One of the giants of the headphone world, Sennheiser has carved a niche for itself by consistently providing high quality audio products. We recently received a few samples of their new MX line-up of headphones, which includes seven models in total. ...
The EB-500 headphones are TDK's latest model designed for sporting use. They feature an in-line volume control and are constructed of extra durable plastic and rubber, making them ideal for use when running or working out at a gym. Unfortunately, the...
Based on Intel's high-end X38 chipset, the ASUS P5E3 Deluxe is built to handle the current generation of Intel Core 2 Duo Conroe CPUs, including chips like the QX6850 with a 1333MHz front side bus (FSB), but is primarily aimed at the upcoming 45nm (n...
Entry-level cameras are created for novice photographers and the Kodak EasyShare M753 is no exception. If you want to leave all the settings to the camera so you can get on with enjoying the moment then this camera will suit.
Sleek, light and beautifully designed, this successor to the Archos 604 WiFi ups the ante in several ways. The screen resolution and battery life have both been boosted and there's more storage on offer -- the 605 range goes all the way up to a might...
The Sharp AQUOS LC37PD5X is a 37in LCD television with a native resolution of 1366x768 and an integrated HDTV tuner. It sits at the low end of the Sharp line up which means that while it is still quite a good television, it's not perfect.
The OKI Printing Solutions C3400n is a new low-end model in OKI's family of networked colour laser printers. It sports a design that's better suited to a small office than OKI's former corporate style, looking more like a stackable plastic storage bo...
Video-transfer device is a quick, convenient way to get content onto DVD without firing up a PC.
The Hauppage Xfones PC2400 are 2.4GHz wireless headphones designed to be used with a PC. With a range of up to 10 metres, they are ideal for those that don't want to be chained to a desk via a headphone cable but don't need to venture too far. Cont...
Grundig's UMS 555 is an attractively designed Hi-Fi system. Although audio quality isn't great, its small size and collection of nifty features, along with its relatively low price, make it an attractive option for users looking for a simple CD and M...
The HP Compaq Presario V6503AU (GN410PA) is our second look at HP Compaq's new notebook design. This AMD-based notebook provides enough power for the average person and looks quite swish, without costing the world.
Sony's DAV-IS10 is a home theatre system with a difference. Designed to operate in space constrained environments, its satellite speakers are absolutely tiny. Despite this, it offers all the features of a regular home theatre in a box, including DVD ...
You want to talk about getting your money's worth? Take a look at The Orange Box: not only do you get Half-Life 2 and the two episodes, you also get Portal and Team Fortress 2. For first-person shooter fans, it doesn't get much better than this.
Renegade Squadron is the second Battlefront game to grace the PSP, this time as an exclusive title. Exclusive titles cater to the strengths of its console, and in this regard Renegade Squadron does a decent job. While Renegade Squadron provides a who...
The Lenovo 3000 V200 is a typical business notebook. It ticks all the boxes you would expect from such a machine; which is to say it's smart, functional and just a teensy bit on the bland side. Although slightly bulky for an ultraportable unit, its s...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge pricing: Vodafone vs Optus vs Telstra vs Virgin
- Smaller, lower-priced Microsoft Surface 3 tablet coming in May
- In a haystack of data, Alation helps find the needle
- Apigee aims to unify IoT with APIs
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW