TDK's latest contraption is a compact iPod speaker system, alarm clock and FM radio all-in-one. The iSLIM, as its name suggests, offers the slim, NXT flat panel speaker technology and a bright LED display, but sound quality isn't the best.
Last year, RIM came out with a distinctly different-looking BlackBerry in the form of the ultra-desirable BlackBerry Pearl. Although it has since launched several handsets that go back to the older, wider design for which it's better known -- a desig...
There's no denying that Nintendo is the king of cute -- the DS and the Wii are home to some truly adorable titles like Cooking Mama. Well, you can add MySims to the list of games so sugary, they'll give you cavities.
The Epson EMP-DM1 is a projector and DVD player combination device. It can project at a native resolution of 854x480 which is a good resolution for standard definition usage. Its image quality isn't brilliant but for the low price and considering the...
Claiming to be the world's thinnest mobile phone at just 5.9mm, the Samsung U100 is as flat as a pancake. Despite its slim design, this standard GSM handset manages to squeeze in a 3.2-megapixel camera, a 1.93in display and a TV-out feature -- though...
Telstra's latest budget Next G handset allows you to access the Internet on your PC using the handset as a modem. The F256 also offers a 1.3-megapixel camera, a TransFlash card slot and Bluetooth connectivity. Unfortunately, a lacklustre design, a be...
Positioned as an entry-level smartphone in the Palm range, the Treo 500v is aimed at both mobile professionals, and regular consumers who might be interested in taking the smartphone plunge. Sporting a user-friendly design and user interface, this Vo...
The Compro VideoMate E700 is an ultra-compact PCI-E card (with spare blanking plate for low-profile PCs) sporting a pair of DVB-T free-to-air tuners.
As we march boldly into the 21st century, mobility and travel have become important components of most global businesses. This constantly prowling workforce has seen the big and clunky notebook of old fall from favour; to be replaced with a sleeker, ...
CoolerMaster has really gone all-out to make this case live up to the CoolerMaster name, and in many respects it's a well built enclosure. However, we cannot help but feel a little disappointed by its inability to deliver the goods to our expectation...
One of the giants of the headphone world, Sennheiser has carved a niche for itself by consistently providing high quality audio products. We recently received a few samples of their new MX line-up of headphones, which includes seven models in total. ...
The EB-500 headphones are TDK's latest model designed for sporting use. They feature an in-line volume control and are constructed of extra durable plastic and rubber, making them ideal for use when running or working out at a gym. Unfortunately, the...
Based on Intel's high-end X38 chipset, the ASUS P5E3 Deluxe is built to handle the current generation of Intel Core 2 Duo Conroe CPUs, including chips like the QX6850 with a 1333MHz front side bus (FSB), but is primarily aimed at the upcoming 45nm (n...
Entry-level cameras are created for novice photographers and the Kodak EasyShare M753 is no exception. If you want to leave all the settings to the camera so you can get on with enjoying the moment then this camera will suit.
Sleek, light and beautifully designed, this successor to the Archos 604 WiFi ups the ante in several ways. The screen resolution and battery life have both been boosted and there's more storage on offer -- the 605 range goes all the way up to a might...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC