If you have a cable TV connection at home, then no doubt you've experienced the frustration that limits you to watching it on only the television that is hooked up to the cable set top (decoder) box. This means that even if you have multiple televisi...
Zoep, formerly known as Voipster, is capable of direct peer-to-peer calls with other Zoep users and SIP calls to users of any SIP capable hard or soft phone worldwide. Like Skype and Gizmo project they also offer Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) co...
One of the great mysteries of the Universe is why Apple has such a stranglehold on the portable music player market. The range of iPods certainly look pretty, but for each model Apple releases, someone else brings out a player that has better specifi...
If you follow the development of computer technology you'll know that we are beginning to reach the point of diminishing returns for a single CPU. The solution? Place multiple cores on a single chip! Multiple components are the way of the future, an...
We've had dozens of mobile phones go through our office and its no surprise, with <a href=http://www.idc.com.au/press/release.asp?release_id=162" target="new">IDC</a> predicting their will be 19.2 million users this year and 100% market penetration b...
The Sony Ericsson Z520i is an admirable entry into the mid-range mobile phone market and contains a solid list of features for a reasonable price.
Since its launch in 1993, Encarta has become the dominant electronic encyclopaedia and helped effectively kill off the concept of a print encyclopedia.
Most of us are using firewall, antivirus and spyware protection, so it would be fair to assume you are safe from externally-based information crimes. However, the increased use of portable storage devices means the threat to company data from the ins...
Mandriva Linux 2006 feels very much like a natural evolution of earlier Mandrake releases--in both good and bad ways. As we tested the PowerPack edition of Mandriva 2006, we were disappointed to find many of the same rough edges that drove us away fr...
In every generation one video game console stands out as a leap forward in gaming. In the last generation it was the Playstation 2 which came to market, obliterating the Sega Dreamcast and revolutionizing the home entertainment market by making DVD ...
Verbatim has released a low end 256MB MP3 player that capitalises on their expertise with storage solutions, by offering an expandable slot. What this means is that in addition to the inbuilt 256MB memory, you can purchase an additional SD or MMC car...
For most of its life, budget page-layout program Serif PagePlus offered competition to the equally cheap and cheerful Microsoft Publisher. But version 11.0 of this venerable program has loftier ambitions - it is clearly intended to compete in the sam...
The latest version of MovieMaker is the first release that could be truly called a DV editing program rather than merely a curiosity and as a second effort, it is an extremely solid and useful application for the new user.
Billed as Australia's first 3G i-mode phone, the NEC N600i offers the ability to keep track of all your important information whilst on the go. However, while the phone's internet functionality may be above par, we felt the rest of its features were ...
As a digital camera manufacturer, Kodak has enjoyed mixed results. The picture quality of their units is almost always outstanding, but problems in other areas have left many of their models flailing in the middle of the pack. But the P850 brings a...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW