With this 7in digital photo frame, Viewsonic is offering a product that is close to the top of its class. The screen's picture quality is exceptional, and it's a good-sized and well-built screen. However, it can be hard to use and it's let down by a ...
Corsair's latest Flash Voyager product is a little marvel. It's a thumb-sized USB device that can supply no less than 30GB worth of storage capacity (that is, formatted capacity) and it's encased in a rubber shell that makes it virtually impervious t...
Western Digital's My Book Studio caters primarily to Mac users, but it can be used on PCs, too. It's a versatile drive, which can be plugged into any computer thanks to the inclusion of four different types of interface connections.
How do you top what many gamers consider the greatest action game of all time? You definitely can't do it with a whimper -- for a game as beloved as God of War, you've got to come out with a bang, one that's equivalent to a ton of dynamite sitting at...
Some have argued that Sonic the Hedgehog never found a proper footing in the third dimension.
LG's L246WH monitor is a 24in widescreen display with a 1920x1200 native resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. Its rich colours, deep blacks and fast response time make it well suited to a variety of uses. Some contrast problems at wide viewing angles a...
Creative's Inspire M5300 is a 5.1 PC speaker set. At a very affordable RRP and with respectable audio quality, they're quite good value. Powerful bass dominates their audio range, while treble performance is their weakest area. By no means a high-end...
The Bluetrek SurfaceSound Compact is a slimline Bluetooth speaker designed for handsfree, in-car use. With good volume levels and solid reception it works quite well, although using some of its features can be slightly confusing at times. It's not th...
If we had a dollar for every mobile phone that has masqueraded as a camera, we'd be rich enough to buy a top-of-the-range SLR. Year after year, the big players in the mobile phone industry enthusiastically talk up their latest hybrid hopeful, promisi...
The landscape of the mid-range D-SLRs has been taking form over the last six months, with a slew of new releases from the likes of Canon, Olympus and Sony. However, one big player was missing; Nikon's D300. Well finally it has arrived, and we can tel...
Designed primarily for home and office use, this Philips monitor has some useful features -- a widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio being one, and a built-in USB port being another. It's also a dual-input monitor with both analogue and digital inputs, and i...
Sony's ICD-UX80 personal recording device is definitely a niche product, and you have to pay for the specialisation, but what it does it does well and is very compact to boot. It will even double as an MP3 player should you need a little entertainmen...
Let's just get this part out of the way. This notebook looks hot! Even if Sony had managed to bollocks up every other feature of this notebook it would still get some credit for the design. The CR series notebooks come in a wide range of colours, inc...
Samsung's S750 is a relatively fun 'happy snap' camera with a large 7-megapixel sensor, but the fun is short-lived due to its thirst for battery power -- or more accurately, its inaccuracy at determining how much battery power is left!
It's inexpensive and well featured, but TP-Link's ADSL2+ Modem/Router doesn't excel in any one particular area. However, as a Jack-of-all trades unit, it will please those of you who are after modem, network switch and wireless access point functions...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia