Ultimate Backup is a super handy way to keep your files remotely backed up.
CrazyTalk 4.5 Media Studio generates an animated 3D face from a two-dimensional picture. It's a simple tool but it provides exceptional results.
Who said 3D animation had to be difficult? Reallusion's iClone is a low-cost animation tool that lets animators on a budget easily produce realistic 3D movies. iClone comes in Standard and Studio versions -- the latter offering extra features includi...
The dv6000 is the latest offering from Hewlett-Packard's all-singing, all-dancing Pavilion notebook range. As a basic entertainment machine, it performs admirably well, sporting intelligent features and components capped off with an aggressive, showy...
Creative's Inspire M2600 is a fairly standard entry-level PC speaker system. The design is nice and the sound quality is impressive considering the cost. Combined with the external controls and relatively slim footprint, this package makes a solid ch...
GPS units have made the traveller's life infinitively more convenient; especially for that tragic breed of male who doggedly refuses to stop and ask for directions (i.e. - nearly all of us). For reasons which are far too complex to get into, our manh...
As with the release of Adobe's Creative Suite 3 earlier this year, there's a considerable amount to uncover in the new Production Premium package. On face value, it could appear that more effort has been put into bundling third-party products like Ul...
Beyond its speckled, glossy finish the LG E300 is nothing particularly flashy, but it's a solid little notebook that balances weight, size, performance and connectivity quite well within its value price tag.
Faster than even some low-end lasers, the Pixma iP4500 inkjet printer generates great text and photos.
The Guitar Hero franchise has finally arrived on the PS3, but it doesn't quite match that momentous first time you plugged that wired Gibson into your PS2. With a superior version of the game on the Xbox 360, and a potential Hero-killer on the horizo...
A port of the arcade shooter, Ghost Squad lacks the meatiness of The Umbrella Chronicles but it still has its moments.
The iP3500 inkjet printer offers impressive speed, very good output, and useful features for a low price.
Philosopher Rene Descartes once said "I think therefore I am", however it is something very far from thought that defines us today. In fact, the artist Andy Warhol probably said it better when he said "I am a deeply superficial person". Clothes, musi...
Featuring a bright OLED display and boasting DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology for clearer calls, Nokia's BH-902 is a stylish and comfortable Bluetooth headset.
Fujitsu boasts that its sleek, black Lifebook S6510 offers three predominant features; it's thin, it's light and it's wide. We agree it's a very slim notebook; at 34mm thickness it's almost as slim as Fujitsu's own LifeBook Q2010 (3G). We also agree...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW