The bar for games based on the Simpsons is pretty low, so it might not be a huge deal to state that this is the best Simpsons game ever. While there are some major problems with controls and a very finicky camera, the Simpsons game is a lot of fun. ...
While AMD's latest CPUs aren't likely to win back many enthusiast users on its own, the motherboard vendors are doing everything in their power to entice power users back to the AMD platform, which was once a performance champion. In fact, Gigabyte's...
With its deadly serious attitude and dialogue drenched with f-bombs, Kane & Lynch wants desperately to be a hard-boiled exploration of the criminal underworld. Unfortunately, it never achieves its intended goal, coming up short in all the pivotal are...
Ultimate Backup is a super handy way to keep your files remotely backed up.
CrazyTalk 4.5 Media Studio generates an animated 3D face from a two-dimensional picture. It's a simple tool but it provides exceptional results.
Who said 3D animation had to be difficult? Reallusion's iClone is a low-cost animation tool that lets animators on a budget easily produce realistic 3D movies. iClone comes in Standard and Studio versions -- the latter offering extra features includi...
The dv6000 is the latest offering from Hewlett-Packard's all-singing, all-dancing Pavilion notebook range. As a basic entertainment machine, it performs admirably well, sporting intelligent features and components capped off with an aggressive, showy...
Creative's Inspire M2600 is a fairly standard entry-level PC speaker system. The design is nice and the sound quality is impressive considering the cost. Combined with the external controls and relatively slim footprint, this package makes a solid ch...
GPS units have made the traveller's life infinitively more convenient; especially for that tragic breed of male who doggedly refuses to stop and ask for directions (i.e. - nearly all of us). For reasons which are far too complex to get into, our manh...
As with the release of Adobe's Creative Suite 3 earlier this year, there's a considerable amount to uncover in the new Production Premium package. On face value, it could appear that more effort has been put into bundling third-party products like Ul...
Beyond its speckled, glossy finish the LG E300 is nothing particularly flashy, but it's a solid little notebook that balances weight, size, performance and connectivity quite well within its value price tag.
Faster than even some low-end lasers, the Pixma iP4500 inkjet printer generates great text and photos.
The Guitar Hero franchise has finally arrived on the PS3, but it doesn't quite match that momentous first time you plugged that wired Gibson into your PS2. With a superior version of the game on the Xbox 360, and a potential Hero-killer on the horizo...
A port of the arcade shooter, Ghost Squad lacks the meatiness of The Umbrella Chronicles but it still has its moments.
The iP3500 inkjet printer offers impressive speed, very good output, and useful features for a low price.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC