As its name rather heavily implies, the Nokia N95 8GB is a nominal upgrade to the N95, sporting 8GB of internal memory rather than the 160MB found in the original. Filling the role of an HSDPA capable mobile phone, a 5-megapixel digital camera, GPS, ...
A good printer, but one that is overshadowed by competitors that offer more for less.
Once upon a time, people used to fret about losing their photos and home movie collections in a raging house fire ("should we save the wedding album first, or the pets?") These days, it's all about the dreaded hard drive crash, which can be equally d...
Ricoh's R series of cameras has always provided a stylish, sophisticated alternative to the slew of boxy, silver digital cameras that litter the market today and the Caplio R7 continues this trend. Sporting a 7.1x optical zoom, a wide angle lens and ...
Webroot AntiVirus with AntiSpyware and Firewall provides real-time and on-demand detection and remediation for virus and malware threats, and it boasts an easy-to-use user interface.
Mio's A702 GPS all-in-one GPS, phone and PDA device follows in the footsteps of its predecessor, the [[prodid:2664]], but adds a few improvements into the fold, such as Wi-Fi (802.11b and g), a keypad, a higher resolution 3.2-megapixel camera and bot...
Looking at some of the seemingly ridiculous sub-$300 price tags attached to 22in monitors, it's obvious that larger screens are quickly becoming available for lower price tags.
The HP w1907 is an LCD monitor with built-in speakers that sports fewer physical adjustments than larger HP models, but is capable for home and office use.
Although it is one of the most recognised franchises in all of gaming, the SimCity series seemed to be headed towards a dead-end. The latest entry, Societies, tries to take the franchise in a better direction but it ultimately gets lost along the way...
Although Pioneer's AVIC-HD3 is indeed a GPS system, it is far, far more than that as well. At $3799 it is (at the time of writing) the most expensive GPS system we've tested by a country mile. However, in Pioneer's own words, it's more of an integrat...
Zepto's Znote notebooks have been solid contenders since their first sojourn in our test labs, and the 6625WD is no exception. The clean design and simple exterior harbour some serious hardware inside, and while the 6625WD has no particularly new or ...
If you're looking for an inexpensive point-and-shoot camera for 'happy snaps', Ricoh's Caplio RR770 is a decent choice. It'll do a fairly nice job of capturing people and scenery in most types of lighting situations, and it'll only cost you $179.
Universe At War is like a breath of fresh air that carries with it the vague stench of something foul.
When is a digital camera not a digital camera? When it's an MP3 and video player, too. In fact, Samsung's i7 is more of a personal media player with a 7.2 megapixel sensor built in for 'happy snaps' as an afterthought.
EasyCapture lets you capture screen images in a variety of sizes and formats. This free program adds a few nifty extra functions, too.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
- Moving Steam games to a different folder or hard drive is finally easy
- PC World Test rig 2017
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - CRMVIC
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW