics
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- IBM chases Intel with new Power-based Linux servers sold over the Web
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
- Amazon takes aim at Etsy with 'Handmade' store for handcrafted items
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW