The HP Photosmart 8150 has a 2.5" colour LCD, which makes it easy to see what you're printing when you use a digital camera's media card. Four slots protected by a clear cover on the front of the printer accommodate all the popular card formats. From...
This printer is tiny, and has a slightly awkward design. Its rear paper input tray opens up in a very narrow fashion to allow you to insert up to 20 sheets of paper. The spring that holds the paper in place also makes it a little hard to load an indi...
The DeskJet 6540's biggest selling point is its claim of 30ppm (pages per minute) printing. Speeds quoted by manufacturers should always be taken with a pinch of salt, but while the 6540's real-world performance is almost half the stated speed, it st...
If you want to print images from many different sources, the Epson Stylus Photo R310 should provide the versatility you need. Its media card slots accept all the major formats, and its direct-print port does more than just communicate with compatible...
Coming bundled with extras such as photo paper and Epson's Image Framer software, the STYLUS C66 has a print resolution of 2880 x 1440dpi (dots per inch), with 5,760dpi available using optimisation.
Slightly more expensive than Epson's original PictureMate photo printer, the PictureMate 500's most notable improvement over the older model is the 2.4" colour LCD display that flips up from the top of the printer for viewing and editing photos.
A member of Sony's line of dye-sublimation photo printers, the DPP-FP50 is a sleek little unit designed to look stylish yet unobtrusive in your living room. And why would you want it in your lounge? Because it features an AV port and a remote control...
Like other dedicated snapshot printers, the Sony DPPEX50 dye-sublimation printer can work without a computer. You can drive it from a PictBridge camera, and it has slots for Memory Stick and CompactFlash cards. Despite the printer's on-board control ...
Targeted more at the consumer electronics user than the PC user, the DS700 is an inkjet-based printer that can print directly from a digital camera or from memory cards. Hooking it up to a TV screen via its composite video-out port reveals a neat int...
While the CP400 may look tiny, its flat design and straight paper path mean that the paper tray, and the rear clearance requirement, during print operations, requires a depth over 40cm wherever you decide to rest it.
During our tests the Canon PIXMA IP8500 printed great-looking photos and very attractive borderless snapshots, but it costs a good deal more than some comparable models, such as the HP Photosmart 8450. One thing the extra money will buy you is time w...
The PIXMA IP4000R is one of the few printers that comes with an 802.11g connection, although both the Epson STYLUS PHOTO R800 and STYLUS PHOTO R320 offer it as an option. The Pixma IP4000R doesn't have media card slots or an LCD monitor, but it does ...
Canon's PIXMA iP90 portable photo printer offers good prints for mobile users. The 1.8kg unit prints better and faster than its predecessor, the Canon i80, and even competes with full-size rivals.
Unlike most of Leadtek's performance products, which feature extravagant cooling designs, the PX6600GT TDH has a modest heat sink and fan assembly cooling its 500MHz 6600GT GPU and no cooling at all for the on-board 128MB of GDDR3 memory. This memory...
Based on the X700 Pro chipset and with 256MB of GDDR3 memory installed, the default clock speed of the Gigabyte GV-RX70P256V is 427MHz, with its memory running at 866MHz. A utility for managing the clock speeds, called V-tuner2, is supplied with the ...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- After Windows 8 debacle, OEMs wax rhapsodic over Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW