Unlike most of Leadtek's performance products, which feature extravagant cooling designs, the PX6600GT TDH has a modest heat sink and fan assembly cooling its 500MHz 6600GT GPU and no cooling at all for the on-board 128MB of GDDR3 memory. This memory...
Based on the X700 Pro chipset and with 256MB of GDDR3 memory installed, the default clock speed of the Gigabyte GV-RX70P256V is 427MHz, with its memory running at 866MHz. A utility for managing the clock speeds, called V-tuner2, is supplied with the ...
Don't let the price tag of this card fool you into thinking it is somehow sub-par or lacking in features. In fact, this card is based on the 6600GT GPU and has 128MB of GDDR3 memory. It performed very reliably and speedily in all of our tests and was...
This card impressed us on two fronts. Its cooling system is among the first we have seen to have its fan located on the top side of the card instead of directly on the GPU itself. It sits on a huge heat sink, which means there are two large heat sink...
Palm's Zire 72 was obviously the brainchild of a committee in which everybody got what they suggested. The slim, royal blue-and-silver device is so jam-packed with hardware and software features that it's the PDA for all reasons. For business, there ...
In a great display of innovation, Gigabyte has taken Nvidia's SLI graphics principle, which enables two individual graphics cards to be linked together in the same system, and applied it to one graphics card.
This card is a great value option if you're looking for good performance in new as well as older games.
One of the distinguishing features on this nForce4 SLI-based board is its built in Creative SoundBlaster Live! audio chip, which provides audio capabilities that easily outstrip the majority of motherboards. It supports up to 7.1 speakers and has ana...
The D915PBL isn't quite as feature-laden as some of the more expensive Intel 925XE-based motherboards that support a 1066MHz frontside bus. The D915PBL only supports a maximum bus speed of 800MHz. Nonetheless, the performance difference between this ...
Simple to set up and rock solid during testing, this board is definitely one to go for if you're going to be using the Pentium Extreme Edition CPU. It supports a 1066MHz frontside bus for that CPU and can accommodate 667MHz DDR2 memory modules.
Gigabyte's feature-laden 925XE-based GA-8AENXP-D is a rare board. It's one of the few we have yet seen to offer 800Mbps FireWire 800. It includes other touches as well: eight SATA ports, an additional RAID controller to augment the one in the 925XE c...
The striking red backdrop of the circuit board against black ports gives the 955X7AA a "don't mess with me" attitude, but if you're contemplating using an Intel Pentium Extreme Edition CPU then you will definitely want to mess with it. The Intel 955X...
The EP-9NPA+ Ultra is the prototypical nForce4 Ultra board, implementing exactly what the chip set offers-which is quite a lot--but nothing more.
Featuring the standard nForce4 chipset, this board was a very fast performer and was very stable during our tests. The installation of Windows XP on a RAID 0 array went smoothly, although we were required to make our own driver disk, which was not su...
Our first impressions were not overly positive. After building up this Intel 955X-based board with our test components, we could not get it to boot without it telling us that our CPU was overclocked. Triple-checked BIOS settings suggested that our CP...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Obama rolls out initiative to boost US supercomputer capability
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW