For any kind of property owner, be it your own home or your place of business, theft is always a concern. A few years ago you'd need a hefty amount of money to install a complex CCTV monitoring system if you wanted some extra security, but these days...
Linksys' Wi-Fi extender is an elegant slim box designed to be hung on the wall, high up preferably
The majority of consumer-level underwater cameras are, to use the technical term, a bit rubbish. Because they are 'niche' products with a limited user base, most vendors are hesitant to invest in production costs, resulting in cheap models with rudim...
Pinnacle Studio is far from our favourite video editing application, but Pinnacle's VideoSpin, a new, free editor based on Studio, does a pretty darn good job.
Frontlines: Fuel of War is predicated on an interesting and rather plausible scenario: in the near future, a shortage of fuel propels the world's superpowers into a global conflict.
From the moment you are only allowed four letters for your profile name, you realize there is something wrong with Brain Assist.
Originally launched as the Treo 500v exclusive to the Vodafone network, Palm has now released the standard Treo 500, available on any network in Australia. Once again positioned as an entry-level smartphone in the Palm range, the Treo 500 is almost i...
A slight upgrade to the popular W880i, Sony Ericsson's latest Walkman phone corrects some of the issues of its excellent, but not perfect predecessor. The W890i adds HSDPA connectivity, the company's refreshing new multimedia interface, and also incl...
Having looked at several models in Olympus' latest refresh of its compact range it has become obvious the improvements are fairly minor. However that is far from a bad thing. Building on the very successful MJU line of stylish, sophisticated point an...
Sporting a glossy, mirror-like surface with a disappearing external display, the Sony Ericsson Z750i looks almost identical to the Z610i. This HSDPA-capable handset is exclusive to Telstra's Next G network and is one of a handful of Telstra handsets ...
In recent years, it has become customary for camera manufacturers to release a tiered range of models at barely distinguishable prices; presumably in an attempt to cover every shopper's budget. For proof, look no further than the Lumix DMC-FS20, a pr...
An almost identical model to the Touch Dual, HTC's Touch Dual 850 is a Telstra-exclusive release in Australia. Running on the 850MHz HSDPA band (hence its name), the Dual 850 uses a compact QWERTY keyboard instead of the Touch Dual's standard nine-ke...
Final Effects Complete (FEC), a collection of video-effects plug-ins, is one of those sets that seems to have been around for ages
Sporting an incredibly stylish design and boasting CrystalTalk technology for noise cancellation, Motorola's MOTOPURE H12 is also comfortable and simple to use.
Olympus is really keeping the pressure on its competition with consistent, high quality refreshes of the company's compact camera range. The Tough 850SW is the cheaper of two new models in its Tough range and while it doesn't make many improvements o...
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Team LeadNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW