Digital cameras are great, but how best to use all those images? There's been an explosion in the affordable photo-printer market and you can get your snaps printed online, or you can display pictures on handheld devices such as MP3 players. So far, ...
There is something oh so cool about enormous television sets. For most people a 52 inch TV is a little too big for a normal living room. For those who need the most impressive and ridiculously huge viewing experience available, living on the edge of...
There has been a glut of USB based adapters of late; it seems there isn't anything that can't be driven by that little slot. Wireless expandability is one of the favourites, and so Motorola have launched the PC850 USB Bluetooth Adapter in their new r...
The most brilliant ideas are often the most simple, and we cannot help but raise our hats to the team at SanDisk, who have come up with an ingeniously simple yet incredibly brilliant idea - a memory card that can be plugged into a USB slot.
A major stumbling block for Mac or potential Mac users is the multitude of software out there that just isn't compatible with Macintosh systems. With Virtual PC 7, Microsoft has attempted to solve this problem and while their effort is admirable, you...
There are a plethora of PC speakers on the market at the moment but none of them look remotely as interesting or weird (depending on your tastes) as JBL's Creature II 2.1 system. Resembling something fresh out of one of George Lucas' Star Wars creati...
Unassuming and petite, the Bose Companion 3 speakers are very cute and great for those with very little spare real estate. They will fit into almost any space and are fairly loud sound considering their size. Unfortunately, in an attempt to make som...
Fresh from their colourful <a href=http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212653;pid;1226;pt;1 " target=new">'Bricks'</a> series of hard drives, LaCie has released a new 'rugged' external storage drive, cased in aluminum and protected by...
When we first got our hands on the Samsung Digimax S500 we were left feeling like what we had was another run of the mill point and shoot; that is however until we glanced at the press release and spotted the price. For this kind of money, the S500 ...
When looking to buy an LCD TV there are a few things you would like it to do. Paramount is image quality and, depending on the TV, standard definition and high definition content should be reasonably displayed. While DVDs will always have some up-s...
Sitting a three month old baby in front of a TV may not seem like a good idea to many people. But with the hectic lifestyle of the modern working parent, finding time to keep the little ones entertained isn't always easy. If you are going to have you...
Headphone amplifiers are a truly difficult product to review. For many people they will be nothing more than an expensive LED taking up space in their already cluttered audio setup. For others however, they are another step along the endless road t...
Mid range mobile phones continue to role off the production line and many of them are breing produced by Nokia. In the 6111 they have released a lightweight and compact slider phone with a reasonable list of features - including a 1 megapixel camera ...
Weighing just 2.17Kgs, the Acer PD100 is a great projector for anyone on the move. Its small form factor (230x238x123 mm), resolution of 1280x1024 and built-in speaker make this an extremely versatile, multi-function unit, but it is definitely not fo...
For years Voice Over IP (VoIP) has been hyped and heralded as the next big driver for broadband adoption, but solutions have been either difficult to implement or unreliable. The ability to make inexpensive telephone calls from your PC isn't new, but...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTData and Insights AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW