This pocket-sized Pentax camera is very easy to carry with you to all sorts of events and it'll do a good job when shooting scenery or people. It's a no-fuss camera with a 10-megapixel sensor, which captures plenty of detail and warm colour tones.
Samsung's HT-TX500 is an all-in-one 5.1 home theatre system, including a DVD player and receiver. With a whopping 1000W of power, a strong bass and mid-range, and 1080p DVD upscaling, the TX500 is highly suited to action movie buffs. A fairly weak tr...
Not even Creative is foolish enough to lock itself out of the iPod market, even if it does have a competing player. It's no surprise, therefore, to see a portable Creative iPod speaker system vying for all those 'iDollars'.
Pre-press hard proofing is a pain in the neck, involving time, effort, expense and, all too often, frustration at inconclusive results
The benefits of upgrading to this monitor are two-fold: firstly, you'll get a comfortable 22in of real estate over which to spread your desktop, and secondly, you'll get a built-in webcam that you can use for video-chatting over the Internet. It's a ...
Somewhat late entrants into the 1080p TV space, NEC have finally come to market with two full high definition models. We recently got the chance to look at the smaller of the two, the 40in NLT-40FHD100. While it comes competitively priced it has a nu...
A funky visual vibe mashed up with a unique, rhythm based control scheme
Oki Printing Solutions' C3530n colour LED multifunction juggles the same responsibilities as its competitors do
Motorola's latest portable handsfree speakerphone offers a couple of enticing features. In addition to regular handsfree calling, the MOTOROKR T505 can stream music and calls to a car stereo via a built-in FM transmitter and also announces caller ID ...
Toshiba's SD-P1900 is a mid-range portable DVD player. It lacks the resolution and video quality of high-end models, but comes at a reasonable price and delivers a solid functionality, without any major flaws. Video quality is satisfactory, although ...
The price tag on Logitech's new top end keyboard and mouse combination, the Revolution MX5500, may be quite high but in return you get some top quality components. Not only does it pack in their awesome desktop mouse from last year, the MX Revolution...
Creative's Fatal1ty headphones may not tout any particularly unique or fanciful design features, but they are comfortable to use over extended periods of time and include a detachable microphone for quick and easy voice commands.
Olympus' range of MJU cameras have consistently offered stylish, durable and feature filled compact cameras for day-to-day point and shoot photography and the new MJU 840 continues the trend. While its images aren't top notch everything else is, from...
LG's 50PY3DF is well-designed and inexpensive
The Kensington Si750m fits into the palm of your hand
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Google shuttering Talk, removing SMS support from Hangouts in new messaging shakeup
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTSenior C# Analyst Programmer, Product & MarketsNSW
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - Level 2NSW
- CCFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW