NVIDIA's latest brainchild, the GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB, is somewhat akin to a cage fighter named Percival or Gertrude. An odd analogy to be sure, but the GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB is quickly becoming the epitome of poor naming conventions among the enth...
It may not bump your salary up to 50 million dollars a year or land you a spice girl bride, but nonetheless Motorola's new iteration of the RAZR2 V8, the V8 Luxury edition (or V8 LUX for short) is a great mobile phone. Advertised with none other than...
It's slim, stylish, sexy and sleek, it's a Samsung. The company has created a brilliant, thin and intuitive multimedia player with a full 3-inch touch screen interface with Bluetooth capability.
The Pocket Surfer 2 is a perfect example of a great idea that is poorly implemented. Operating via GPRS it provides an extremely cheap option to keep yourself connected to the Internet on the road, but suffers from numerous technical and design probl...
The proliferation of video-sharing Web sites has caused a steady stream of dedicated peripherals to enter the marketplace; each jostling for a prime position on the YouTube gravy train. First and foremost amongst these is the Web-share cam, which com...
The beta version of the Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Web browser is out now for you to try. Although more of an incremental upgrade than a revolution, Firefox 3.0 enjoys better security and bookmark management.
MSI's TurboBook GX600 notebook injects a touch of nitro into notebook performance. This piano black offering includes all the usual perks, plus it offers a few extras, such as an HDMI port, an e-SATA port and last but not least, a turbo button.
\With the multitude of convergent devices available these days it's difficult for companies to come up with any original features to differentiate their product (where are you breakfast maker?). However with the i85 digital camera Samsung has done ju...
Inexpensive and fully-featured, HP's Compaq Presario C710TU is suitable for basic tasks such as Web surfing and office document creation. It's based on an Intel Celeron M 530 CPU, has integrated Intel 965 Express graphics and runs on 512MB of RAM.
More than a stay-at-home ADSL router, Billion's 7300GX can be liberated from the confines of a home or office environment thanks to its support for 3G technology, which allows it to be taken on the road, and can be used to turn your car into a mobile...
Let's forget, if only for the briefest of moments, that the Thermaltake SwordM offers pre-installed water cooling and opens up on hydraulic pistons like some kind of enraged scarab beetle, and let's focus instead on its ease of use. Seriously though,...
Appliances for sharing data over a local area network don't get much more comprehensive than the QNAP TS-209Pro Turbo Station, which offers two easily accessible Serial ATA hard drive bays for storage, and one gigabit Ethernet port for connectivity. ...
The Samsung's PS-50P91FD is a 50-inch 1080p plasma display panel. Its high-definition performance is excellent, although some minor issues with gaming and standard definition hold it back from perfection. Nevertheless, it comes at a great price and i...
Ever stayed up at night wondering how you can fill those tiny 1-lane PCI Express (PCIe) slots on your motherboard? Well, if you're after a digital TV tuner, you'll be in for a good night's rest tonight as Compro's E650 fits the bill. It's one of the ...
The Galaxy GeForce 9800 GTX+ is a mid-range graphics card with an HDMI-output. It delivers a solid performance but fails to trump its ATI equivalent in terms of value or power.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW