Kingmax, better known for the production of SD and Micro-SD memory cards, has decided to expand its flash memory range with the release of the 8GB U-Drive; a USB thumb drive for desktops and notebook computers. Compatible with Windows Vista and Ready...
Sony's CMT-HX5BT is a Bluetooth-capable Mini Hi-Fi system. With an AM/FM tuner, CD player, and USB and auxiliary ports, the HX5BT is capable of handling a very wide range of sources. Its audio performance doesn't quite deliver the same levels of vers...
Cyberlink YouCam is webcam effects software aimed at making YouTube and video chat a lot more fun
Although it's not the first, the ASUS C90S is one of the more elegant implementations of a desktop CPU in a notebook, even if it is an over-the-top, and only marginally effective, approach to gaining performance. Built for gaming, the C90S uses an In...
Think your daily commute is difficult? You should try hitting the streets with the members of the Pursuit Force
Buying a sound card for a new PC isn't something many of us have thought about doing for many years. After all, motherboards have built-in audio that does the job just fine, right? Well, that's true to a point. A dedicated sound card can give you cle...
The audio space is a very strange microcosm in the technology world. There is basically no price cap on what you can spend and the majority of people making the best equipment are not known by the public at all. Tanoy isn't quite that high end, but t...
Motion graphics and compositing veteran Combustion has been idling in the Autodesk back room, but is now back for 2008, with some workflow improvements and the addition of the Colour Warper tool, derived from the Flame visual effects system.
According to common wisdom, the best way to gauge the weather is by sticking your head out the window and seeing how wet it gets. Alternatively, you could invest in the Oregon Scientific Radio-Controlled Projection Clock (BAR339P), which basically do...
Cyberlink DVD Suite 6.0 Ultra provides the best support for Blu-ray disc and HDDVD technology in the consumer market
It's been over a year since ATI was knocked head-first off its proverbial high-horse, landing in the not-so-soft wake of NVIDIA' total domination. However, with the launch of the Radeon HD3870, and now the HD 3870 X2, ATI has at last begun to claw it...
Sony Ericsson's S500i is what we like to refer to as a "but product". It is a budget mobile handset that combines a very stylish look with a variety of features and good call quality to make a seemingly attractive proposition. But it is let-down by o...
Boom goes the dynamite: Bomberman is back on the PSP but is this title the bomb or a dud?
The HP L1906 adds yet another option to the 19in LCD monitor category
Creative's Gigaworks T40 speakers are, as the name suggests, the upgraded version of the Gigaworks T20. The speakers are primarily taller, to allow room for a second midrange driver above the tweeter. While audio is very similar to the T20s, the T40s...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager (Wealth)NSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support EngineerQLD
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTWeb Developers - .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTSAP SD/MM ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP DevelopersSA