Logitech's release of the Harmony One universal remote brings a new design, along with features and functionality to the already incredibly popular universal remote control series. Stream-lining of the software, and a fully fledged array of buttons i...
The Creative Gigaworks T20 is an attractive and mid-range set of stereo PC speakers. Apart from its aesthetic appeal, the speakers also deliver impressive audio quality for its price range. Without a dedicated subwoofer, it isn't capable of producing...
Design and hardware-wise the Sony VAIO VGC-M18G is a stone's throw from the Sony VAIO VGO-LA38G, but there are a few significant differences. Although it aims to be a desktop PC, the VAIO LM18G hints at its notebooks roots, making for a stylish and f...
If you've ever been in the unfortunate situation of having two computers (with potentially two or more users of those computers), but only enough desk space for one monitor, one keyboard, one mouse and one set of speakers, then you'll appreciate the ...
There's often nothing inspiring about a new graphics card that features an already established GPU, but Galaxy has done its best to impress with its GeForce 8800 GT-based offering. Rather than relying on a stock-standard cooler, a flamboyant flock of...
HP targets the entry-level laser market with the impressively speedy, if otherwise unremarkable, LaserJet P1505 monochrome printer
The DVD camcorder is like a wounded beast that refuses to die. Despite having fallen from favour in the casual market (where 'HDD' is the new black), and being soundly ignored by serious videographers (who prefer the versatility of video tape), the f...
It's rare to see a camera coming with a 9 megapixel sensor. Most companies tend to jump from 7 or 8 megapixels straight up to 10, so FujiFilm's A900 is a bit of an anomaly. With an attractive price tag, this camera is definitely towards the entry lev...
Offering a comprehensive list of business features and a powerful hardware base, the i-mate 8150 Ultimate is a solid Windows Mobile 6-based smartphone, even if it is a little drab looking. To set itself above every other Windows Mobile-based PDA, the...
Creative's SBS Vivid 70 is a pair of small stereo speakers, designed primarily for PC and MP3 player use. Their small size and low RRP make them suitable for basic PC use or situations where portability is important, but a low volume output and relat...
Lenovo's ThinkVision L220x Wide display doesn't qualify as a budget 22in widescreen display
On paper, the concept of a 'motorcycle GPS' seems fairly straightforward and simple -- after all, it's just identical technology applied to a pair of handlebars, right? ...Wrong. In reality, a bike-flavoured navigation device is a much tougher nut to...
Zoho's free office suite is second only to ThinkFree in our affections, although it runs a distant second
ThinkFree has three main components -- Write (a word processor), Calc (a spreadsheet), and Show (presentation software) -- all of which are listed on the site's My Office page, along with your most recently edited files.
If you are a fan of past Olympus MJU cameras then the MJU 1200 will be right up your alley. It doesn't differ much from previous units, bringing the same features list, weather-proof build and stylish design to the table. This time around Olympus has...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC