Better brushes and photo tools make for a winning upgrade.
What do you do if you don't want to wait for the full version of Office 2007? Consider this: feature for feature and dollar for dollar, Corel's $515 WordPerfect Office X3 Standard Edition tops the mighty Office 2003 Standard in every category.
The first Medal of Honor game came out on the Playstation in 1999 and put you in the shoes of an OSS operative -- an American special forces unit -- that goes behind German lines to commit various acts of sabotage and bravery in an effort to help win...
Do you regularly put people to sleep with your short movies? Do your dinner guests share wild looks of panic when you pull out the holiday videos? Do your shots seem to last twice as long as the event you were filming? If this sounds uncomfortably fa...
Whether you're new to the Warhammer 40K universe or a hardcore vet, you owe it to yourself to check out Squad Command. This turn-based strategy game is a great addition to the franchise and should tide you over until the inevitable release of Dawn of...
Resembling a fashionable dog tag rather than a Bluetooth stereo remote and handsfree device, Jabra's BT3030 certainly lays claim to the mobile phone market appealing to the fashion oriented.
Avira may not be a household name in Australia, but to German and Austrian computer users its antivirus products are on a par with Norton and McAfee
With iWork '08, the latest generation of its office suite, Apple has given Mac users a powerful alternative to Microsoft's Office for Mac. This new version finally offers an alternative to Excel called Numbers, a spreadsheet tool unlike any that has ...
It's not hard to see the appeal of Star Office 8.0. It's loads cheaper than Microsoft's Office 2007, and while OpenOffice 2.2 is free, Star Office has a comprehensive feature set and includes customer support.
PDF files are a great way to distribute reports and brochures, as you can be sure the final layout of the file will be retained once it's sent to your recipient, and let's face it, everyone has access to PDF reader software. Manaccom's Nitro PDF Prof...
Sharing large files or a high-speed ADSL2+ connection over a wireless network can sometimes be a frustrating experience if the signal is too slow from the access point to the client devices. But while wireless has been touted as the best solution aga...
For offices where space is at a premium, but large volumes of colour output are needed, Kyocera Mita's Ecosys FS-C5025N is a good option. It's fairly compact compared to other colour laser printers on the market and easy to maintain.
Creative's SBS A500 is a 5.1 PC speaker system. At a very affordable price and with respectable quality, it represents great value, however users looking for a more detailed or extensive sound range may be better served by a higher end product.
Panasonic's VIERA TH-58PZ700A is a 58-inch 1080p plasma, capable of delivering some incredible images, and perfect for any movie lover. Its excellent high-definition capabilities combined with very respectable standard definition and gaming performan...
Toshiba's new mini-Satellite, the U300, brings Toshiba's typical Satellite design to the ultra portable market. A few things have been cut back to make the lightweight division, but power isn't one of them. Despite its smaller stature, the Toshiba Sa...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW