ShrinkMyTunes will make your digital music files smaller, to prolong the life of your iPod.
Infernal has been available in Europe for a while, but it arrived in our offices with such little fanfare that we initially mistook it for a budget title from some upstart publisher.
The oh-so-adorable dinosaur is back in all his reptilian glory. This time, Yoshi and his cute pals Baby Mario, Peach, Wario and DK must save a kidnapped Luigi from Magikoopa Kamek and his menacing flying fortress.
The main drag on this fast and feature-rich printer is its comparatively high price.
Always at the foray of hard disk-based camcorders, JVC's Everio GZ-HD7 was, at the time of release, the first full 1080i camcorder. On past units, JVC has always struggled a little to match the video quality produced by other companies, and unfortuna...
The Photosmart A526 is simple to use but very slow. The prints are worth the wait, though.
The first players in the hard disk camcorder space by JVC have consistently produced compact, feature rich digital video cameras that usually suffer a little in terms of image quality. Their latest offering, the 5-megapixel Everio GZ-MG575 is no exce...
From the TomTom ONE, to the ONE (New Edition), to the ONE XL, it's clear that TomTom's ONE unit is a popular choice. It's back again for a fourth reincarnation, this time as the TomTom ONE 3rd Edition. Although the new ONE is very similar to its pred...
Adobe Ultra is a tool for keying, compositing and virtual set work derived for the most part from technology from the Adobe acquisition of Serious Magic.
Similar to the P223W we reviewed earlier, Acer's X223W is a 22in widescreen PC monitor. It sports identical specifications, but comes with a less fancy design and a slightly reduced price. The issues we found on the other model are again evident here...
It's up to the Princess to save the Mario Brothers, and she does so with finesse.
First off, let us begin by stating that after 20-plus hours of playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, we have not beaten the game. In fact, we're going to guesstimate that we have another 10 to 20 hours of the main story and countless hours ...
The Philips Prestigo SRU9600 is a universal remote designed to replace up to eight controllers in your home. It can be programmed to perform common activities and is compatible with devices from a large number of manufacturers. Unfortunately, it is...
An upgrade to the Blackberry Curve 8300, the 8310 adds built-in GPS to an already excellent smartphone. Exclusively available on the Vodafone network in Australia, the Curve 8310 also comes packaged with Vodafone's own GPS solution, Vodafone Compass.
A solid, if not outstanding all-purpose machine, the MSI MegaBook EX600 sports an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, an NVIDIA GeForce graphics card and some nifty multimedia additions including a 1.3-megapixel webcam and a multi-card reader.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT