The Creative Gigaworks T20 is an attractive and mid-range set of stereo PC speakers. Apart from its aesthetic appeal, the speakers also deliver impressive audio quality for its price range. Without a dedicated subwoofer, it isn't capable of producing...
Design and hardware-wise the Sony VAIO VGC-M18G is a stone's throw from the Sony VAIO VGO-LA38G, but there are a few significant differences. Although it aims to be a desktop PC, the VAIO LM18G hints at its notebooks roots, making for a stylish and f...
If you've ever been in the unfortunate situation of having two computers (with potentially two or more users of those computers), but only enough desk space for one monitor, one keyboard, one mouse and one set of speakers, then you'll appreciate the ...
There's often nothing inspiring about a new graphics card that features an already established GPU, but Galaxy has done its best to impress with its GeForce 8800 GT-based offering. Rather than relying on a stock-standard cooler, a flamboyant flock of...
HP targets the entry-level laser market with the impressively speedy, if otherwise unremarkable, LaserJet P1505 monochrome printer
The DVD camcorder is like a wounded beast that refuses to die. Despite having fallen from favour in the casual market (where 'HDD' is the new black), and being soundly ignored by serious videographers (who prefer the versatility of video tape), the f...
It's rare to see a camera coming with a 9 megapixel sensor. Most companies tend to jump from 7 or 8 megapixels straight up to 10, so FujiFilm's A900 is a bit of an anomaly. With an attractive price tag, this camera is definitely towards the entry lev...
Offering a comprehensive list of business features and a powerful hardware base, the i-mate 8150 Ultimate is a solid Windows Mobile 6-based smartphone, even if it is a little drab looking. To set itself above every other Windows Mobile-based PDA, the...
Creative's SBS Vivid 70 is a pair of small stereo speakers, designed primarily for PC and MP3 player use. Their small size and low RRP make them suitable for basic PC use or situations where portability is important, but a low volume output and relat...
Lenovo's ThinkVision L220x Wide display doesn't qualify as a budget 22in widescreen display
On paper, the concept of a 'motorcycle GPS' seems fairly straightforward and simple -- after all, it's just identical technology applied to a pair of handlebars, right? ...Wrong. In reality, a bike-flavoured navigation device is a much tougher nut to...
Zoho's free office suite is second only to ThinkFree in our affections, although it runs a distant second
ThinkFree has three main components -- Write (a word processor), Calc (a spreadsheet), and Show (presentation software) -- all of which are listed on the site's My Office page, along with your most recently edited files.
If you are a fan of past Olympus MJU cameras then the MJU 1200 will be right up your alley. It doesn't differ much from previous units, bringing the same features list, weather-proof build and stylish design to the table. This time around Olympus has...
The Ajax13 suite includes ajaxWrite (a word processor), ajaxXLS (a spreadsheet viewer), ajaxSketch (a graphics editor), ajaxPresents (slideshow presentation software), and ajaxTunes (a media player).
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD