The HP Photosmart A826 is a kiosk-shaped compact photo printer that features a 7in touchscreen and a stylus.
The latest in Sony Ericsson's ever expanding range of Walkman phones, the W910i introduces a couple of nifty music features. SensME technology and 'Shake it!' should keep music lovers busy, while other features certainly haven't been overlooked -- th...
Sony Ericsson's latest 3G Cyber-shot phone, the K770i, offers a compact and lightweight design, Bluetooth with stereo A2DP and a 3.2-megapixel camera with 3x digital zoom.
While the industry eagerly awaits NVIDIA's upcoming 8900, for now the 8800 Ultra is still the most powerful card available. We took a look at an 8800 Ultra from EVGA to see how it handled our benchmarks.
The Plantronics .Audio 770 is designed with gamers in mind. It is lightweight, comfortable and delivers excellent audio. The noise-cancelling microphone does a good job of blocking out a fair amount of ambient noise but tends to sound a little muddy...
Before there was The Lord of the Rings, there was Robert E. Howard's Conan the Cimmerian. Now, the big brute is starring in his own video game.
Like a deck of cards, Namco Bandai has been shuffling its games among next-generation consoles in hopes of a winning hand. One of its most popular franchises -- the Ace Combat flight-action series -- deals a surprising new hand with an exclusive enga...
Intel's next generation CPU, codenamed Penryn, has finally hit the PC World test labs, and there are a few new things to get excited about.
Mac OS X Leopard is a sweeping update with so many new features that it's hard to keep them all in perspective. What is clear, however, is that it's a solid upgrade.
With the increasing proliferation of PCs as full featured entertainment devices, the demand for larger, widescreen displays continues to grow. Fitting in nicely between the standard 24in and 27in models is Acer's AL2616WD which measures in at the som...
Featuring print, scan, copy, fax and memory card-reading functions, this multi-function device is ideal for a small office environment.
The S80 is the third model in Navman's S-Series range, utilising text-to-speech technology, NavPix, a large 4.3in widescreen display and handsfree calling with Bluetooth connectivity.
Sony Ericsson's first phone to feature a 5-megapixel camera with 16x digital zoom, the HSDPA-capable K850i is packed with features. Touch-sensitive selection buttons, a completely redesigned media interface and a convenient spring-operated battery an...
Ever thought about how your camera feels when you drop it or put it down a little too hard sometimes? Of course not, cameras don't feel anything -- but your hip pocket will if you happen to snap/scratch/dint or heaven forbid crack the lens!
Clive Barker's Jericho is an interesting game that's dripping with atmosphere and style. You lead a covert-op squad of "occult warfare" pros through the ruined, evil city of Al-Khali as part of a storyline devised by horror icon Clive Barker.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW