At the beginning of the year, LG released the TU500, a Next-G multimedia mobile phone designed specifically for superior network coverage and fast content downloads. While it wasn't a bad phone by any means, certain design quirks -- such as limited i...
Sticking with the age old saying 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' (and the even older trend of opening products reviews with that phrase), Canon has made relatively few changes to its new advanced camera, the PowerShot A720 IS. An upgrade from the A7...
In an age where your phone is also your computer...as well as your GPS, and your MP3 player and hopefully soon your all-in-one breakfast maker, you could be forgiven for thinking that the lowly PDA has had its time. However, there is still a small gr...
Acer's tiny Veriton L460 business PC is one of the best options for businesses with cramped working environments, or those looking for a PC with lower power consumption and will run quietly, too.
Of ATI's new HD3000 series cards the HD3850 is the low-end, competing with NVIDIA's 8800 GTS 320MB cards. It may not be the most potent performer available, and certainly isn't the best choice if you want to see games like Crysis running at full capa...
The KP202 is an ultra-budget offering from LG aimed at children, skint shoppers and technology-fearing Luddites who demand their mobile phone looks and behaves like one. As such, there are no fancy features to write home about such as an MP3 player o...
Microsoft's Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 is a useful little wireless gadget to take with you on those long business trips where countless hours need to be spent working on a notebook. Indeed, nothing's more uncomfortable than having to use a Trackpad or ...
The Phenom won't turn heads with its performance, but this 9900 model is a top upgrade option for users who already have AM2 socket-based AMD systems -- or is it? More on that later. It'll boost productivity and 3D rendering performance noticeably ov...
Trend Micro's latest security and antivirus release, Internet Security Pro 2008, offers a clean interface that's simple to navigate and fairly straightforward to set up. As far as protection goes, there's a broad range of coverage, but you're not goi...
In years gone by, Australian overseas travellers typically employed two 'skills' when attempting to converse with the native population. The first and most popular method involved making wild gesticulations while talking like a lobotomised zombie ("d...
While the megapixels continue to climb on digital still cameras, one area we haven't seen much movement is the video recording capabilities of these units. That is set to change with the Kodak EasyShare V1253, which boasts high-definition video recor...
The GZ-HD3 is a relatively affordable entry into the high-definition HDD camcorder market. With an RRP of just $1849, it is certainly a lot cheaper than JVC's previous HD effort, the Everio GZ-HD7, yet ironically, its cost-cutting methods come at a h...
The just-released Windows Vista SP1 Release Candidate (RC), like the previous beta, does more to improve the internal plumbing of Windows Vista than it does to make any major changes to the interface.
Point releases in 3D packages generally don't deliver the biggest new feature sets, but the big news with this update is that Softimage has restructured its offerings as well as changing the price.
Gigabyte's GeForce 8800 GT is the latest card we've tested of NVIDIA's top value mid-range series 8, DirectX 10 graphics card. It gets a little old saying this, but Gigabyte has once again tampered with the board for the benefit of the final product....
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW