The DVP-FX720 is the latest portable DVD offering from Sony, and has a good range of input and output options at a very competitive price. Though it doesn't have the higher-resolution screen of Sony's premium model the video quality is still good, an...
Homeworld meets Civilisation in this unbelievably deep real-time strategy game that goes where no other in the genre has dared gone before
The Lumix DMC-FS3 is the obligatory runt of Panasonic's new compact 'FS' camera litter. It sports an 8.1-megapixel sensor and 3x optical zoom (as opposed to the Lumix DMC-FS5/DMC-FS20's 10.1-megapixel sensor and 4x optical zoom). While it doesn't qui...
With the proliferation of high-definition televisions in the home entertainment space these days, many users may be asking what else they can do to improve their home cinema experience. The next logical step is to add some high quality speakers to th...
XtremeMac is known for quality iPod accessories and the company's latest is a compact room audio system. The Tango Studio boasts FM radio, an auxiliary input jack and a wireless remote control. Unfortunately, it doesn't offer enough in terms of both ...
There isn't much to this My Book Essential Edition drive. In fact, it's aptly named as you won't get any unnecessary features or connections. It's small, button-less and, apart from a distinct blue LED, inconspicuous.
At $1699, the Magicolor 4650DN could be considered a steal. It's a colour laser printer with a good print resolution, which puts to use some nifty technology to ensure that its colour output is vibrant. It's aimed primarily at office environments tha...
Once upon a time if you were after a digital SLR your decision was relatively simple. There were a handful of models, usually two or three, from a select few companies, and probably only one or two of them were in your price range. These days, howeve...
With this high-end graphics card, you'll be seeing double. Not only does it have two ATI Radeon HD 3870 graphics processing units (GPUs) onboard, it also has four DVI ports -- twice the amount of a typical cards. This means you can attach up to four ...
CrazyTalk5 Pro is the latest and arguably greatest version of Reallusion's quirky 'face puppet' animation studio. If you've never heard of CrazyTalk before, it basically lets you create a talking three-dimensional avatar from any photo or image (BMP ...
Telstra's latest Next G handset offers a 2-megapixel camera, a TransFlash card slot and a fully fledged media player. Although its design is far from outstanding, it should still appeal to those looking at a reasonably priced option to accessing Next...
Despite its poorly chosen name (more on that later), the MSI GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB is a very nice card that will suit gamers looking for an affordable interim card with some punch. On this iteration of the 8800 GTS 512MB, the NX8800GTS-T2D512E-OC, M...
Sharp's BDHP20X is a mid-range Blu-ray player, delivering a reasonable array of functionality, along with a nifty feature or two. Lacking support for a few of the higher-end audio codecs, the BDHP20X nevertheless delivers fully-fledged video performa...
It's amazing how good even the most entry-level digital cameras can be these days. Occupying the lowest price point on Canon's latest line-up of compact models, the PowerShot A470 nonetheless offers great value for money. Its pictures, while not the ...
Midway through last year, we reviewed Sanyo's Xacti VPC-CA6; a water-resistant flash memory-based camcorder that seemed to be tailor-made for the encroaching holidays. While it performed adequately for a standard-definition camera, the image quality ...
We have 3x HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printers available this month with replacement ink valued at $537.85 each
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber SecurityACT
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD