Capable of displaying high-definition resolutions in a single bound, Mitsubishi's HC6000 is a widescreen home-theatre projector to behold. It reproduces colour tones beautifully, and is a quiet and cool operator. With these traits alone the HC6000 co...
Sony's BDP-S500 is the company's latest Blu-ray player to hit the market, geared for enthusiasts. Superior audio performance is the selling point for this model, alongside the already stellar video performance delivered by Blu-ray. In addition to the...
The Canon Pixma MX700 colour inkjet multifunction printer offers strong overall performance for a comfortably mid-range price
TimeBridge is an effective meeting scheduler for people who don't work in Microsoft-centric organisations - and for those who do
When No More Heroes first arrived in our offices, we had no idea what to make of the game
Some of us can't function in the morning without a coffee while some of us find ourselves standing out the front of the office having a cigarette every five minutes. Some of us, on the other hand, find ourselves one week into our broadband pay period...
One of the most interesting cameras of last year was Ricoh's GR Digital. Sporting a retro design and a fixed 28mm lens with no zoom capabilities, it was an advanced camera designed to appeal to photo enthusiasts. Little has changed with the GR Digita...
The Sony Ericsson W960i marks yet another entry into the increasingly crowded 'touch screen' mobile phone market. With the Apple iPhone setting its sights on trendy videophiles, and the LG Viewty catering to amateur photographers, this latest additio...
Logitech's release of the Harmony One universal remote brings a new design, along with features and functionality to the already incredibly popular universal remote control series. Stream-lining of the software, and a fully fledged array of buttons i...
The Creative Gigaworks T20 is an attractive and mid-range set of stereo PC speakers. Apart from its aesthetic appeal, the speakers also deliver impressive audio quality for its price range. Without a dedicated subwoofer, it isn't capable of producing...
Design and hardware-wise the Sony VAIO VGC-M18G is a stone's throw from the Sony VAIO VGO-LA38G, but there are a few significant differences. Although it aims to be a desktop PC, the VAIO LM18G hints at its notebooks roots, making for a stylish and f...
If you've ever been in the unfortunate situation of having two computers (with potentially two or more users of those computers), but only enough desk space for one monitor, one keyboard, one mouse and one set of speakers, then you'll appreciate the ...
There's often nothing inspiring about a new graphics card that features an already established GPU, but Galaxy has done its best to impress with its GeForce 8800 GT-based offering. Rather than relying on a stock-standard cooler, a flamboyant flock of...
HP targets the entry-level laser market with the impressively speedy, if otherwise unremarkable, LaserJet P1505 monochrome printer
The DVD camcorder is like a wounded beast that refuses to die. Despite having fallen from favour in the casual market (where 'HDD' is the new black), and being soundly ignored by serious videographers (who prefer the versatility of video tape), the f...
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- Google wants to bring smart tools to Raspberry Pi-like boards
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD