The Compro VideoMate E700 is an ultra-compact PCI-E card (with spare blanking plate for low-profile PCs) sporting a pair of DVB-T free-to-air tuners.
As we march boldly into the 21st century, mobility and travel have become important components of most global businesses. This constantly prowling workforce has seen the big and clunky notebook of old fall from favour; to be replaced with a sleeker, ...
CoolerMaster has really gone all-out to make this case live up to the CoolerMaster name, and in many respects it's a well built enclosure. However, we cannot help but feel a little disappointed by its inability to deliver the goods to our expectation...
One of the giants of the headphone world, Sennheiser has carved a niche for itself by consistently providing high quality audio products. We recently received a few samples of their new MX line-up of headphones, which includes seven models in total. ...
The EB-500 headphones are TDK's latest model designed for sporting use. They feature an in-line volume control and are constructed of extra durable plastic and rubber, making them ideal for use when running or working out at a gym. Unfortunately, the...
Based on Intel's high-end X38 chipset, the ASUS P5E3 Deluxe is built to handle the current generation of Intel Core 2 Duo Conroe CPUs, including chips like the QX6850 with a 1333MHz front side bus (FSB), but is primarily aimed at the upcoming 45nm (n...
Entry-level cameras are created for novice photographers and the Kodak EasyShare M753 is no exception. If you want to leave all the settings to the camera so you can get on with enjoying the moment then this camera will suit.
Sleek, light and beautifully designed, this successor to the Archos 604 WiFi ups the ante in several ways. The screen resolution and battery life have both been boosted and there's more storage on offer -- the 605 range goes all the way up to a might...
The Sharp AQUOS LC37PD5X is a 37in LCD television with a native resolution of 1366x768 and an integrated HDTV tuner. It sits at the low end of the Sharp line up which means that while it is still quite a good television, it's not perfect.
The OKI Printing Solutions C3400n is a new low-end model in OKI's family of networked colour laser printers. It sports a design that's better suited to a small office than OKI's former corporate style, looking more like a stackable plastic storage bo...
Video-transfer device is a quick, convenient way to get content onto DVD without firing up a PC.
The Hauppage Xfones PC2400 are 2.4GHz wireless headphones designed to be used with a PC. With a range of up to 10 metres, they are ideal for those that don't want to be chained to a desk via a headphone cable but don't need to venture too far. Cont...
Grundig's UMS 555 is an attractively designed Hi-Fi system. Although audio quality isn't great, its small size and collection of nifty features, along with its relatively low price, make it an attractive option for users looking for a simple CD and M...
The HP Compaq Presario V6503AU (GN410PA) is our second look at HP Compaq's new notebook design. This AMD-based notebook provides enough power for the average person and looks quite swish, without costing the world.
Sony's DAV-IS10 is a home theatre system with a difference. Designed to operate in space constrained environments, its satellite speakers are absolutely tiny. Despite this, it offers all the features of a regular home theatre in a box, including DVD ...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW