It's rare indeed to come across a product so well thought out and so perfectly integrated with both Mac and Windows PC that you wonder how you lived without it. Hewlett-Packard has done just that with the HP Photosmart Pro B9180, a $1499 high-end pho...
Wacom pen tablets have been a favourite of design and photography professionals for years. Wacom's Bamboo Fun line brings pen and tablet computing to another audience: the casual home or office user.
Yet another vendor has seen the light, or rather has seen that there's no light at the end of the high-definition tunnel. The HP Pavilion Elite m9090a PC is the second PC we've tested that includes a combination HD-DVD and Blu-ray drive, allowing you...
A little while back we took a look at Sony's first video capable walkman, the Sony Walkman NW-A805 and aside from our standard complaints regarding SonicStage, we were impressed. So naturally when we heard they had released a new iteration of the sam...
The flashy yellow and leather clad interior are a dead give away. Here we have yet another iteration of the Lamborghini, ASUS's sports car for the tech savvy. There's little to dislike about this machine beyond its price tag and, of course, that unfo...
Most PC manufacturers would have you believe they feel nothing but contempt for the Macintosh. And yet, beneath this veneer of smug superiority lies a palpable mix of insecurity and fear. Deep down, they're all jealous of their sleek white rival and ...
Sony Ericsson has released a second range of Bluetooth watches, but the major differences are in design, rather than function. The MBW-150 Classic Edition is part of one of three models in the new range of watches that wirelessly synchronise with you...
TomTom's latest top of the range in-car GPS unit adds a few new features and continues TomTom's largely successful user interface. Text-to-speech, Bluetooth handsfree calling and a "Help Me" function are just some of what it has to offer.
Parallels Desktop and VMware Fusion let Mac lovers have their cake and run Windows too. Parallels pleases with richer tools, while Fusion is first for heavy-duty use
If you're a regular photo buff, the concept of geotracking your pictures may not be new to you. For most people, however, this is a foreign term. In a nutshell, it involves inputting GPS coordinates into a hidden chunk of data in your pictures, which...
NVIDIA's reign over the DirectX 10 graphics card market continues in strength with the release of this latest GPU (graphics processing unit), the GeForce 8800 GT. We looked at ASUS's iteration, which ships with a copy of the DirectX 10 supported sequ...
In this age of home entertainment, with competing high definition formats, huge surround sound systems, digital television and HDMI cables running everywhere, it's rare to catch a glimpse back in time to some of the simpler formats that we've used to...
Nikon's Coolpix S51c is a basic 8.1-megapixel point-and-shoot camera which has the added bonus of Wi-Fi connectivity. The wireless feature is nifty, allowing you to easily share pictures with family and friends but it does have some limitations, and ...
When was the last time you upgraded your system? It doesn't matter because you'll probably have to do it again: Crysis is that demanding. But trust us when we say that it will be worth every single penny you spend! Read on for our review of the amazi...
One rarely needs to buy a dedicated sound card these days. The integrated sound chips in most notebooks and PCs are more than adequate for listening to music and watching movies. However, if the sound from an older computer is below average, or you w...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA