This camera is a great example of the direction Kodak seems to be taking with its 5 megapixel range. It is firmly targeted at beginner photographers, making the learning process as painless as possible, but this comes at the expense of control and ve...
Despite being cheaper than its sister model, the Kodak EASYSHARE Z7590 Zoom (both are five megapixel, 10X optical zoom cameras), the EASYSHARE Z740 Zoom appears to be the better model.
Departing from the trend of flimsy Kodak cameras, the Z730 feels quite a bit more solid than many other Kodak models in this category. There is still a large portion of plastic, but it is reinforced with several metal sections. Its comfortable rubber...
If easy is desirable, then Kodak's 6.1 megapixel DX7630 compact camera delivers.
Essentially an upgrade to the C340, the C360 packs in more features, more options but still suffers from some of the same problems as its predecessor. Virtually identical in shape and size to the C340, this model is constructed in the same way: it is...
The Fujifilm FinePix F610 Zoom has an unconventional orientation. The camera is longer (93mm) than it is wide (72mm), which means it needs to be held upright. This takes a little getting used to, but other than that it is easy to use.
If you're looking for great images, then look no further than the Fujifilm FinePix F10. This camera impressed us with incredibly detailed, rich photos. It does suffer from blurring around the edges of the images, but that seems to be commonplace amon...
There's a widescreen theme to Fujifilm's FinePix F810 Zoom. The solid metal chassis is accommodatingly broad, as is the 2.1" 16:9 widescreen LCD. This makes shot composition a dream, and ensures images and movie files can be viewed properly on a wide...
The ViewSonic PJ402D is a small, lightweight projector targeted at the home and small office markets. Designed to function in either a brightly lit office or a home theatre environment, the machine boasts a 2000:1 contrast ratio and a 1600 ANSI lumen...
Over the past year, projectors have become increasingly versatile. The TDP-T90 is a good example; it's equally comfortable in the boardroom or the sitting room, and is also reasonably portable.
The Toshiba's DLP technology generates a darker, more vibrant colour palette than that of an LCD projector. Its 2000:1 contrast ratio is much greater than the 400:1 and 500:1 ratios of the average LCD model. (In their favour, LCD projectors have more...
The style of the Sony VPLHS3 may not appeal to all, but it's hard not to be impressed by its performance.
Portable projectors are most commonly used for boardroom presentations; however, they are also frequently packed into carry bags and shipped home for weekend movie sessions.
Sharp's SharpVision XV-Z2000 projector home theatre projector is a serious piece of kit, boasting multiple inputs, outstanding image quality and extremely quiet operation.
When it was launched back in 2003, the 720p PLVZ2 introduced a level of performance that had been previously unheard of in an LCD projector. Now, however, it's looking a little long in the tooth, and has been surpassed in performance and features by ...
Latest News Articles
- Amazon seeks US exemption to test delivery drones
- Source code for tiny 'Tinba' banking malware leaked
- Public parking app MonkeyParking suspends service in San Francisco
- Acer ships first Chromebooks with Intel's Core i3 chip
- Malware hidden in Chinese inventory scanners targeted logistics, shipping firms
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW