A competitor for products like the Lenovo ThinkCentre and the Acer Veriton, the Dell Optiplex 755 aims for lower power more than greater performance.It certainly performed well in our tests for a business PC, but it's lacking a few of the perks found...
Wacom's Cintiq 12WX is the newest, smallest, and cheapest Cintiq drawing tablet to date
It doesn't take a genius to know what makes a good compact camera. Along with decent battery life and a slim, lightweight design, the primary ingredient is the ability to take great looking photos - and here's the important bit - with a minimum of fu...
Tall and boxy, the HP LaserJet M1120 MFP looks more like an oversized paper shredder than a fully fledged multifunction printer
As if you needed another reason to lock and load
This pocket-sized Pentax camera is very easy to carry with you to all sorts of events and it'll do a good job when shooting scenery or people. It's a no-fuss camera with a 10-megapixel sensor, which captures plenty of detail and warm colour tones.
Samsung's HT-TX500 is an all-in-one 5.1 home theatre system, including a DVD player and receiver. With a whopping 1000W of power, a strong bass and mid-range, and 1080p DVD upscaling, the TX500 is highly suited to action movie buffs. A fairly weak tr...
Not even Creative is foolish enough to lock itself out of the iPod market, even if it does have a competing player. It's no surprise, therefore, to see a portable Creative iPod speaker system vying for all those 'iDollars'.
Pre-press hard proofing is a pain in the neck, involving time, effort, expense and, all too often, frustration at inconclusive results
The benefits of upgrading to this monitor are two-fold: firstly, you'll get a comfortable 22in of real estate over which to spread your desktop, and secondly, you'll get a built-in webcam that you can use for video-chatting over the Internet. It's a ...
Somewhat late entrants into the 1080p TV space, NEC have finally come to market with two full high definition models. We recently got the chance to look at the smaller of the two, the 40in NLT-40FHD100. While it comes competitively priced it has a nu...
A funky visual vibe mashed up with a unique, rhythm based control scheme
Oki Printing Solutions' C3530n colour LED multifunction juggles the same responsibilities as its competitors do
Motorola's latest portable handsfree speakerphone offers a couple of enticing features. In addition to regular handsfree calling, the MOTOROKR T505 can stream music and calls to a car stereo via a built-in FM transmitter and also announces caller ID ...
Toshiba's SD-P1900 is a mid-range portable DVD player. It lacks the resolution and video quality of high-end models, but comes at a reasonable price and delivers a solid functionality, without any major flaws. Video quality is satisfactory, although ...
Take home a Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive (64GB) this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA