Creative's Gigaworks T40 speakers are, as the name suggests, the upgraded version of the Gigaworks T20. The speakers are primarily taller, to allow room for a second midrange driver above the tweeter. While audio is very similar to the T20s, the T40s...
Creative's Inspire T10s are a pair of stereo speakers, designed for PC and MP3 use. Their musical performance is quite respectable, but ultimately let down by weak bass. Nevertheless, their excellent midrange redeems them quite a bit, making them a s...
Ergo is a new type of search-and-collaboration software that doesn't merely find documents on your desktop or online, but also presents them in an innovative style and allows you to mark up pages to send to other people.
For as long as anyone can remember, Microsoft has been churning out bi-yearly updates of its Publisher application, alongside the more famous programs in its Office suite. While some of these 'upgrades' have been a tad trite and incremental, this lat...
We can here what you're thinking about this review already. "But GoodGearGuide, you've already written up this model, haven't you?" But fear not loyal readers, no mistake has been made. While Olympus' SP-560UZ does bear a striking resemblance to its ...
The security protection of Microsoft's Windows Live OneCare 2.0 suite is much better than that of the debut version.
A hybrid modelling and painting tool in the tradition of ZBrush, Modo has evolved to introduce organic sculpting and some animation capabilities, while strengthening core features.
Samsung's ML-1630 is a personal monochrome laser that looks more like a concrete slab -- and has an idiosyncratic personality. It's not very practical, but it is, at least, inexpensive, and adequate for light office or home use.
Lenovo has long been a strong force in the business notebook market, and has seemingly opposed or chosen to ignore the ever growing consumer market, touting its tried and tested, albeit a little drab, black and red box-design as the heart, soul, be-a...
Sony's HTSF2000 is a 5.1 home theatre system, including five speakers, a subwoofer, and a receiver. With a great volume output and powerful bass, this unit handles action movies excellently, although it also delivers enough balance in the other range...
The Kodak EasyShare 5500 All-In-One's poky speed and high price detract from this multifunction printer's useful small-office/home-office and shutterbug features.
The portable music player is the must-own gadget of the 21st Century; arguably rivalling the mobile phone with its widespread popularity. It therefore stands to reason that so many vendors attempt to combine the two, with a legion of music-centric ha...
One of the best handheld strategy franchises is back and better than ever
PostureMinder is software that acts as a posture conscious Jiminy Cricket that reminds you when you're sitting poorly at your PC.
The P50 is small camera that'll capture big pictures. Flaunting an 8-megapixel sensor, a 3.6x optical zoom lens and electronic vibration reduction to counter shaky hands, it's a handy 'happy snap' camera for all almost occasions.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProject MangerWA
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTHead of Architecture, Global Financial InstitutionNSW
- FTQA LeadNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- FTFinance AnalystVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPNode JS DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- FTAgile Project ManagerACT
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC