The Fujifilm FinePix S9500 has some of the best attributes of a single-lens reflex model in an all-in-one body, but it's still a large, bulky camera that doesn't cost much less than a true SLR. It has a fixed 28mm-to-300mm lens--quite long for a fixe...
This set of 5.1 surround sound speakers from Logitech exhibits some powerful potential, but is ultimately held back from excellence by a number of flaws. Their low price tag, makes, gives them outstanding value for money.
The problem with writing about Bluetooth headsets is that they are very much dependent on your individual tastes as to just what exactly constitutes 'stylish' - one person's style can be another person's fashion faux pas. To us, the Jabra BT500 is a ...
BenQ (pronounced Ben-queue, in case you were afraid to ask) is making a concerted effort to become a hip, cool technology vendor, much like that benchmark for hip and cool technology vendors, Sony. While many of its products tend to fall more in the ...
When you see as many digital cameras as we do, it really takes something really eye-catching to grab your attention. At first glance, Nikon's S4 looks like a regular, albeit rather large point and shoot. That is until you realise the lens and flash...
The Nokia 6680 is an upgrade to the previously released 6630 and adds some innovative features to an already impressive 3G package.
LCDs have always been a slippery technology, plagued by a range of problems. Truly exceptional displays manage to avoid some or most of these problems, but in the end, LCD technology will only take a screen so far. The Viewsonic N2010, unfortunately,...
When is comes to quality projection you need to consider cost, size and purpose before deciding what to buy. The Viewsonic PJ256D isn't the best projector on the market - in fact, when compared to other projectors it is downright mediocre. However, ...
The current flagship model for Panasonic's camera range, the FZ30 is an impressive piece of imaging hardware. Built like an SLR, the FZ30 is a bulky, solid camera with a non retractable lens and a full manual zoom ring. The only thing lacking is th...
The i-Rocks MP3 case provides portable storage for your favourite music CD's, as well as an opportunity to play your music on-the-go through its in-built speaker system.
The Logitech MX1000 was the first laser mouse to appear on the market. It is a wireless desktop mouse, designed for the enthusiast computer market, as opposed to the being directly targeted at the gaming segment (like their latest creation, the <a h...
Without paying for a reputable brand name, consumers are often plagued with tacky looking designs when purchasing electronic goods. We have seen many TV's with enclosure designs resembling toys, with shiny metallic casing and distractingly large logo...
Many of us have been waiting patiently for Apple to release an iPod with wireless Bluetooth capability, as this would open the door to using a large range of multimedia accessories. In the Wireless iPod Headphones, Logitech have given us a preview of...
Words cannot describe the joy on our faces when we walked into the back room to be greeted by a robot. It is the kind of start to the day every kid dreams about. Affordable robotics have been a hot topic of discussion for decades, since TV shows li...
The Disc Stakka is an optical disc storage device that is hooked up to your PC to manage all those discs that tend to lie around the desk looking unsightly. It is very easy to set up and fits 100 discs per unit with the ability to stack up to five u...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC