Linksys' Wi-Fi extender is an elegant slim box designed to be hung on the wall, high up preferably
The majority of consumer-level underwater cameras are, to use the technical term, a bit rubbish. Because they are 'niche' products with a limited user base, most vendors are hesitant to invest in production costs, resulting in cheap models with rudim...
Pinnacle Studio is far from our favourite video editing application, but Pinnacle's VideoSpin, a new, free editor based on Studio, does a pretty darn good job.
Frontlines: Fuel of War is predicated on an interesting and rather plausible scenario: in the near future, a shortage of fuel propels the world's superpowers into a global conflict.
From the moment you are only allowed four letters for your profile name, you realize there is something wrong with Brain Assist.
Originally launched as the Treo 500v exclusive to the Vodafone network, Palm has now released the standard Treo 500, available on any network in Australia. Once again positioned as an entry-level smartphone in the Palm range, the Treo 500 is almost i...
A slight upgrade to the popular W880i, Sony Ericsson's latest Walkman phone corrects some of the issues of its excellent, but not perfect predecessor. The W890i adds HSDPA connectivity, the company's refreshing new multimedia interface, and also incl...
Having looked at several models in Olympus' latest refresh of its compact range it has become obvious the improvements are fairly minor. However that is far from a bad thing. Building on the very successful MJU line of stylish, sophisticated point an...
Sporting a glossy, mirror-like surface with a disappearing external display, the Sony Ericsson Z750i looks almost identical to the Z610i. This HSDPA-capable handset is exclusive to Telstra's Next G network and is one of a handful of Telstra handsets ...
In recent years, it has become customary for camera manufacturers to release a tiered range of models at barely distinguishable prices; presumably in an attempt to cover every shopper's budget. For proof, look no further than the Lumix DMC-FS20, a pr...
An almost identical model to the Touch Dual, HTC's Touch Dual 850 is a Telstra-exclusive release in Australia. Running on the 850MHz HSDPA band (hence its name), the Dual 850 uses a compact QWERTY keyboard instead of the Touch Dual's standard nine-ke...
Final Effects Complete (FEC), a collection of video-effects plug-ins, is one of those sets that seems to have been around for ages
Sporting an incredibly stylish design and boasting CrystalTalk technology for noise cancellation, Motorola's MOTOPURE H12 is also comfortable and simple to use.
Olympus is really keeping the pressure on its competition with consistent, high quality refreshes of the company's compact camera range. The Tough 850SW is the cheaper of two new models in its Tough range and while it doesn't make many improvements o...
A competitor for products like the Lenovo ThinkCentre and the Acer Veriton, the Dell Optiplex 755 aims for lower power more than greater performance.It certainly performed well in our tests for a business PC, but it's lacking a few of the perks found...
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW