Despite having a boring product name, the ASUS EAH3870 TOP/G/HTDI/512M graphics card will bring nothing but excitement to anyone who buys it. It's based on ATI's new Radeon HD 3870 GPU (graphics processing unit), which runs cooler and faster than the...
Strap yourselves in and break out the Tang: we are blasting off to explore the magical world of Mass Effect!
The TEAC DRHN200 is a 2.1 home theatre system, including a DVD receiver. With powerful bass and a slightly unusual design, the DRHN200 is a system geared towards a certain type of user.
Most keyboards sent to our office for testing aren't exactly the most inspiring devices, so when we received the Microsoft Wireless Desktop Entertainer 8000, we were pleased to see it has a little flare. While still a standard keyboard for the most p...
Exclusively available on the Telstra network, the HipTop Slide is a re-branded Sidekick device, an extremely popular smartphone in the US for teenagers and the early 20s age bracket. Although it will appeal to the same demographic here, the lack of m...
The SonicWall PRO 5060 is a 1U-high system with six 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports. At the top of the line for SonicWall's PRO-series product offering, it shares the same software with other firewalls from SonicWall that are offered at 1/10th its price.
Now available on Windows Vista as well as XP and Mac Intel/G5, Toon Boom Studio offers many advanced features for animation, particularly among the vector-drawing tools used to create the scenes. It's here where the majority of enhancements in versio...
Aimed at users who want a compact motherboard for a home theatre PC, the P5E-VM HDMI certainly has plenty of enticing features and, despite being an integrated design, it doesn't sacrifice on performance.
As the title suggests, The Umbrella Chronicles <i>chronicles</i> the story of the Umbrella Corporation's downfall by revisiting key events from past Resident Evil titles, such as the adventures of Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield from the original.
From the moment we woke in our bed at Redmoor Hospital, we had no doubts that we were trapped in Dementium: The Ward with many sleepless evenings ahead, clutching my DS under the covers.
This Sapphire 3870 is our first look at AMD ATI's new GPU (graphics processing unit) codenamed the R670, and so far we're impressed. It's still not up in the same bracket as NVIDIA's new ASUS Geforce 8800 GT, but there is a clear improvement over the...
The eBlaster parental-control app offers practical tools for monitoring computer usage -- but it can be aggressive.
Priced at $899, the Acer X1160 is a decent deal if you're looking for a quick-and-dirty big-screen solution. It's a small, DLP-based projector, which doesn't have an extensive feature set with not so great image quality; however, it's an affordable u...
An entry-level prepaid phone built for Telstra's Next G network, the Samsung A411 performs quite well and represents good value for money. It's missing a few features but for its asking price, there will be few complaints.
With December 25th just around the corner, Sony has decided to spread the holiday cheer by slashing the price of its Bravia LCD TV range by a few hundred dollars. This makes the mammoth 52in KDL52W3100 model the ideal gift for an extravagant Christma...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT