The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
Apple's latest iPad Pro, the new 9.7-in. model, not only gets many of the architecture advances from the larger version, but also a better camera and what may be Apple's most advanced display yet.
Microsoft's push into PC gaming continues to be hobbled by shoddy PC ports, as driven home by the otherwise excellent Quantum Break.
You can get a decent Android phone like the Oppo F1 for $300 these days. If you want something more premium, the Samsung Galaxy S7 can be had for under $700 while the Nexus 6P, with its huge AMOLED display and full metal body can be had for nearer $6...
The Extreme 900 is one of the first devices to take advantage of USB 3.1 faster speeds, and it's delightfully fast.
With an improved battery swapping system, the LG G5 isn't a bad phone, per se. But various other features probably looked better in the R&D lab than they do in real life.
You don't need the most expensive laptop available to get in a solid day's work. We evaluate four Windows laptops that cost about $US600 or less.
2016 may still be young, but there’s already a whole crop of new amazing and inspirational beauty apps for your phone or tablet. Try these seven amazing beauty apps — from trending products to the best digital makeover — to get completely gorgeous, w...
At just 10.3mm thick, the Spectre is thinner than Apple’s MacBook. And, while the MacBook is about 200g lighter, HP hasn’t compromised on processor power by including Core i5 and Core i7 CPU options.
Despite being available around the world for many weeks already, LG's G5 has finally been announced in Australia. This is actually an improvement as some of its predecessors arrived so late as to be End of Life (globally) when they got here. But is i...
If we chart the progression of video games from Spacewar and Zork all the way through to 2016, then the HTC Vive is the next logical step towards realism.
While the CraftBot Plus has some drawbacks and is in need of a few operational tweaks, this is among the best small desktop 3D printers around.
If you exist in an environment that contains dust, water or a higher-than-usual chance of impact damage then you’ll either need a special rugged phone or a rugged case to put your phone in.
Desktop monitors are undergoing a renaissance.
Siege of Dragonspear feels like a long-lost (and polished-up) chapter of the original Baldur's Gate—like it belonged from the start.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW