There is no shortage of "GT" and "GTS" naming conventions for graphics cards and motherboards these days, which, much like sports cars, are supposed to attach a hint of speed and reliability to a particular product. How about a "Grand Touring" versio...
Reviewing a high-end camcorder from Canon is comparable to taking a Lamborghini Diablo for a 'test' drive -- critical opinion, however informed, is practically irrelevant. This is basically as good as it gets, with the X-M2 being an admirably worthy ...
Finding stuff for the children to do over the holidays can be a tough task. But download the free Lego Digital Designer 2.0 software and you and they can spend hours creating Lego masterpieces.
These days, a webcam needs to be pretty damn special if it hopes to find permanent residence on your notebook. After all, most portable computers now come equipped with inbuilt cameras of their own, rendering most webcam peripherals completely superf...
NVIDIA's latest brainchild, the GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB, is somewhat akin to a cage fighter named Percival or Gertrude. An odd analogy to be sure, but the GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB is quickly becoming the epitome of poor naming conventions among the enth...
It may not bump your salary up to 50 million dollars a year or land you a spice girl bride, but nonetheless Motorola's new iteration of the RAZR2 V8, the V8 Luxury edition (or V8 LUX for short) is a great mobile phone. Advertised with none other than...
It's slim, stylish, sexy and sleek, it's a Samsung. The company has created a brilliant, thin and intuitive multimedia player with a full 3-inch touch screen interface with Bluetooth capability.
The Pocket Surfer 2 is a perfect example of a great idea that is poorly implemented. Operating via GPRS it provides an extremely cheap option to keep yourself connected to the Internet on the road, but suffers from numerous technical and design probl...
The proliferation of video-sharing Web sites has caused a steady stream of dedicated peripherals to enter the marketplace; each jostling for a prime position on the YouTube gravy train. First and foremost amongst these is the Web-share cam, which com...
The beta version of the Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Web browser is out now for you to try. Although more of an incremental upgrade than a revolution, Firefox 3.0 enjoys better security and bookmark management.
MSI's TurboBook GX600 notebook injects a touch of nitro into notebook performance. This piano black offering includes all the usual perks, plus it offers a few extras, such as an HDMI port, an e-SATA port and last but not least, a turbo button.
\With the multitude of convergent devices available these days it's difficult for companies to come up with any original features to differentiate their product (where are you breakfast maker?). However with the i85 digital camera Samsung has done ju...
Inexpensive and fully-featured, HP's Compaq Presario C710TU is suitable for basic tasks such as Web surfing and office document creation. It's based on an Intel Celeron M 530 CPU, has integrated Intel 965 Express graphics and runs on 512MB of RAM.
More than a stay-at-home ADSL router, Billion's 7300GX can be liberated from the confines of a home or office environment thanks to its support for 3G technology, which allows it to be taken on the road, and can be used to turn your car into a mobile...
Let's forget, if only for the briefest of moments, that the Thermaltake SwordM offers pre-installed water cooling and opens up on hydraulic pistons like some kind of enraged scarab beetle, and let's focus instead on its ease of use. Seriously though,...
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
- Dash cam review: The Viofo A119 is a surprisingly good bargain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC