Now available on Windows Vista as well as XP and Mac Intel/G5, Toon Boom Studio offers many advanced features for animation, particularly among the vector-drawing tools used to create the scenes. It's here where the majority of enhancements in versio...
Aimed at users who want a compact motherboard for a home theatre PC, the P5E-VM HDMI certainly has plenty of enticing features and, despite being an integrated design, it doesn't sacrifice on performance.
As the title suggests, The Umbrella Chronicles <i>chronicles</i> the story of the Umbrella Corporation's downfall by revisiting key events from past Resident Evil titles, such as the adventures of Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield from the original.
From the moment we woke in our bed at Redmoor Hospital, we had no doubts that we were trapped in Dementium: The Ward with many sleepless evenings ahead, clutching my DS under the covers.
This Sapphire 3870 is our first look at AMD ATI's new GPU (graphics processing unit) codenamed the R670, and so far we're impressed. It's still not up in the same bracket as NVIDIA's new ASUS Geforce 8800 GT, but there is a clear improvement over the...
The eBlaster parental-control app offers practical tools for monitoring computer usage -- but it can be aggressive.
Priced at $899, the Acer X1160 is a decent deal if you're looking for a quick-and-dirty big-screen solution. It's a small, DLP-based projector, which doesn't have an extensive feature set with not so great image quality; however, it's an affordable u...
An entry-level prepaid phone built for Telstra's Next G network, the Samsung A411 performs quite well and represents good value for money. It's missing a few features but for its asking price, there will be few complaints.
With December 25th just around the corner, Sony has decided to spread the holiday cheer by slashing the price of its Bravia LCD TV range by a few hundred dollars. This makes the mammoth 52in KDL52W3100 model the ideal gift for an extravagant Christma...
The Sentry parental-control app offers practical tools for monitoring computer usage -- but it can be aggressive.
The Eye-Fi is an SD Card with Wi-Fi capability allows you to transfer photos wirelessly from a digital camera to your computer and to one of several online sharing sites.
The latest chapter in the Need For Speed franchise trades in the high speed chases, midnight races, and adrenaline-soaked sense of adventure of past titles for legally sanctioned events and high noon showdowns.
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 surpasses the 2007 version while still remaining true to the spirit of the sport. Although there are some problems, it does a great job of giving wrestling fans a chance to live the life of a wrestling superstar.
Looking to buy a new Vista PC but don't want to leave your carefully honed Windows XP software image behind? A PC migration application such as Laplink's PCmover 3.0 can -- usually -- help ease your transition.
Based on AMD's new 790FX chipset, this Gigabyte platform is ripe for use with any of AMD's AM2 and AM2+ based CPUs, including Phenom. The 790FX is a high-end chip, yet this board isn't Gigabyte's top-of-the-range product. That honour goes to the GA-M...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW