Who said 3G phones have to be big and clunky? Samsungs latest 3G offering, the SGH-Z500 is a compact flip phone that claims the title as the world's smallest 3G mobile. Sleek and stylish, much in the same mould as the E720 and E730, don't let the siz...
Big-zoom, image-stabilised cameras are a hot item. While previously we have looked at the Panasonic Lumix FZ5 and the Sony CyberShot H1, this time round it's Canon's latest, the PowerShot S2 IS.
Apple's AirPort Express with AirTunes is designed to share an incoming broadband connection between up to ten computers wirelessly, while at the same time allowing users to play back music through speakers connected to the unit.
The second model in the Xda II range, the O2 Xda IIs offers users an extensive array of features, delivering both a fully featured mobile phone and PDA.
This PCIe Radeon X800 XT is a little more powerful than the Nvidia 6600 GT-based cards we have tested, but there is a large price premium for that extra bit of performance.
The Oakley Thump is basically two products combined into one: sunglasses and a small, flash-based 256MB MP3 player. The result of the fusion is a MP3 player with quality sound that is recommended for those who spend a lot of time outdoors and don't w...
Portability is the biggest advantage of the Navman iCN520, which offers a comprehensive set of the navigation features in a compact frame. The drawback of smaller units like the iCN 520 is that they require a stylus for input, which is just about imp...
If you don't print constantly and you're prepared to stash your paper supply in a drawer between uses, the $149 HP LaserJet 1020 can help you make the most of your precious home-office space.
The Gamers Cockpit is an impressive, purpose-built driving simulator unit that is perfect for those who absolutely love racing games.
The TDK Tremor xa60 system is a futuristic-looking set of desktop speakers that packs quite a punch in terms of sound quality--all for a fairly low price.
Unsecured wireless networks can pose a serious risk to small to medium businesses. Irrespective of how well locked down the wired network may be, all a user has to do is install a rogue access point at their desk to expose the corporate network.
With an optimum resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, users will be astounded by the amount of available desktop real-estate the Apple 30" Cinema Display affords. Having the ability to view three maximised Web pages and a plethora of other applications a...
The HP Scanjet 5550c is made to order for small-office users who want to scan multiple-page documents. We don't see many small-office scanners that offer even an optional automatic document feeder, but the 5550c comes with one that can handle up to 3...
With the DCRDVD7E, Sony has approached DVD camcorder design from a completely new angle, taking an inspiration cue from digital still cameras, rather than digital video cameras.
The DCRDVD602E is reasonably light, at around 500 grams with battery and DVD disc, and measures 12.7 x 10 x 5cm--thin enough to carry around in a coat pocket.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW